Pokemon Full Moon

pbood2

A few hours ago the creator of the game uploaded version 8.1 with some bug fixes, and the possiblilty to leave Larcheos city after finishing the episode. Maybe that'll help the people with some of the problems they are posting here.

Just now, Mr. Divergent said:

This game seems interesting. Can anyone provide a summary of what to expect without spoiling the story much?

the story is about a girl (the protagonist) and her arcanince who find love and battle their way through the Everia region meeting both friends and foes

7 minutes ago, Amine elhedhili said:

the story is about a girl (the protagonist) and her arcanince who find love and battle their way through the Everia region meeting both friends and foes

How about the theme of the game? Is it light hearted or dark? 

Also, what are the features of the game? Moreover, what can you say about the aesthetics/graphics of the game?

Just now, Mr. Divergent said:

How about the theme of the game? Is it light hearted or dark? 

Also, what are the features of the game? Moreover, what can you say about the aesthetics/graphics of the game?

The theme isn't as dark as reborn but it's quite intresting but as you progress you'll discover secrets, the story is great, you'll get attached to it :)

as for the graphics they're really nice, that's my opinion on the game

Edited by Amine elhedhili

Someone can tell me where I go or what to do after(spoilers) kepler city and Arietta recovers her gym? Moxia the girl who takes Arietta gym because she is controled after saving her she tell me to go to Everia Harbor for a new gym badge and then leaves. Then I talk to my friends in the destroyed Arietta house and everyone leave. So I tried to follow the map to go to Everia Harbor but there is a sailorman that doesnt let me pass.

hello i have problem to start the game not only me but my friends.i have windows 7 x32 . the zip file is 490mb, the unzip file is 555 mb, the audio file is 486 mb, the data file is 14.9 mb, the fonts file is 244 kb and the grafic file is 55.2 mb. in game notepad is black need write something?!

Χωρίς τίτλο.png

16516.png

On 3/17/2017 at 4:35 AM, vigish said:

is there a place to evolve charjabug

level up in some forest/valley i think

Game's running smoothly so far,  but i have issue with the audio.   Wild pokemon battle music does not play.  It simply continues the music of the area i am in,  which would be no problem, but the track gets reset after i finish the battle, so i can't even enjoy that :/  And i think its not the only audio file that does not work ...

Hi guys. Just a question, in version 8, when you get to everia harbor, what do you do? There is a sailor not letting me pass. Is this the end of the game so far? I doubt it, but if anyone figures it out, the info would be nice to know.

6 hours ago, DemICE said:

Game's running smoothly so far,  but i have issue with the audio.   Wild pokemon battle music does not play.  It simply continues the music of the area i am in,  which would be no problem, but the track gets reset after i finish the battle, so i can't even enjoy that :/  And i think its not the only audio file that does not work ...

Have you tried delete and reinstall all the files? What version have you, the 8.1?

1 hour ago, Hellyeah98 said:

Have you tried delete and reinstall all the files? What version have you, the 8.1?

its 8.1.1  

the audio files work if i play them from the folder.

but they do not activate in game

16 minutes ago, DemICE said:

its 8.1.1  

the audio files work if i play them from the folder.

but they do not activate in game

Perfect, mhhh this is strange i don't have any problems with the audio files, is the first time that it happens? Have you tried to contact Esteban? Maybe he has a solution.

3 minutes ago, Hellyeah98 said:

Perfect, mhhh this is strange i don't have any problems with the audio files, is the first time that it happens? Have you tried to contact Esteban? Maybe he has a solution.

well, thats why i'm writing here xD

he is following his own topic ... i hope?

Just now, DemICE said:

well, thats why i'm writing here xD

he is following his own topic ... i hope?

Ahah you're right i wright a stupid question my bad xD, i'm trying to solve this because i had audio problems with reborn, but then i have reinstall all the files and it worked; i think so, i hope me too.