Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

11 minutes ago, Hellyeah98 said:

You've to beat some trainers in the bar at Cellia Center (the bar is in the north area).

At the underground fight club?

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, Cho615 said:

At the underground fight club?

Specifically, you have to beat five of the elite trainers that show up after every five battles. Once you do this, talk to Judge and then go outside the fight club to start the Deino quest. 

20 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Specifically, you have to beat five of the elite trainers that show up after every five battles. Once you do this, talk to Judge and then go outside the fight club to start the Deino quest. 

I beat the 2 guys, now I don't know where to go. I feel dumb

EDIT: I just figured out where to go right after writing this, now I feel dumber

Edited by Cho615

• Global Mods
26 minutes ago, Cho615 said:

Where there any other side quests that I missed? Can you guys list down all of them

Back in episode 3 I made a list of every sidequest but it was so many pages ago it'll take forever to find and even foreverer to type up again because there are so many of them (original post took around 2 and a half hours to type IIRC). I'll just list all of the ones in episode 4 content. This excludes the Deino quest as you've already done that one. 

1. Continuation of the Serenity quest: after getting the first three photos done and defeating Emily, Serenity will be waiting for you in Blackview near the boat to Cellia. She'll give you an incense and ask you to find a Sawsbuck in Silver Forest. The Sawsbuck will be in the overworld so you don't need to catch it. You just interact with it and it'll go to where Serenity is. Then go back and talk to Serenity, and she'll go to Cellia. In Central Cellia you can find her in front of the Arceus temple, where she'll ask you to take a photo of the mural inside. When you do you'll be transported to the past and have to battle three trainers with very high-level Pokemon (mid-70s IIRC). Then go outside and they'll finally let Serenity in. You also get a TM (I think Flash Cannon) they were going to give to Serenity but she isn't a trainer. 

2. Sludge Fragments. In the sewer, there's an NPC looking for five sludge fragments which can be found around the sewers. When you find all of them (I don't remember specific locations) return to her for the Sludge Bomb TM. 

3. Mysterious Key. I forget where, but somewhere in Cellia is someone selling a Mysterious Key, which goes to an NPC's apartment on the left side (you need to talk to him so he moves out of the way IIRC). Inside the house is a Gligar. 

4. Majira's Second Key. After defeating the rogue Black Foxes with Garrett's crew, Sena will no longer be in front of the building she was standing in front of earlier. Enter the building and Sena will be at the end. You can battle her for Majira's Second Key. Her Pokemon are around level 68 IIRC. 

5. Mightyenite at Fight Club. You already know about the Fight Club, but what you may or may not know is that if you speak to Amelia after defeating her at Cellia's Fight Club, she'll give you the Mightyenite. 

6. Power Plant. There's a locked room in the power plant. First you need to defeat Rosetta, then speak to an NPC at the benches in Central Cellia who'll give you a key. The key goes to a warehouse in South Cellia that has the key for the locked power plant room. In the locked room is where Magneton and Nosepass evolves. I think Manectric's mega stone is also there. 

7. Jinx Guild. In Cellia Manor, one of the intercoms or monitors or somesuch to call Mana will summon the Jinx Guild. I forget if they go to the manor first or directly to the northeast building in Central Cellia where their new base will be.

8. Cellia Manor. You can add vendors to the manor. Most of these can be bought with credits, and some need to be found around the city. I think there are a few who can't be found in the current version. 

9. Trainer Emporium. There's an NPC at Cellia Docks whose shop was taken over by Black Foxes. After speaking to her, go to her shop in north Central Cellia and defeat the Black Foxes there. After she returns to the shop, she asks you to go to the lost and found building to figure out where her stock went. Her stock is in Blackview at the harbor being stolen by a Black Fox. Once that's taken care of, you can buy every evolution stone and item from her for credits.

Those are all the ones I can think of off the top of my head, but I probably missed some. I missed a few the last time I posted all the sidequests in ep 3.

EDIT: Forgot Squirtle. There's a sewer hole you need a key for, but I forget where you get the key at. In that part of the sewers is a Squirtle you can catch and a sludge fragment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I think that sidequest list u made is somewhere in page 71-75....That was like my reference list for the game...thanks a lot.

