Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

E19 Spoilers! - E19 Pokemon Locations Spreadsheet - All Wild and Event Pokemon, TMs, and Passwords

AyTales

Question

Klefki can be obtained before the fight with Adrienn instead of before Titania as the document suggests. 

It should also be noted that in order to get the classified information, you need to return a diamond ring, which can be found while diving in Azurine Lake.
Can't remember exactly which dive spot it was, and I can't remember if you need to find the key for it.
There's also a battle when returning the classified information to

Spoiler

Looker

And the difficult battle is more specifically a double battle

5 hours ago, Zemenes said:

There's a location for Drilbur besides the mystery egg. It's available as soon as you make it back to Neo Reborn.  You can surf over the lake in the Hidden Cove to the cave where the Larvitar puzzle is and Drilbur will be a random encounter inside the cave.

There's a small chance on Tanzan after steelix as well u can get into a small area to get it as well

@Aegisth I can screenshot u the spot

I hope it's alright to make an inquiry here; how do I get Oshawatt having started with Charmander and joined the Aqua gang so received Litten from the job application quest?

Considering the starter egg quest and that I happened upon what the prize is for completing it via Google establishing that completion of that quest is currently possible there must be alternate access to the starter not received from the job application quest. 

10 minutes ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

I hope it's alright to make an inquiry here; how do I get Oshawatt having started with Charmander and joined the Aqua gang so received Litten from the job application quest?

Considering the starter egg quest I assume there is alternate access to the Pokemon not received from the job application quest and Oshawatt is the last starter I need to complete it. 

You can trade a Ledian for an Oshawott in Agate City(the city where Hardy's Gym is located). 

• Upvote 1

Diglett (Kantonian) is only available on Grand Stairway and Tanzan Depths, not Pyrous Mountain.

Diglett (Alolan) is only available on Pyrous Mountain.

Dugtrio (Kantonian) is Tanzan Depths, Tanzan Mountains, All Desert Regions.

Dugtrio (Alolan) is only available on Pyrous Mountain.

Source: This is taken straight from the `encounters.txt` PBS and PokemonMultipleForms script for E18

While going for a Professor Oak Challenge I noticed the document had an error. You can only get Gothita after Coreys Battle, which means you can get Pumpkaboo after Corey aswell.

I tried saving all officers, not saving all, get the Growlithe before, etc... 

If I find more I will make another post.

• Like 1

Also, you can't get Barboach before Shelly since the Aqua Leader blocks the Water Spot until you raid the Magma Gang afaik (I am right before Shelly rn) and also you can't get Houndour pre Shelly if you choose Aqua Gang for the same reason.image.thumb.png.17053fca11f5f415a0794955ec4db3f5.png

Doing the same challenge - also noticed this.

On 2/20/2022 at 6:17 PM, Holli said:

While going for a Professor Oak Challenge I noticed the document had an error. You can only get Gothita after Coreys Battle, which means you can get Pumpkaboo after Corey aswell.

I tried saving all officers, not saving all, get the Growlithe before, etc... 

If I find more I will make another post.