[E19] Pyrolusitium Z2 v2.3b - A Pokémon Reborn UI overhaul, now with 100% more actual overhauling !

Pyrolusite

17 minutes ago, TA31 said:

Doesn't seem the mod can be used on Mac yet. I encounter an error when starting up the game with it

Did you delete the whole Graphics folder ? Because that's the kind of outcome you get when you do that.

You need to overwrite the new stuff over existing stuff, not entierely swapping Graphics folders.

13 minutes ago, Pyrolusite said:

Did you delete the whole Graphics folder ? Because that's the kind of outcome you get when you do that.

You need to overwrite the new stuff over existing stuff, not entierely swapping Graphics folders.

Did that initially but then only put in the new stuff and a similar error occurs

2 hours ago, Elliot_Chan said:

How can I download? ^^

the fact that people still ask stuff like this with fan games, rom hacks and all manner of stuff despite the fact that if they would check the initial post and realize their question would be answered without even asking it baffles me to this very day

8 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

the fact that people still ask stuff like this with fan games, rom hacks and all manner of stuff despite the fact that if they would check the initial post and realize their question would be answered without even asking it baffles me to this very day

wait, you're supposed to READ these posts? there ain't some magical, shining buttons to press without thinking?

what have i been doing with my life? how AM i still alive? should i ask google, siri, or alexa for advise....?

49 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

wait, you're supposed to READ these posts? there ain't some magical, shining buttons to press without thinking?

what have i been doing with my life? how AM i still alive? should i ask google, siri, or alexa for advise....?

har har................ my point still stands tho, if they had simply looked at the first page before asking that they would realize they wouldnt have needed to ask it in the first place

8 hours ago, AiedailEclipsed said:

Small bug report:

Reveal hidden contents

Pulse Garbodor uses the Gigantamax Garbodor sprite, not the shiny.

Yup, I've been informed of that, it's fixed in the new version that's coming very soon, among other fixes (and custom shinies) ! Thanks for the report !

2 hours ago, Pj7504 said:

Is there any bug regarding no shiny appearing with this mod ,I have both swm and pyrolusitium installed.I also have shiny charm but haven't encountered a single shiny either it is some bug or my luck is really really bad

I'm only replacing textures, nothing gameplay wise should be affected. You're probably unlucky.

3 hours ago, Siv said:

Well that looks incredible. Awesome work!

I have crap eyesight and have trouble reading text with White Background, is there any version of this with no white backgrounds at all?

Do you have any examples to give me ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pyrolusite said:

Do you have any examples to give me ?

I was just looking at the first 3 screenshots in the main post of the topic, there's loads of text with white background and black font. I was wondering if there is a version/options available to make it the opposite - black background with white font (or gold/dark yellow font would be even better!).

The UI looks beautiful. Would love to use it.

5 minutes ago, Siv said:

I was just looking at the first 3 screenshots in the main post of the topic, there's loads of text with white background and black font. I was wondering if there is a version/options available to make it the opposite - black background with white font (or gold/dark yellow font would be even better!).

The UI looks beautiful. Would love to use it.

Aaah I see. Can't do anything about that though, sorry, changing the font colors would require modding the game, and given what I'd have to do to do that, this would probably turn the texture pack into a compatibility nightmare.

2 hours ago, Pyrolusite said:

Aaah I see. Can't do anything about that though, sorry, changing the font colors would require modding the game, and given what I'd have to do to do that, this would probably turn the texture pack into a compatibility nightmare.

Really? I already have that.  Someone was kind enough to make some graphics for me that changed everything to black bg with white text.

https://imgur.com/a/X9xKjnT

Like that. White text is great too. The dark yellow/gold is just 'dream scenario' sort of thing :P

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Siv said:

Really? I already have that.  Someone was kind enough to make some graphics for me that changed everything to black bg with white text.

https://imgur.com/a/X9xKjnT

Like that. White text is great too. The dark yellow/gold is just 'dream scenario' sort of thing :P

Hold the fuck up, the font change colors according to the background ?

That changes EVERYTHING. I have new things to experiment with now. Thanks for showing me this, you'll probably have your wish granted - at least for white on black.

EDIT : Aw seems to be working only for window skins, doesn't work for battle UI. I'll provide a version for you with darker backgrounds if you don't mind dark font on black background looking ugly.

26 minutes ago, Pyrolusite said:

Hold the fuck up, the font change colors according to the background ?

That changes EVERYTHING. I have new things to experiment with now. Thanks for showing me this, you'll probably have your wish granted - at least for white on black.

EDIT : Aw seems to be working only for window skins, doesn't work for battle UI. I'll provide a version for you with darker backgrounds if you don't mind dark font on black background looking ugly.

Which part doesn't change in the Battle UI?

https://imgur.com/a/Q4K3d2r

That's what mine currently looks like during battle.

26 minutes ago, Siv said:

Which part doesn't change in the Battle UI?

https://imgur.com/a/Q4K3d2r

That's what mine currently looks like during battle.

Font is still dark-grey, it doesn't switch to white like window skins. You're mostly seeing what's written because of font shading.

Here, try this and tell me if it works. Install PZ2 first then install this.

Dark font on black is going to be ugly but at least you should be able to read stuff. 

pyrolusitium_z2_e19_alldarkbg_v1.zip.zip

12 hours ago, Killer red said:

I love the new custom shinies please another shines formes for the future ?

I will be doing a bit more of those later.

20 hours ago, Pyrolusite said:

Font is still dark-grey, it doesn't switch to white like window skins. You're mostly seeing what's written because of font shading.

Here, try this and tell me if it works. Install PZ2 first then install this.

Dark font on black is going to be ugly but at least you should be able to read stuff. 

pyrolusitium_z2_e19_alldarkbg_v1.zip.zip 195.78 kB · 1 download

I will be doing a bit more of those later.

Very cool! Thank you.

Hello there. New update.

- [Main] Added multi-select sprite and a trade background I missed

- [Main] Restored summary Pokerus indicator

- [Main] Minor changes to all pokegear-related backgrounds

- [Main] New shiny indicator

- [Main] New party hud in pause menu

- [Main] Window 11 now has a dark background by default, making the font white

- [SWM] New Itemfinder sprite

- [PCH] New mod : Clock Hud ! 

-> Doesn't actually require the main resource pack, but works best with it. 

-> Displays a stylized clock with time, day and weather on the top-left of your screen while paused.

- [PZ2G] New mod : "Pokegear Mod"

-> Requires Pyrolusitium-Z2. 

-> Makes all the fake clocks on pokegear-related backgrounds functional. Only exception is the online stuff.

I'd like to thank Waynolt, Bluetowel and Haru for helping me with the Clock Hud mod !

Some things were eluding me and they helped me get back on track.

I also reorganized the thread a bit, you will find all screenshots in their dedicated spoiler sections.

• Like 1

Hey, just downloaded the new update along with the clock and pokegear mod. When I open the menu, the clock is off centered a bit, and the pokegear screen looks a bit weird. If I go into options and change screen size and back out, the clock is in place until I close and open the menu again. 

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hmad44 said:

Hey, just downloaded the new update along with the clock and pokegear mod. When I open the menu, the clock is off centered a bit, and the pokegear screen looks a bit weird. If I go into options and change screen size and back out, the clock is in place until I close and open the menu again. 

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

It seems to be happening only when screen border is on, you should disable that while I fix it

EDIT : Fixed in the new update

• Like 1