P.S.:  I'll take a blind guess....page74

On 31.5.2016 at 8:15 AM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Togekiss is on the roof of the sky tower in Blackview. And there are A LOT of sidequests even outside the rangers guilds, but I'll try my best.

Keneph Jungle

-There's a cave behind the waterfall with a stone slab in the back. Interact with it until it pushes itself aside, revealing a passage with a piece and a Croagunk.

Redcliff Town

-In one of the houses on the lower right, turn off the guy's computer to get the person standing in front of the cave to leave. In the cave, interact with the braille tablets in this order: Center NE SW SE NW NE SW SE NW Center. This will open the next room in the cave, where there's a piece.

-There's a woman in the building where the town center is who complains about the wifi. Find a computer in the professor's lab that's slowing the wifi down and turn it off, then go back to her for a Revive. I think the computer was the one in the starter room.

Route 1

-In the house past the bridges at the start of the route, there's a little girl who wants to drink a Super Potion.

-In one of the houses later on, there's a man who says he lost his Squirtle. You'll need to go to the stream near the start of the route and feed it a Gourmet Treat. The Squirtle doesn't appear until you talk to its trainer.

Route 2

-In a house near the Pokemon Center, there's a swimmer looking for Jarred. Find him in one of the houses in Celeste City to get him to go back. (I think it was one of the northern houses)

Celeste City

-A lady in the Pokemon Center asks you to beat her son (that sounds dark taken out of context, wow) and unlocks the door. The house where you battle him is all the way to the left.

-In a house in the grass to the northwest, there's a lady who wants a book from the Weeping Depths' library. You get the key to go down there from the Elliot's Memento rangers guild quest.

Celeste Labyrinth

The Jinx Guild could probably be considered a sidequest.

Weeping Depths

-First, you'll need to purchase the Tiny Key from one of the credits shops. A shining gravestone in the Weeping Depths will mention three graves, one of which has treasure. IIRC, it's in Arkha's grave, which is on the right side of the room. The Tiny Key takes you to a room with a Gastly.

-After beating Aderyn, a blocked passage will become unblocked a little east of the entrance to the big room. You'll need the doll from one of the ranger quests. Read the tablet, run around the stone structure all the way back to the tablet, then the door to the piece will open.

Silver Rise

-Where the rangers are settled (with the base that actually opens) there's a NPC who wants to upload memes but doesn't have wifi. Go to the peak of Silver Rise where the house is. Inside, interact with the computer, and then go back to him. There's also a Trapinch in the house. In order to get the key for the house you'll need to find all three diary pages in Shade Forest and bring them to the diary in Shiv's old house.

Route 3

-The man at the stall is looking for a link cable. In Addenfall Town, there's a man in a house with the same sprite also looking for one, so tell him about the other man. Then go back, fight a Black Fox, and they'll give you a Link Stone.

Addenfall Town

-In the fancy house with the statue out front, the guy near the bed says his Turtwig got kidnapped. Find the kidnapper, a Black Fox, on Route 3 and beat him.

Route 4

-In the bottom house where the town is, there's a NPC who mentions losing a parcel at the top of Hardened Mountain. Go to where Ava knocked Hardy off the mountain. IIRC, it's hidden in a rock.

Blackview City

-In the outskirts, there's a woman who asks you to deliver a message that "The dawn of tomorrow will be black". The person you need to deliver this message to is in a house at the southest part of Blackview. Then go back to the woman.

-Also in the outskirts, there's a little girl who wants you to go to different locations and gives you a camera to take pictures with. The locations are listed in her diary.

-In one of the southwestest houses in Blackview, there's a guy who wants you to get rid of a bandit named Jawline Joey. You can find Joey hanging around the trade center.

-I forget exactly where but on the west side of the city is a house with a locked door inside it (there's a guy with a bandana standing near the house). The keys are at Silver Rise (a cave just below the peak) and underneath the stairs at the ice pyramid at Shade Forest which you'll need to interact with crystals to get to (there's also a level 45 Froslass down there). Behind the locked door is a piece.

-Also forget exactly where but there's a spiky haired guy looking for a job. Tell one of the people at the building with three shop NPCs, then bring him there.

-The Fight Club could probably be considered a sidequest.

