Pokemon Full Moon

pbood2

ok i just finished the game, what maga stone do you get for trading the poions? as im trying to work out if its worth treckign back there to get it and goign through all the wild battles and making it bck to the cave as im out of repels alsomost

does anyone have a working link to an older version of full moon. i just started a new game on the 7.2.1 beta and there's a scripting error. after leaving the cave that you receive the sneasel in and entering south route 511 (i think that's what it's called), chan and his 2 friends will say my name then nothing else will happen. i cant move or open the in game menu but the music is still playing I can right click on the window and access the rpgmaker game settings (e.g. key bindings and such). therefore the game isn't frozen and it must be a scripting error. i wish to get past this part using an older version of the game.

It continues in the sense there's no option to stop being in the relationship, but it gets less important later on when there's more characters in your travel group.

There is a choice at one point where he asks you to kiss him and you can say yes or no.

thanks! I'll probably have to pass on this game then... the bullied into romance thing doesn't sit well TT_TT

I have a question. Apparently, at the Academy, the

Team Lightning have a hidden Cresselia,

but unfortunately, I don´t know nothing about this in that time, and never saw it. So I wonder, if I can more later return to the Academy and try it again, or I can´t see it anymore.

You'll go back to the hideout much later in the ep 7 story content, which is when I found it. I didn't notice it the first time it was there. Maybe it's only there later.

Understand. Thanks for the info ^_^

You'll go back to the hideout much later in the ep 7 story content, which is when I found it. I didn't notice it the first time it was there. Maybe it's only there later.

its not its there at the beignning also when you clear out team lightning the first time i found it by exploring every thing sadly i accidently killed it and forgot to save as i didnt think id fight it... it would make no sence for it only to appear latter on as it's only level 20

Edited by sandy

I'm at Valder Waterfall. i'm waiting for it to get dark to go into the valdirm castle but when i change it to different times like 9Pm to midnight and any other time it does not get that dark so nothing happens. I have the latest update 7.2.2. any suggestions.

I'm at Valder Waterfall. i'm waiting for it to get dark to go into the valdirm castle but when i change it to different times like 9Pm to midnight and any other time it does not get that dark so nothing happens. I have the latest update 7.2.2. any suggestions.

just turn the game off and change the clock then move then turn the game back on

Would you guys mind if I ask a question? Im now in the Stinging Beedrill and Luna said that she cant leave at the midnight and should go to bed and me too ( break the 4th wall? ).After that,I went to Chan's bed and I couldnt be able to do anything,help please!

According to Serebii, the only move Arcanine learns past level 1 is Extremespeed at level 34. I think that's the only move mine has learned.

O_O But... its your starter... ?? Hopefully TMs make up for this. I saw a

VIKAVOLT!!

sprite flying near that area where you fight the Tauros and Bouffalant! :D