Episode 18: Void-kissed, now available!

Amethyst

Hey @Amethyst I dont know if you know about this already but I recommend you watching this video, its a Pokemon parody but its so good lol. Im pretty sure you'll have a couple of good laughs.

Thanks for the new episode, I already finished episode 18 and the story was really good, 10/10 for this episode.

So is the main story finished? I remember hearing it would be done at around ep 18 somewhere and that future updates would contain post game content. After downloading the game at ep 16 and playing up to Adrienn's gym, I wanted to wait for the story to be finished before going any further.

1 minute ago, Cain_ said:

So is the main story finished? I remember hearing it would be done at around ep 18 somewhere and that future updates would contain post game content. After downloading the game at ep 16 and playing up to Adrienn's gym, I wanted to wait for the story to be finished before going any further.

No. Story's conclusion and post-game will all be in Episode 19.

22 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

that's the goal

Wow. So you're basically saying that we'll have to :

Spoiler

- S&D that Mr.Mime and Clawitzer PULSES

- deal with Lin

- beat up Solaris one last time (not sure but probably)

- finally get that last gym badge

- take on the E4

- somehow battle and win against a f*cking PULSE-ARCEUS !?!?!

all that in just one episode ? And it gains post-game too ? Well, i don't think we'll get this really soon... But that'll be sooooooo worth it !

On 8/23/2018 at 4:44 AM, Amethyst said:

Have fun! And try not to fall asleep!

Spoiler

That would be a lot easier if there wasn't a Pulse Hypno in the game, but we'll try it our best anyway.

Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put in this game, you really make thousands of people happy with this game 🙂 

4 hours ago, Kwtsos89 said:

Man,i can't wait for the final episode and begin the shiny hunting,i hope it'll be before new year (Christmas gift maybe?),anyways good job peeps!

Honestly I doubt it. There's too much that has to go into Episode 19. I wouldn't be surprised if it took a year. 

Looks like it's going to be a long wait. Well, at least everyone can build up their team from scratch to whatever they want. And I bet there's a ton of side quests. Even then the game will probably not be played after a month for a long time(for me at least). 

Oh and maybe gen 8 gets implemented too since it's releasing in 2019.

I made an account just to tell my story, which I hope some of you find amusing.

I first caught wind of this game before Gen7 was released, and the game only had a choice of six sets of starters (opposed to current 7). I thought it was really neat, but I stopped playing without getting too terribly far for a few reasons including a bricked hard drive. Fast forward to recently, I decided to give this game another go and was blown away by a slew of things in ep 17 that I didn't remember being in the game before.

Now, about two days ago I was browsing the website on my phone to see if there was a mobile version (yeah, yeah, don't judge.), and discovered that there were postings for episode 18 everywhere. Huh? So, I checked the download page and discovered that I had evidently downloaded the game LITERAL HOURS BEFORE EPISODE 18 WENT UP.

asdf. >:|

At any rate, the game looks really awesome so far. Def going to keep playing, and will DL 18 at some point when I get home.

@wcv @Zander People were saying that Ep18 would take a long time too and that got done in about seven months, even with Amethyst leaving the country for six weeks and another five or so weeks of slow progress due to her housing situation. If nothing like that happens during Ep19's progress, coupled with the fact that the AI and new Pokemon have been implemented, and that she has assistance with the mapping and side quests now, I can't see this taking more than 4-5 months to finish. Maybe February at the latest.

4 hours ago, Chameleon109 said:

@wcv @Zander People were saying that Ep18 would take a long time too and that got done in about seven months, even with Amethyst leaving the country for six weeks and another five or so weeks of slow progress due to her housing situation. If nothing like that happens during Ep19's progress, coupled with the fact that the AI and new Pokemon have been implemented, and that she has assistance with the mapping and side quests now, I can't see this taking more than 4-5 months to finish. Maybe February at the latest.

...  how should i put this... ? Are you conscious that E19 has to conclude ALL THE STORY (which means probably 3 PULSES battles) ? And the last gym battle ? And the Elite 4 ? And ALL THE POSTGAME ??? While E18 "only" had 

Spoiler

the Gauntlet battle and the stuff at the factory, a little bit of story at Agate city and the Hardy's gym battle.

That's hardly comparable, isn't it ?

9 hours ago, Chameleon109 said:

Episode 19 needs to wrap up every loose end, including Saphira’s gym, the Team Meteor plot, the Elite 4 & Champion, and the ENTIRE post-game. 4-5 months is incredibly optimistic IMO.

@wcv Siragon told me basically the same thing, just in a much more passive aggressive way. Most of the things listed have already been logistically figured out, it's just a matter of implementation. Regardless, the scoreboard and hype thread are up, so I'll stop speculating and start watching.

Here's to Ep19!

15 minutes ago, Chameleon109 said:

@wcv Siragon told me basically the same thing, 

Ah, I had actually typed up that response several hours ago and forgot to hit post, then came back to the computer to find the window still open. So when I initially typed he had not.

Hey, it's the first time an episode is released for me, so do I need to download and do something with my save file(even tough Idk how to make one) or do I just have to download and put it in a particular folder and thus I will not need to implant a save file of my current progression? 

4 minutes ago, Nightzer said:

Hey, it's the first time an episode is released for me, so do I need to download and do something with my save file(even tough Idk how to make one) or do I just have to download and put it in a particular folder and thus I will not need to implant a save file of my current progression?. Edit: Bollocks, I didn't click on the full article, now I know. Sorry for the inconvenience guys it's new for me 😕