Wonderland Mafia(Day 6)

DigitalAmber

So let me clarify a few things here.

Normal Mysteries happen at the start of the night, except I had a nagging suspicion I had forgotten something during the last night phase. That forgotten something was the Mystery. As a result, the mystery was done as the day phase started. 

The Old Maid actually has one of the lowest priorities, not the highest. It more or less happens directly before the traditional mafia kill. 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The change in information is that Mystery gets on the top.

The Old Maid still has higher priority than a factional kill, meaning I stole the samurai role and then L'Belle attempted to kill moi.

I was informed that someone tried to kill me, yet I killed them instead.

Hmmm so Venus knows something important, i see. Anyway i want to say that i'm not Mafia don't worry about it. Also this bw on Eric makes me think that at the end we will discover that Eric is town. But well there is only one way to try it. 

[Eliminate] Archeric

34 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

The change in information is that Mystery gets on the top.

The Old Maid still has higher priority than a factional kill, meaning I stole the samurai role and then L'Belle attempted to kill moi.

I was informed that someone tried to kill me, yet I killed them instead.

Oooo wow look at your getting the best odds lul

@Alaris It seems likely to me that Venus is trying to trick you into disguising as a town and then killing you effectively getting rid of a valuable player and a town role. Personally I would check Venus, but it's up to you.

@Corso @Caimie @Candy @Venus @Seal @Filthy Casual @Psychic Sheep @purplecicada @Archeric

@LykosHand @NickCrash @Cataline @Paul25 @Bam the 25th @Jace Stormkirk

No matter whose role he tries to steal I would suggest if we can someone heal him. If he succeeds we can have another confirmed townie and if he fails we will know a mafia member. Also I would appreciate everyone's opinions on who they think is mafia and who is town. 

Night 2

The whiskers hadn't ceased throughout the day and few found themselves immune to the maddening voice. Some could say they were more insane then the voice to not be effected by it. In an effort of appeasement, a single though arose in most minds. A lynch mob was formed. The Queen's guilotine ran the risk of not getting enough blood daily. A tear ran down her face at the idea that she could couldn't  use one of her new toys for the execution.

Elsewhere, the chaotic energies of Wonderland utterly ensnared, entranced, played with, and altered some poor unsespecting sap.  

Archeric is dead. He was Mafia/3rd party

Player List

1. Corso

2. Newt->Caimie

3. Nick Crash

4. Candy 

5. Venus

6. Seal

7. L'belle- Mafia/Third Party

8. Draykle- Dead town

9. Filthy

10. Bean

11. Alaris

12. PurpleCicada

13. Archeric- Dead mafia/third party 

14. Lia- Dead town

15. Lykos

16. Mr. Knightly

17. Cataline

18. Bok Choi- Town

19. Paul25

20. Amine

21. Jace Stormkirk

Another dawn rose in the land of Wonderland and all was quiet and still. A few inventitive figures had begun betting on who would be dead come morning. Everyone lost. The Queen paced frantically, knowing something must be off. Things were all wrong. No death over the night and no blood on the Queen's personal guilotine the previous night. It wasn't looking good from a "heads will roll" angle. 

No one Died

Player List

1. Corso

2. Newt->Caimie

3. Nick Crash

4. Candy 

5. Venus

6. Seal

7. L'belle- Mafia/Third Party

8. Draykle- Dead town

9. Filthy

10. Bean