The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

Just now, Oscarus said:

Reuniclus can do the job too. Plus some other slow, very offensive Pokemon like Rampardos

Reuniclus probably could do well but its weak to dark moves and u-turn, same for Oranguru. Looking at Rampardos's moveset it doesn't seem to learn any physical moves that are boosted by the new world. Ig the hardest part would be setting up trick room in the first place

2 minutes ago, Draconis said:

So, something I was wondering about

I'm a little curious why the TMX8 Flash was so well-hidden. Was it that the move isn't that good, so they put it somewhere you wouldn't find unless you went out of your way to or something? Again, just curious.

hmmmmmmmm

12 hours ago, TheRK9 said:

And EVEN IF she somehow covers all of those options, which isn’t possible, well, Mimikyu learns Trick Room…

Kangaskhan and pangoro with scrappy and comet punch would like to say hello

32 minutes ago, Graveler said:

Kangaskhan and pangoro with scrappy and comet punch would like to say hello

I seriously doubt she would use pangoro, since it shares a 4x fairy weakness with her ace. mega kangaskhan is an option with field boosted comet punch and sucker punch, but it has halved speed and it doesn't really fit with Lin's sadistic personality

7 hours ago, Draconis said:

I'm a little curious why the TMX8 Flash was so well-hidden. Was it that the move isn't that good, so they put it somewhere you wouldn't find unless you went out of your way to or something?

7 hours ago, Bananacake887 said:

I would imagine it is because Flash isn't a necessity to progress through the game unlike the other TMX's, so they hid it as a reward for the people who are willing to explore the additional places that aren't main story related. 

That, and the fact Flash has doubled effect on New World. You can blind Lin and Arceus to go through them (at -6, the Accuracy is divided by 3), and count on luck. 

Is this bullshit? Yeah~, but... who cares? She deserves that - for what she has done to Reborn, for what will she do to our world. For Ame, Taka and Solaris. For everyone she has hurt... Lin shall pay with her soul. 

5 minutes ago, Logan_the_balalaika said:

Forget Lin. Kenan just claimed another two souls.

kenan.png.fce3a3dfa7342899aa118d06ce6f99c7.png

At this rate he'll be our final opponent.

I think he fights in doubles. A lot of Reborn's most difficult fights are doubles, like Shelly, Charlotte, and of course the Gauntlets

8 minutes ago, Logan_the_balalaika said:

Kenan just claimed another two souls.

But how does that "kill count" works? 

Is it just losing on the first try? Or just forcing player to (rage) quit? 

1 minute ago, Oscarus said:

But how does that "kill count" works? 

Is it just losing on the first try? Or just forcing player to (rage) quit? 

Maybe we'll never know...actually, my theory is that it is in fact losing to him on the first try.

3 hours ago, Oscarus said:

If she doesn't, in any capacity... Then I'll take the organs and bones. 

If she even has organs and bones. She may turn out to be a robot. XD

1 hour ago, Dark Champion said:

Lin doesn't need to fight us.

Then she'll fight us because she wants to; because she wants to prove to herself and to the world that her nihilistic worldview is The One True Worldview. Which is fine by me. ^_^