Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Hello, I found a bug.

I was in a double battle against a trainer. He had an Aerodactyl and something else out. My Swalot used Yawn on Aerodactyl and made it drowsy. Aerodactyl used Sky Drop on my Gengar. It fell asleep while Sky Drop was active, but my Gengar was never released for the rest of the right. If Aerodactyl tried to use Sky Drop again, it would just fail. When I killed it, my Gengar was still unusable. It basically turned the fight into a 1v2. Luckily I had a lot of AoE, but I almost wiped lol 

Anyways, tldr, Sky Drop isn't releasing targets properly

I'm not sure but if this is about the scientist guy in the 1st gym town, I guess you get a hyper potion or something similar.

Hello everyone, I'm halfway through Desolation right now, and I was wondering if there's a list for where all the possible reputation points can be earned/located?

I almost missed the training scene with Connor and Scarlett, as well as talking to Ava at the Pokémon center in Celeste. I've just made it to blackview and I rather not miss out on anything, so any help would be appreciated!

2 hours ago, Key said:

Hello everyone, I'm halfway through Desolation right now, and I was wondering if there's a list for where all the possible reputation points can be earned/located?

I almost missed the training scene with Connor and Scarlett, as well as talking to Ava at the Pokémon center in Celeste. I've just made it to blackview and I rather not miss out on anything, so any help would be appreciated!

Those are definitely the most easily missable ones, so you're pretty much in the clear. I can't think of any reputation points afterwards that aren't placed in mandatory sequences.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, canse said:

Hide contents

How do i get to fight garett in the fighting club? I've beat all the elite trainers :| 

Basically you can't fight garett (the fight club is used to trigger the deino event ( you'll need to beat 5 elite trainer)

9 hours ago, Alilatias said:

Those are definitely the most easily missable ones, so you're pretty much in the clear. I can't think of any reputation points afterwards that aren't placed in mandatory sequences.

Phew, thank goodness! I'll be on the lookout just in case though, ty!

On 1/23/2018 at 8:50 PM, Alilatias said:

Hello, Caz! It's almost February. Got any status updates for all these eager fans?

(I -still- need to rethink what the next step of the picture quest should be. A year does a lot to you.)

I don't think it will be released until March. Real Life is a tough thing indeed. 

On 1/25/2018 at 3:42 PM, canse said:

There's a 5th? I only get 4 of them v_v, and yes i've resetted so many times to get someone different.

Yes theres only 4 elite trainer but just defeat 5 of them

it's the same

On 28/1/2018 at 12:51 AM, Mytic27 said:

Yes theres only 4 elite trainer but just defeat 5 of them

it's the same

Pretty sure i've beat more than 10 of them, so i'm guessing i already did that and don't remember it. (Thanks for the info though, i was hoping to get to fight Garett :/ )

9 hours ago, Luck Repellent said:

Yo get hyped. 1 more day and there is a 1/31 chance that caz will release the update!

Actually, Feb has *28* days not 31 lol

So 1/28, even better chances! Or if going by Shadestrider 1/89 (since I assume he's going off the next 3 months, including this one, which has days of 28, 31, 30)

1 hour ago, Lunarlord34 said:

Actually, Feb has *28* days not 31 lol

So 1/28, even better chances! Or if going by Shadestrider 1/89 (since I assume he's going off the next 3 months, including this one, which has days of 28, 31, 30)

I actually accounted for him juet not updating the game this month in my calculations.

Either that or I just didn't care enough to check. You'll never know, though, because I'm so mysterious, etc etc.