Pokemon Full Moon

pbood2

Can anyone who has played the game please help me?

I just reached the part of the game after you fight team lightning in the forest and are then teleported to Crossdeck River. I tried talking to Orchedy in order to get her to move, but she stops moving half of the way there. I cannot talk to her and Chan's text does not change at all.

I have the most recent version of the game downloaded , so I'm unsure what to do.

Edited by Lucky1998

From what I can tell it happened to me. I'm not sure if this would work for everyone, but I just soft-reseted. I then continued to talk to orchedy until it worked. Then I went back to my original spot and she came walking down. So I think its an interaction event. I don't know if this will work for everyone, but that's how I did it.

Edited by Jmanultrax1

From what I can tell it happened to me. I'm not sure if this would work for everyone, but I just soft-reseted. I then continued to talk to orchedy until it worked. Then I went back to my original spot and she came walking down. So I think its an interaction event. I don't know if this will work for everyone, but that's how I did it.

Nothing... At least don't work for me.

oh that? yeah you see the space beside chan your supposed to be there and she should continue walking. The story should progress after.

also Fffu your videos have helped me in the past so keep up the amazing work ^_^

Edited by Jmanultrax1

oh that? yeah you see the space beside chan your supposed to be there and she should continue walking. The story should progress after.

also Fffu your videos have helped me in the past so keep up the amazing work ^_^

I also tried it... but nothing worked. Anyway, if someone wants to try his luck there, I leave my save.

And thanks anyway ;)

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

decided to dive straight into this one without reading a thing about it...here's hoping this is good also will be my fifth fan game they have all been good so far.

ok im at a loss all ready is there something specific i'm meant to do in chan's garden/house?

edit 2: thanks to ice cream i found what i was missing but when i finnish reading the note i and chan comes in and i start running against the wall is that meant to happen?

edit 3: i fixed it by going to the front of the couch reading the note from the back of it make the game crash

any1 know where i can find the exp share in this game?

ok been playing this game for a while now, while loving it besides the noticeable grammar and spelling mistakes(no ones perfect) i fund two bugs that really annoy me:

first one when ever one of my team evolve the game crashes (wont close or anything i have to restart my computer to close the game) after that crash it evolves fine tho

secondly tho unsure if it is abut or intended infinite potions... dispite using tons of super and hyper potions they dont seem to be disappearing form my bag.

i'm currently playing V6.7.1

Edited by sandy

I've played through Full Moon and it does have its strong points in plot, but I feel the abundance of legendary Pokemon you get access to seems a bit excessive. I'm keeping my eyes on it to see how it develops.

@Sandy: I believe while I was reading on Full Moon's Facebook page that the Move Tutor/Relearner is not going to appear until Episode 7. The game has a Move Deleter, but that's it for now. I'm not sure how you're getting crashes when your Pokemon evolve and I haven't noticed an infinite amount of potions in my bag.

@tails12 interesting seems im the only one getting the evolution crash.. was hoping there would have been a move tutor before ep 7 so i wasn't stuck without a special dragon move for noivern also i wasn't to frild with chan's noibat using dragonbreath

could really use some help just lost to commander sam in valdirm castle and got ported back to berro city, is there a way back to the castle without resetting the game?

never mind i ended up just resetting it because i couldn't find anyone to fly me back

Edited by sandy

could really use some help just lost to commander sam in valdirm castle and got ported back to berro city, is there a way back to the castle without resetting the game?

never mind i ended up just resetting it because i couldn't find anyone to fly me back

I'd recommend saving a bit more often so you don't get into those situations. It is a headache sometimes redoing an entire area if we get into trouble like that. Anyway, you can always let the creator of the game know if you ran into an issue like that. It would help prevent others who may pick up the game later from falling into the same thing you did.

Noibat isn't capable of learning Dragon Breath, so I understand. Sometimes game creators also like adding a challenge in little ways by giving Pokemon moves they're not normally able to learn. I know the game isn't the anime, but there are times in the anime where a Pokemon has used a move that they don't learn in the games...

I'd recommend saving a bit more often so you don't get into those situations. It is a headache sometimes redoing an entire area if we get into trouble like that. Anyway, you can always let the creator of the game know if you ran into an issue like that. It would help prevent others who may pick up the game later from falling into the same thing you did.

Noibat isn't capable of learning Dragon Breath, so I understand. Sometimes game creators also like adding a challenge in little ways by giving Pokemon moves they're not normally able to learn. I know the game isn't the anime, but there are times in the anime where a Pokemon has used a move that they don't learn in the games...

posted here because i know the creator has a account on the forums now... and i dont have one on the full moon site yet. i noticed a healing machine where you fight dinor tho if it was misplaced or not as im not seeing the point in that being there i think it was supposed to be in redi's room

Edited by sandy

If there was one in an earlier room, you can always go to that. I would use one of the side rooms in there to save your game so you don't lose that progress. By the way, how's your team doing so far?

two badges and at the part where team lightning takes over berro city as for my team

grovyle L34

gabite L34

arcanine L34

latias L35

vibrava L35

swampert 36

in the pc

noibat L31

magicarp L5 (not sure if i want to try and train ts w/o an exp

every fan game i have played has 2 playthroughs this is my 2nd of full moon

Edited by sandy