Wonderland Mafia(Day 6)

DigitalAmber

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nothing to share other than how suspicious Archeric and Filthy are acting. Archeric's lack of defense smells like that one time Seal totally scumread me because he had a detective role, and I chose to remain silent and hope others wouldn't pay attention to that one post. Fortunately for me, town wasn't vigilant about that and allowed me to live. I'd like to hear what he has to say, since that would at least allow for some scumreading too (he hasn't posted much, and what he has sounds Beanish lul). Filthy expressed relief in finding out Archeric was still alive, which sounds like a mafia slip up. If Archeric isn't mafia though, Filthy's comment would sound more like a friend's relief.

@Alaris we both did for each had 3 lives, and I killed you at least twice lul

but that's all in the past (I'm more salty towards Lia anyway).

What I think is (did I say it already?) copycat Alaris isn't useful if there's a mafia role blocker, because they'll just block him 🤔 I'd like to hear Jace's experience because it'd be useful if we could determine whether the role blocker is on our side or not.

@Alaris 

Um, you actually believe I ever held a grudge against you?

If yes, we might need to talk about this. 

@Candy

Alaris wasn't the cause of my death, mon cheri.

It's that none of us was really keen on working with the other, because of the obvious lies on the table.

32 minutes ago, Candy said:

I have nothing to share other than how suspicious Archeric and Filthy are acting. Archeric's lack of defense smells like that one time Seal totally scumread me because he had a detective role, and I chose to remain silent and hope others wouldn't pay attention to that one post. Fortunately for me, town wasn't vigilant about that and allowed me to live. I'd like to hear what he has to say, since that would at least allow for some scumreading too (he hasn't posted much, and what he has sounds Beanish lul). Filthy expressed relief in finding out Archeric was still alive, which sounds like a mafia slip up. If Archeric isn't mafia though, Filthy's comment would sound more like a friend's relief.

Caandy pls

I can assure you that i am town

After all, i havent got visited by anyone yet

Thus i dont have any info whatsoever

dont smite me i was away

Edited by Archeric

Quoting time wheee

1 hour ago, Candy said:

@Alaris we both did for each had 3 lives, and I killed you at least twice lul

Only once, actually (the other was Bok).

1 hour ago, Candy said:

What I think is (did I say it already?) copycat Alaris isn't useful if there's a mafia role blocker, because they'll just block him 🤔 I'd like to hear Jace's experience because it'd be useful if we could determine whether the role blocker is on our side or not.

It'd still be useful in the sense that the maf roleblocker would be busy with that.

1 hour ago, NickCrash said:

@Alaris 

Um, you actually believe I ever held a grudge against you?

If yes, we might need to talk about this. 

Maybe calling it a grudge was my mistake. Maybe something more like taking some pleasure in seeing me die. Which is fine, btw.

1 hour ago, Venus said:

[Vote] Alaris

Not really liking a supposed town voting with no reasons whatsoever.

---

On another note, I agree with Candy with Archeric's defence being flimsy, at best. Therefore, I'm going to put forward an alternative plan: we lynch Archeric, and if he flips Mafia, we kill two birds with one stone: we get rid of a scum and prove the town crier trustworthy. Not that we have any better leads right now.

[Eliminate] Archeric

@NickCrash It all makes sense now! Thanks for that load of info. I too had begun to suspect you, but your hesitation to pick sides makes sense now. Ordinarily I would say to lynch alaris to get rid of an obvious third party, but I think it would be better to lynch Archeric and prove this Cheshire/Detective duo trustworthy. I have no reason not to believe them as I had already suspected Archeric myself. I wonder if the detective could tell us who else they invested. Also I think maybe this chat switched when Drak died or it changes every night (wonderland thing) or maybe someone is picking people (meaning they would have been super lucky this time). 

@Candy @purplecicada @Alaris @Bok Choi @LykosHand (idk who all to ping, Nick is already gonna see it and these are some of the more trustworthy players right now imo (despite the fact that alaris is third party)) Currently my suspicions are on Venus (he still isn't contributing much, voted alaris as an easy way to not vote Archeric, got off yesterday but continues to not do much, and was suggesting the town crier (aka Cheshire cat) reveal themselves as well as possibly the detective), Archeric (need I say more), and Seel (he hopped on the drak bw for poor, at best reasons, and continued to say almost nothing the rest of the day). 