-Finding the boss's Pokemon.

On 31.5.2016 at 8:29 AM, Caz said:

Top notch job. You only missed the sidequest in Blackview City where you save a lady's Treecko. Even I forgot some of those ;-;

On 31.5.2016 at 8:31 AM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

That reminds me, there's also one in one of the apartments near the Route 1 entrance where a lady asks for a Gourtmet Treat to help her Pokemon obey.

On 31.5.2016 at 9:25 AM, FairFamily said:

You missed a few:

Redcliff Town

-To the right of the telporter in the professor's lab is a room (took me 3 runs to notice) . In that room is a man who wants to see a Bbibarel, show it and he asks for a Meowth (after you got your first badge) then he moves to Jinx' lab where he asks to see a Pidove. You get respectively a hyper potion, a max revive and a credit for showing each pkmn.

Addenfall Town

- I think on a bench to the north is a women who is waiting for a date. Find the fisherman in Addenfell woods and talk to him. Go back to Addenfall town and talk to either the woman or the fisher for your reward (don't know which one).

Addenfall Woods

-After collecting all three diary pages and reading the diary in Silver Riise, go into a cave south of the fisherman. You will find a ghost with an Ambipom, beat him and get into the room in the back for an Aipom.

He will speak if you touch the appropriate crystal so keep looking.

I had some spare time on my hands, so I checked. Ice Cream Sand Witch's original sidequest post was on page 71, so it was a good guess BRS swag. Some other users added to the list, but I didn't want to patch it all together, since it felt like taking credit for someone else's work.

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, The Only God said:

Alright I forgot, does anyone know where I can go back to get a Nidoran M? I was at the place and thought I caught it but actually didn't, now since I know I can evolve it, I want it.

You can catch in the grass of area after addenfall where the bridge is.

5 hours ago, FairFamily said:

You can catch in the grass of area after addenfall where the bridge is.

Yeah I went back into my recordings and found it out. Thanks though.

Edit: Done the current release of the game, it was pretty good I liked it. I'm doing a playthrough on my YouTube account, check it out in my signature, should have the entire play through uploaded soon :).

Edited by The Only God

I haven't played Desolation in a while, and since episode 4 was recently released I decided to try it out (it's amazing by the way). An issue I'm having though is that I'm looking for the move relearner to get my Scizor bullet punch and I don't remember where it is whatsoever. Can anyone remind me? I saw that apparently you talk to the move relearner after the Blackview Battle Pass thing and I'm pretty sure I did that, but I don't know where he went from there.

5 hours ago, BananananaK said:

I haven't played Desolation in a while, and since episode 4 was recently released I decided to try it out (it's amazing by the way). An issue I'm having though is that I'm looking for the move relearner to get my Scizor bullet punch and I don't remember where it is whatsoever. Can anyone remind me? I saw that apparently you talk to the move relearner after the Blackview Battle Pass thing and I'm pretty sure I did that, but I don't know where he went from there.

Spoiler

Go in the house with yellow triangle. (Blackview City)

Hey! I just started playing this the other day and it's amazing... But I'm having trouble backtracking from this one spot in Silver Rise. I realized that I hadn't activated the crystal bridge in the cave just past that totem pole at the top of the hill, so I have to back. However, I can't figure out how to get back past the ice patch right before the totem pole. The game won't let me use an Escape Rope because I have someone with me. Please help!

EDIT: Just figured it out. There was a ledge. Whoops!

Edited by coralchu

On 4/5/2017 at 4:40 PM, The Only God said:

Anyway to get friendship really quickly?

After taking over the mansion in Ceilla City, you can get a vendor that sells EV berries that decrease your mons EVs while increasing friendship. It works even when you have no EV allocated on a certain stat. I do believe that you can get a Soothe Bell at a certain point but I'm not sure when.

Just now, darkwaters33 said:

Anyone know where i can get the mega ring and link stone? Thank you

no mega ring. Link stone can be find by helping the old man before addenfall with his link cable problem or in central cellia evolution store.

14 hours ago, FairFamily said:

no mega ring. Link stone can be find by helping the old man before addenfall with his link cable problem or in central cellia evolution store.

So that means Mega Evolution is not possible yet? Darn and I was really excited to do some damage with mega banette