Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Jan

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:26 AM, cybershell12 said:

quick, someone piece it together

Wow Mind blown!

Pokémon Sohwon

I like the sound of that, Cyber

Here's my current team for Rejuvenation the other two pokemon I'll those two later:

503Samurott.png

528Swoobat.png

745Lycanroc.png303Mawile.png

675Pangoro.png

454Toxicroak.png

17 hours ago, Zumi said:

shit okay so hi i managed to finish the artwork and i'm really excited to show it off so here it is! don't tell anyone outside of this thread that showed this though, because i'm pretty sure the dev team will have my head on a stick for it in a hot minute since i'm not supposed to show the finished piece until release, which is still a bit away...

........but to be fair, i do not give a shit, so here, have it real quick--

aw-shit-aw-fuck-AWWWW-SHIIIIII.gif.b813e7748591732bb6299e9ece2005f1.gif

oh shit.

ohhhhhh fuck.

aw shit. awwWWWWW SHIT AHHHHHHhhhHH̵̩̫͐̌̓̒̀̂ͯ̉̕H̫̘͇͍̙͙̮̝̿̽̆̄ͣ̆Ȟ̵̶͙̙̪̭̝̝̠̋͛́͗́̚ ͙͔̗͍͉̞̆ͫ̐ͤ͘ͅF̛̦̖̹̼̩̆͂́͊ͧǗ̡͍͕͇̥̩̙ͣ͗̓ͮͦ̚̚͘C̎̐ͩͩ͏̖̰K̶̷̙̼̠̥̦̩͍̝̄--

How did you even type the last line's last word?

20 hours ago, Zumi said:

shit okay so hi i managed to finish the artwork and i'm really excited to show it off so here it is! don't tell anyone outside of this thread that showed this though, because i'm pretty sure the dev team will have my head on a stick for it in a hot minute since i'm not supposed to show the finished piece until release, which is still a bit away...

oh shit.

ohhhhhh fuck.

aw shit. awwWWWWW SHIT AHHHHHHhhhHH̵̩̫͐̌̓̒̀̂ͯ̉̕H̫̘͇͍̙͙̮̝̿̽̆̄ͣ̆Ȟ̵̶͙̙̪̭̝̝̠̋͛́͗́̚ ͙͔̗͍͉̞̆ͫ̐ͤ͘ͅF̛̦̖̹̼̩̆͂́͊ͧǗ̡͍͕͇̥̩̙ͣ͗̓ͮͦ̚̚͘C̎̐ͩͩ͏̖̰K̶̷̙̼̠̥̦̩͍̝̄--

Well since nobody said it (and i think i know why) , how about the father of the MC ? It will be nice to kill this pokemon cliche , The father who left the home(or died).

Now for real , do we now a character with green eyes and brown hair who isnt Aevium ?

19 minutes ago, EliteFlyingTaco said:

Wild guess, we're going to go back in time to Oblitus Town in its prime this version, with that person being the gym leader.

Or possibly the origins of Nancy and Crescent. (Garufu maybe?)

5 minutes ago, Sr.F said:
  Hide contents

In Grand Dream City there's a NPC that said in the Badlands lives the Ground gym Leader, so maybe it´s him... or perhaps is Ren.

Doubt it’s Ren because he uses Dark types. 

22 hours ago, Zumi said:

oh shit.

ohhhhhh fuck.

wait, is it me or does that look a lot like Ren

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Xurai said:

Doubt it’s Ren because he uses Dark types. 

Well, who knows? It's not the first time that i see characters with different outfits in this game. We'll see what happens.

12 hours ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

Guys think about the title for V11 Conflicting Reunion 

That person in the art picture might be someone who's after the main player for revenge

After episode 10 being titled , Remember, I love you, conflicting reunion may be about a single moment in the episode

25 minutes ago, cybershell12 said:

After episode 10 being titled , Remember, I love you, conflicting reunion may be about a single moment in the episode

I dunno, Episode 9 was "The City of Mysteries", referencing the beginning of the Grand Dream City arc, which was the entire last stretch of the episode, so the title could be about anything.

Sashila Village , from the screenshot from Jan it has to do with the desert right ? So that person  may be the Gym leader like you said guys.

It couldnt be Ren because he has dark eyes and hair and wears a scarf .

On 10/31/2018 at 7:22 PM, Zumi said:

oh shit.

ohhhhhh fuck.

guys i think it might be sans

1 hour ago, Xurai said:

I SEE THAT 1% JAN! YOU CAN’T FOOL ME, YOU TEASE! (Misc Chan pulling a Hinata on us ❤️)

Misc chan is so nice. Introverts are precious with their shyness and all. Come on Misc chan. Evolve.