Pokemon Full Moon

pbood2

I didn't know you could battle her a second time . o .

the 2nd time is in where you started the game. you are able to catch her golurk. then you battle her for the 2nd time. other than catching regirock, cubone, golurk and battling the ghost girl is there anything else you do in the Apocillips cave?

Hello guys ..i want to ask .. doe's anyone know's where i can find the Razor Claw in the game ?

Collaria City. In an empty house. On the right side of the floor when you enter said house, you will see it. I need to find the clothing store. ><

Have you seen the park in Collaria that has the tree of life? It's in a section to the east exit of that park.

Did so and beat mum and freed Beero City. Any suggestions on levels and Pokemon going forward? Here is my current party:

Arcanine Lv. 40

Weavile Lv. 36

Swanna Lv. 38

Beedrill Lv. 31 (SHINY <3)

Venusaur Lv. 35

Latias Lv. 37

I plan on raising Togepi and the Litleo I caught. Litleo is shiny haha. I also caught Uxie. I also caught that Sharpedo and the Pachirisu and Porygon.

Edited by OpalWardMusicFan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a bug that doesnt let me continue with the game. In the Distortion World after you find Mellos and Orchedy, Therus cuts the tree with his Kabutops, then Kain and Chan attack you. In the second after this screen(see image 1), the game seems for  a second charging the battle but then this appears(see second image) and then the game close. I currently have the last version downloaded, I apreciate if there is solution to this problem.

2017-03-09_232510.png

2017-03-09_225832.png

Edited by EyeHawk

10 hours ago, Jay.P. said:

Does anyone else have trouble leaving Time and Space? Stuck there since yesterday...

yeh i had buit i solved it you are looking for the souther most part you can get to that is a narrow corridor.

has anyone found the person you are see in larcheos city yet and if so can i have alocation plz? ive been running around the city and i cant find them.

4 minutes ago, Jay.P. said:

In that case I'm really stupid, I still can't find it...

south west corner of the area. don't worry after that is a really annoying bit.

Edited by sandy

17 minutes ago, Jay.P. said:

You mean Lumos and the other?

no have you gotten to larcheos city yet? you are meant to find someone there that where i'm stuck

Edited by sandy

10 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I've beaten ep 8, but I know some story sections branch depending on whether you became a caretaker, miner, or cleaner (and saying "I hate all work" will get you randomly assigned one of those three), so can you describe more about who you were supposed to meet and who told you to meet them? In my case (randomly assigned caretaker), I had to follow Orchedy through the park south of the lower section of Larcheos. 

thats the problem ICSW i didn't even know about this and i spoke to everyone that i could and i didn't get any options for a job

6 hours ago, taufik_sky said:

can someone tell me how to clear samatha (math) bug gym leader puzzle ??? find the code . ??

we cant unfortunately as its completely random each time but, orchy tells you if you have it right each time you input a try keep an eye on the flowers if u get plues right colour and place if green Right colour but wrong place, no flower neans wrong clolour and wrong plzce

took me 1 and 3/4 resets go get it Right ( 1 reset=10 failed trys)

anyway after having that bug and needing to restart the episode i finally finished it  i found it quite fun the last battle took me for a surprise  i wont give any spoilers but ill say this i wonder what happened to that guy

and i need to thank ICSW and Jay.P for their help trying to figure out a solution to my problem altho it was unfixable