Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

is it possible to get back into the glitchworld somehow once you have defeated terra?

Not yet, since the computer was unplugged, maybe at a later time in the story we'll be allowed to return.

I'm having a lot of trouble getting through Pyrous Mountain's lava puzzle. Is there an unseen time limit for it or am I just hitting the wrong pillars?

Watch the video from this thread:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12143

Small question about Solaris's hardcore AI. Does the AI have magic overpredicting powers? Like, when my Dusclops suicide himself with Destiny Bond to kill Garchomp the AI overpredicts my switch to f*ck me up?

I'm about to kill someone, if I choose Ponyta or Graveler he goes with Gyarados, but if I choose Magneton he goes with Tyranitar :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

well you can get ability capsules to change the abilities of any pokemon in reborn. the can be found by doing events/hidden items/buying at 7th street and pick up(starting from lvl 61). i personally just farm them via pick up pokemons cause i rather save shards for move tutors.

I just realized that I traded away my Exp. Share some time ago (really proud of this), so my question is, is there a second Exp. Share in the game?

Using a back-up save would set me back WAY too far.

I just realized that I traded away my Exp. Share some time ago (really proud of this), so my question is, is there a second Exp. Share in the game?

Using a back-up save would set me back WAY too far.

Pretty sure the only one is in Spinel Town. Try posting your save here and someone will probably come help hack another one in for you.

i would do it myself if my laptop wasn't being repaired but : /

Pretty sure the only one is in Spinel Town. Try posting your save here and someone will probably come help hack another one in for you.

i would do it myself if my laptop wasn't being repaired but : /

Thanks man, I tried that, hopefully someone does it. :)

2 things: Where can I find a Dusk Stone, and where is the TV for the lady in Spinel Town?

From Item Guide, the Dusk Stone is available in the dark part of the Underground Railnet, as a visible item or somewhere in Iolia Valley if you have all 4 Crystal Plugs.

From the continuation of Sophia's Guide / Horrendously Written Guide, or the TV, you can click the TV from where the player is standing in this picture:

12552905_10205718650953786_6840760452540

Is the ditto event still the same? I've done the daycare side quest and when i got to where ditto used to be and tried putting the Makuhita under it. It doesn't say anything about ditto being there Do i have to wait for 7th street or did it move to another part of the factory.

For some strange reason, Ditto hasn't been appearing there for some people, so I guess you'll have to wait till 7th Street... I'm unsure if the conditions to find it have changed, or if it's just been removed.

Have you found a Happiny, in a warehouse in Coral Ward? I think that was a requirement before...

Question: . the common candies i understand they lower the level as their whole point a anti rare candy if you will so did a few short tests and while i dont really know anything about EV's or anything like that. i notice that sometimes lower the level will take more stats away than previously gained.

Stats are determined by the following formula: ((basestat x 2 +IV + (EV/4)) x level/100 +5) x nature[either .9, 1, or 1.1 depending on the nature]

Common candies don't effect anything in that other than level so any stats you lose from leveling down should be regained once you level back up again.

thats the strange part some did others didnt. it wasnt alot like the difference between gaining giving

+4hp

+3atk

+3def

+2sp.atk

+2sp.def

+1speed

to

-4hp

-3atk

-3def

-3sp.atk

-2sp.def

-1speed

i tried a few different times with mixed results i didnt see any 'less' losts' but a couple mores.

also if someone knows. i've been wondering is it possible to change a pokemons id number. i've heard of people retrieving items lost through trade or whatever reason so was curious if it was possible.

also if someone knows. i've been wondering is it possible to change a pokemons id number. i've heard of people retrieving items lost through trade or whatever reason so was curious if it was possible.

I don't think it is possible to change a pokemons id number, but I'm not completely sure.

People receive their items lost through trade by giving their save files to us and we'll add one back in for them.

thats the strange part some did others didnt. it wasnt alot like the difference between gaining giving

+4hp

+3atk

+3def

+2sp.atk

+2sp.def

+1speed

to

-4hp

-3atk

-3def

-3sp.atk

-2sp.def

-1speed

i tried a few different times with mixed results i didnt see any 'less' losts' but a couple mores.

I'm not sure why that's happening, but that formula is how the game calculates stats. Maybe it's rounding or something?