[Eliminate] Archeric

Edited by Mr. Knightly

There's something I don't understand about last night's events: Nick said he was the Old Maid and stole Alaris role. He also said that L'Belle visited him and died as a result. My hypothesis is that Nick stole a Granny-like role. But if an Old Maid visits a Granny the OM dies 🤔 so please explain the dumb Unown how this thing works

[Eliminate] Archeric 
If you're town even confirming whether we can trust the messenger or not with your sacrifice is a valid option

2 minutes ago, Corso said:

There's something I don't understand about last night's events: Nick said he was the Old Maid and stole Alaris role. He also said that L'Belle visited him and died as a result. My hypothesis is that Nick stole a Granny-like role. But if an Old Maid visits a Granny the OM dies 🤔 so please explain the dumb Unown how this thing works

There's something that does not really add up there, but honestly I overlooked it because Nick had way too much info about me to lie in his being the one that stole my role.

I mean, one could explain it as: Nick had the highest priority, so he stole my role, becoming a samurai. Then, L'Belle, a ninja, visited him and died as a result.

The only flaw here is that Nick claimed that thanks to the "Mysteries", his samurai role had been nullified. I do believe that it's safe to assume that the "Mysteries" happen right at the start of the night, so Nick wouldn't have the samurai role when L'Belle visited him. Then, L'Belle probably visited another, Grandma-like role. Nevertheless, Nick seemed positive that he had been the one that had killed L'Belle, so idk really. The only possibility that occurs to me is that the "Mysteries" happen in the middle or at the end of the night which, to me, doesn't have much sense.

• Global Mods

I apologise if I have missed things out or misunderstood the situation, but is it guaranteed the messenger role is town? Forgive me, but some of this is new to me.  Can we trust them?

Eric doesn't really appear to be defending himself, which would usually be a telltale sign someone's maf. But I'm not fully convinced.

Yeah, we could eliminate Alaris but since this new information has been brought out that he could help find mafia, I don't know if it's worth eliminating him. Although it's possible he might get killed anyway - I'm not sure if the Old Maid is immune. 🤷‍♀️

So, here's my vote for now. If Eric decides to come back and stand up for himself, I'll change it.

[vote] Archeric.

@Corso 

According to Amber, the Old Maid has one of the highest priorities.

The Mysteries happen toward the end of the night.

So what happened was:
I stole Alaris's role --> Attacked by L'Belle --> Mystery nerfed me.

Guest Sparkin'

For some reason I have a feeling that Eric is going to be Town and this is a mafia crier.......

But Filthy's behaviour towards Eric was a bit awkward  so maybe there's something to pursuit here.

[Eliminate] ArcherEric

Guest Sparkin'

Not really liking a supposed town voting with no reasons whatsoever.

Considering that you're a third-party now, I don't see any reason for you disliking it other than your win being at risk. Furthermore, I like my role and I wouldn't like to have it taken away.

Just now, Venus said:

Considering that you're a third-party now, I don't see any reason for you disliking it other than your win being at risk. Furthermore, I like my role and I wouldn't like to have it taken away.

I never said I disliked the content of your vote (which btw I can tell you I also did dislike), but the fact that you voted with very little argumentation of your reasons.

18 minutes ago, Venus said:

Furthermore, I like my role and I wouldn't like to have it taken away.

Also, if that is so, could you provide an alternative? Because if not, I'll just have to assume you don't want me to visit you because that way I could discover that your role cannot be taken.

Guest Sparkin'

LykosHand's the way to go. Firstly because he's unlynchable unless there's a guilty report on him. Secondly, his towny self offers more opinions than his mafia self, and there's less sheeping and more thinking as well.

Guest Sparkin'

Also, before anything else, let it be known that I'm only agreeing to this anonymous voice because of Filthy's behaviour. I still think that we shouldn't trust it.

22 minutes ago, Venus said:

LykosHand's the way to go. 

He was the first in my list. Very well then, if they happen to kill me and I still flip 3rd party (assuming I have the highest priority), know that Lykos is Mafia.