[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

5 minutes ago, Chickenborn said:

You're too green if you believe the role order isn't random

Or it might not be

you have a point there

6 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

The same goes for me.
I prioritize my life over the ones from something you claim to be beneficial to town. Who knows, maybe you are both mafia. And Nicki has a powerful role which can be used on odd nights?

I don't see why from all people, i have to be the victim.

My Core Group will [Evict] Nicki

God thats irritating, deal with your actions afterwards, i tried.

3 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

Yahen you're being a bit too protective of your group when any one of them could be a scum, js

If one of them is scum, its Amber, but i honestly doubt

And its not him i'm protecting rn so yeah

Ok i have read all the posts and i'm not really sure about Kiet, he could be telling the truth or not, we don't know that for now. But, i will try to trust what Kiet said and think the Illusionist shot to gun, pretended it was Kiet.

Anyway i'm going to regret this, i'm so sure about that. But since i joined a group i have to change my vote for now

[Unvote] Nano4
[Evict] Nicki

I admit that there are so many votes on her right now, and makes me think that she's innocent afterall 😕 

1 minute ago, LykosHand said:

Ok i have read all the posts and i'm not really sure about Kiet, he could be telling the truth or not, we don't know that for now. But, i will try to trust what Kiet said and think the Illusionist shot to gun, pretended it was Kiet.

Anyway i'm going to regret this, i'm so sure about that. But since i joined a group i have to change my vote for now

[Unvote] Nano4
[Evict] Nicki

I admit that there are so many votes on her right now, and makes me think that she's innocent afterall 😕 

Dont believe Nick, he's non town

Just sayin~

There's a good chance everyone voted for is Town, so stop worrying about that.

Also I'm going to ask all of the penguins to visit me every night, thanks.

@LykosHand what were you doing visiting Astra last night?

4 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

im against bandwagoning for no reason there is a difference, not to mention i still am concerned by Black Swordsman's decision to jump into a bandwagon for the sake of it, that aside i would rather Kiet have told us they had a gun and co-ordinated with the other house guests to use it best, suppose though i find it easier to trust Kiet who is being bandwagoned in such a way by some who have no reason for joining the bandwagon than to trust the word of someone who will be biased towards their group. But sure i understand ya read on Nicki and i only voted her because i wanted to give Kiet a chance, the gun thing will need explaination and may change my mind about defending them but until then ill go back to who i dont trust that being:

[Unvote] Nicki

[Evict] Nano4

I can understand bandwagons where someone did something suspicious, i can understand them when it's just picking off an inactive player, i cannot understand or tolerate bandwagons formed by two allied groups just so they can single out someone as opposed to sharing what they know with the rest of us to make a better informed decision.

@Lord Drakyle Why do you keep finding me so suspicious just for band wagon, All i want is to win and my roles win condition is pretty easy to achieve the only thing that hinders me is time and me surviving so my vote stands for Kiet. Even though from the beginning i wanted Nano gone. Also I'm not bandwagon for sake only I'm only placing my bet on the winning side.

2 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Dont believe Nick, he's non town

Just sayin~

How you're so sure that he's non town? Just sayin~

And i joined the group like five minutes ago, so we didn't discuss so much, i had to change my vote for that btw

12 minutes ago, Newt said:

Funny how 10 people bandwagoning me was normal for drakyle but the same 10 people bandwagoning kiet is suspicious lmao

it's not normal for people to bandwagon like that on you if their reason is flimsy or unexplained.

Was it 10 on you? i never actually counted at that time because as far as i saw it, you came in saying you was singling someone out before the game began and was only posting pictures, as you should have remembered though i took my vote off you when you started talking, i had reasons to not like you much and it clouded my view, with kiet i had no reason to be clouded and saw things as they were, looking back i don't like what looked like a bandwagon formed for equally silly or unknown reason as on Kiet.

i said it before, my view point is as an individual, that means it can be flawed or wrong and lacks people to talk to about it privately first but i prefer that over favoring someone i dont wanna favor or being favored when i shouldnt be, i can take the heat when i'm wrong about something but there is new questions that need answers such as why Yahen is absolutely sure everyone in his group is town, if it was or wasn't an illusionist that killed Lia (i would say the odds are against it but who knows that is my opinion) and also the question of why Yahen is so desperate to get Kiet evicted. as well as Alaris and Black Swordsman's motivations apparantly...

But yeah im startng to ramble a bit aren't i, point is i don't like bandwagons on you or anyone else if they don't have a clear reason to justify their vote which others can see, since it's in group stuff it's hard to see from outside and also seems fishy.

3 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

How you're so sure that he's non town? Just sayin~

And i joined the group like five minutes ago, so we didn't discuss so much, i had to change my vote for that btw

You'll see tomorrow

If Nicki lives to tell the story

5 minutes ago, Black Swordsman said:

@Lord Drakyle Why do you keep finding me so suspicious just for band wagon, All i want is to win and my roles win condition is pretty easy to achieve the only thing that hinders me is time and me surviving so my vote stands for Kiet. Even though from the beginning i wanted Nano gone. Also I'm not bandwagon for sake only I'm only placing my bet on the winning side.

because it is always suspicious when someone is supporting a lynch but lacks a reason for why they should agree with it? Sheep do not help find the truth, they just nod their heads.

Just now, Alaris said:

Excuse me?

apparantly according to Yahen you are the only person he cant say for sure is town, i think Yahen is too quick to trust his own group and taking losing Lia a bit too personal

15 minutes ago, Yahen said:

If one of them is scum, its Amber, but i honestly doubt

And its not him i'm protecting rn so yeah

*2 seconds later*

15 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

Peer pressure, 

Evict Kiet

Peer pressure should be done when we actually have time to be making pressure votes not when there is near an hour left.

Just now, Lord Drakyle said:

*2 seconds later*

Peer pressure should be done when we actually have time to be making pressure votes not when there is near an hour left.

Ironically that was nickis fault on our chat not mine but it was hella hilarious anyway LMAO

Just now, Lord Drakyle said:

apparantly according to Yahen you are the only person he cant say for sure is town, i think Yahen is too quick to trust his own group and taking losing Lia a bit too personal

Let's see if I get this straight:

You don't trust Yahen when they say Nicki is a town power role.

Yet, you trust them when, tangentially, they mention they don't have much info on me.

I voted Kiet because:

1) Nano was my ally and I believed his claim.

2) I also trusted newt, who is now part of the core group I belong to.

3) In the vote between Nicki and Kiet, we decided to vote Kiet because Yahen had told Lía not to vote Nicki.

From the info I have rn and given that our connections with Yahen's group have been broken, I wouldn't mind voting Nicki, but tbh I don't see any reason to spare Kiet.

1 minute ago, Chickenborn said:

Alaris 

Say something

The crowds wants to know something about you

Saw something good and raise our ratings

i got it, we bribe Dive-O with chickenborne eggs to tell us Alaris's roles