Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

• Global Mods
37 minutes ago, Xiri said:

How did Nappy get a Krookodile? Isn't Sandile only available in Tanzan Mountain and didn't he already catch something there?

Even if they're mostly sticking to the encounter rules, they aren't actually in effect so I guess he just decided to catch one in there, because Krookadile is an iconic team member for nappy

On 10/19/2018 at 2:34 PM, Gainery said:

Starting to get tired of Nappy calling every gym "unfair" because he lost a few times to something he didn't prep for. AND he's not even nuzlocking anymore, so I don't get why he's getting so mad over losing. I can understand Serra and her gym, but Noel has a team that doesn't even benefit much from the terrain, and in some cases I would say that the terrain is against him. The only things I would say are "unfair" about his team would be the Cinccino, and maybe the Porygon if you set off the berry. On top of that, after he finally beats the gym, he basically calls it easy, even though he just got clapped beforehand. It's either he calls a gym stupid easy, or so difficult that it's bs, and he's not even gotten to endgame yet. But those are my two cents on the subject, I only wish that he would accept that he just plain lost.

The 3 Stages of Nuzlocke Nappy

1. Pre-gym battle - "I'm about to clap dem cheeks (lol)

2. Post-loss - "This is actual horse****!"

3. Win - "This gym leader was wack!"

...ok Nappy lol XD

On 10/19/2018 at 8:12 PM, Nebulazure said:

Yeah, you're probably right about that. Sometimes their exaggerations seem to be so genuine, to the point that we can't determine whether or not, it's for entertainment purposes or they don't feel like play the game anymore. Maybe it's both 😅😅 

His reactions have always been genuine. I realized that when I started watching his Free-For-Alls a while back. If it is true, then he could be an actor because I always fell for it lol

On another note, with episode...55? The Fern?...Wack  video. Twit. Buddy. You gotta be doing this on purpose at this point. There were times where you could've got yourself out of losing to the Roserade if you switched to your Eevee or Cutiefly and healed your other Pokemon. Instead he heal spams until he gets crit.

He is essentially fighting Fern with 4 competent Pokemon. The moment he got Eevee back from the box I slapped my forehead knowing what was to come lol

So

I fell behind and am catching up

And just now heard Lin

They will forget her by the time she appears next, but for now that is a ridiculous voice

Also they need to remember who people are

How do they forget Saphira so quicky?

I know it was probably a different recording session, but still

I just saw a comment Nappy left on the video in response to someone saying that Mo has been doing better lately. Basically said he's not trying because it's not a Nuzlocke, which I thought was hilarious. I like Nappy and all, but he can get pretty ridiculously petty sometimes. I can already tell that's going to be his shield when he gets destroyed down the line. Also, if he's not really trying, why does he get so upset when he loses?

On another note, is it just me, or when Fern was bragging to the player character, did it almost seem like he was trying to impress them to anyone else? I don't know why, I just got that feeling.

5 minutes ago, Jakker said:

I just saw a comment Nappy left on the video in response to someone saying that Mo has been doing better lately. Basically said he's not trying because it's not a Nuzlocke, which I thought was hilarious. I like Nappy and all, but he can get pretty ridiculously petty sometimes. I can already tell that's going to be his shield when he gets destroyed down the line. Also, if he's not really trying, why does he get so upset when he loses?

On another note, is it just me, or when Fern was bragging to the player character, did it almost seem like he was trying to impress them to anyone else? I don't know why, I just got that feeling.

because Amethyst pinned him for a 3 count and removed is "best nuzlocker" title belt

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jakker said:

It wasn't just bragging he was flat out lying.

We know for certain that Fern has beaten Julia, Florinia, Shelly, and Aya for 4 badges

I'll give him Shade and Serra as it is possible he beat them while we were busy saving the orphans, but there is no way he got to Kiki before us.

Still only 6 of his supposed 8.

The only way he could have 8 is if he beat both Radomus AND Luna, which I doubt he could've with that team unless they both leveled down for him.

Yet he only mentions the castle, and not the valley/cave where Luna is. 

So either some BS happened or Fern is lying.

6 minutes ago, uberle said:

We know for certain that Fern has beaten Julia, Florinia, Shelly, and Aya for 4 badges

I'll give him Shade and Serra as it is possible he beat them while we were busy saving the orphans, but there is no way he got to Kiki before us.

The only way he could have 8 is if he beat both Radomus AND Luna, which I doubt he could've with that team unless they both leveled down for him.

I could see him somehow managing to make Luna battle him in Radomus' castle. Or she actually chose to just battle him there. I can't remember if it was GG or Radomus that asks her where she's like to battle us for the Gym Badge but it could have been that that happened there as well and this time she chose to battle him now at the castle.

• Veterans
3 hours ago, uberle said:

Radomus is assured, his team literally folds over to Decidueye + Krookodile + Scyther, it's not even funny. Luna's team sucks and again, loses to Scyther+Krookodile+Rhydon, Fern could have easily just outplayed. Not to mention that levels are a thing for the player only, it's a gameplay mechanic, not something to be taken seriously outside of battles.

4 hours ago, Jakker said:

I cant wait to make a sequel thread on nappys eventual solo nuzlocke and watch him rage all over again

• Global Mods

Nappy, completely lost: "I know where to go, I'm just going to other places first" 

also they're gonna start the next episode thinking they're diving into a bunch of story, get a few lines from Titania (with an awful voice no doubt) and then just be left hanging there feeling like fools, it's gonna be great.

49 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Nappy, completely lost: "I know where to go, I'm just going to other places first" 

also they're gonna start the next episode thinking they're diving into a bunch of story, get a few lines from Titania (with an awful voice no doubt) and then just be left hanging there feeling like fools, it's gonna be great.

They probably won't even get her name right at least we can look forward to her roasting them

• Global Mods
49 minutes ago, LeoYT said:

They probably won't even get her name right at least we can look forward to her roasting them

I don't think you get her name in this cutscene, but I'm fully prepared for "Tatiana" when we do

• Haha 1