[Epilogue] A Trip down Memory Lane

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All the best for rest part of the game towns! 🙂 

I'll continue to encourage this team although I hope that all teams should represent their best and compete with others! =}

A Trip down Memory Lane

Day Five Part 2

"It seems Ruby has been selected ~ you are in luck! At least one of these individuals is a Villain. Well then folks, you may only vote the members of Ruby for today. These are: Candy, pcmay, Seal, and Crimson Dragon."

=====

Day Five has started! You have the given time to deliberate amongst yourselves.

These are the remaining unfeatured games:

1. Love at First Lie: A Chronicles Sidestory
2. Danganronpa: The Ultimate Killing Game
3. WitchHunt!
4. Keyboard Warriors
5. Shining Bright: Survivor
6. League of Legends Mafia 
7. A Nintendo Battle Royale 
8. Pokemon: Choose your Own Character 
9. Bullet Hell
10. Mafia: Trouble in Fire Emblem 
11. Mafia: A Star Wars Story 
12. Blind Mafia 
13. Dark Ages Mafia 
14. Stranded: A Mafia Game 
15. Criminal Showdown! 

Use this information in which ever way you wish, be it sharing of info, claiming, or other purposes.

We are now in MyLo: Mislynch and You Lose. Town must lynch correctly today.

=====

Mazino Divergent and Alistair 

as your Storytellers

List of Characters
 1. Sosobean as Angelo Renata from A Trip down Memory Lane [Hero - Killed Day 3]
 2. Lord Drakyle -> Bok Choi as The White Mage from Magic and Curses! [Hero - Lynched Day 2]
 3. Venus as The Detective from Mafia Mania: Investigations [Hero - Died Night 1]
 4. LykosHand as The Fabricator from Wild West Showdown Mafia! [Villain - Died Night 4]
 5. Alaris as The Assassin from End of a Journey [Third Party - Died Night 3]
 6. L'Belle as Greninja, the Valiant Silencer from Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia [Villain - Lynched Day 4]
 7. Corso as ???
 8. Paul25 as The King from WitchHunt! [Hero - Died Night 4]
 9. Nick Crash as The Supplier from The Great War at Little Italy [Hero - Killed Day 4]

10. Walpurgis as Camilla from Fire Emblem: Heroes [Hero - Lynched Day 1]
11. Digital Amber as ???
12. Newt -> Seal as ???
13. Sailboat as Camilla from Fire Emblem: Heroes [Hero - Died Night 3] -> originally The Slime from Halloween Mafia [Hero]
14. Roswell as ???

15. Jace Stormkirk as The Night 4 Cop from Back to the Basics I: Diffusion of Power [Hero - Lynched D3]
16. Alphagar as ???
17. Mr. Knightly as The Knife Thrower from Circus Mafia [Hero - Died Night 3]

18. Megagun as Eliot, the ICU Doctor [Hero - Died Night 1]
19. Filthy Casual as ???
20. Crimson Dragon as ???

21. Purplecicada as The Time Traveler Lawyer [Hero - Died Night 2]
22. Candy as ???
23. Amine as ???

24. Hypurr as ??? [??? - Died Night 1]

25. YinYang9705 as Anna from Reborn Girls Fight for Love! [Hero - Died Night 4]

26. pcmay as ???

Time to roleclaim or else we're gonna die, I am the Scout from Mafia: A Star Wars Story.

I have the ability to follow people during the night to see who they visit but not the action they perform.

Last night I followed Candy, she visited Paul.

Paul was killed that night, this leads me to believe Candy belongs to the mafia.

Therefore [Eliminate] Candy

I'm assuming the usual post requirements are for the day as a whole, and not each part, right?

Anyway, gonna get a vote down now, just so I don't forget to later.

In terms of suspicious characters, the two I'm most inclined to believe are mafia are Seal and Candy (since both of them were people that Paul suspected of being mafia until he died, with a fairly logical reasoning to it). Of the two (assuming they aren't both mafia, which is a valid option, considering the numbers), I'm inclined to have slightly more faith in Candy, seeing as they seem to have made a greater contribution to town than Seal has, and did defend themselves when Paul made the accusation, whereas Seal just didn't (which, looking at it now, kinda comes across to me as trying to not draw attention to the accusation, but IDK.)

So, for now at least, [Eliminate] Seal

@Corso Why are you using RNG at a crucial time like this?

Remember the people who instantly voted Ruby are probably Mafia. Rosswell get you guys to vote Ruby, cause he knew that the chances you get Mafia is 1/4 with good reasons.
I did one post as i was on mobile but forgot to send it. Dumb me. And at the time i came back. the Voting Phase (Part 1 of Day 5) was already over.

Like Seal said probably Roleclaiming is the best answer to get the mafia out of this group.

I am Link from A Nintendo Battle Royale.
Not sure if you are familiar with his abilities or not, but for those who aren't:
I can explore each night and randomly find an item or Information.

Okay now to the crucial part:

At day 3 i didn't get an Item, but i got Information.
This Information said, that Seal visited DigitalAmber. That confirms that Seal has an investigation Role.

But who knows he might still be Mafia.
I know that Information isn't helping much, but i feel like noone is here at all. Trying to win against Mafia.

Seal roleclaimed and gave us some lead to identify mafia. Isn't that worth something to discuss?

Well my hunch is that Rosswell and Candy are mafia and working together.

What are your thoughs?

@CrimsonDragon21 I have some points to make with regard to what you said:

1. "This Information said, that Seal visited DigitalAmber. That confirms that Seal has an investigation Role." How does one confirm the other exactly? All it really proves is that Seal didn't kill anyone. 

2. "Remember the people who instantly voted Ruby are probably Mafia. Roswell get you guys to vote Ruby, cause he knew that the chances you get Mafia is 1/4 with good reasons." I suggested that the numbers implied a better chance of Ruby having a mafia member because it was more likely that, of the 4 members left in mafia, 2 of them were in the biggest group left (assuming they decided to split evenly). That, and there was the possibility they chose to fill one group to try and get out of being eliminated at all if they were lucky, which only Ruby would now qualify for, being the only group that could fit all 4 of the remaining mafia. If I made a mistake, I made a mistake, but I did what I thought had the best odds of giving us a chance of having mafia. That and Paul had already suspected 2 members of Ruby. There's also the fact that all of 4 people voted in the 24 hour space there, so none of them were really "instant" votes, but w/e.

Gotta be honest, kinda inclined to think the two of you are mafia trying to get a win by bandwagon'ing on Candy. Your roleclaims don't seem convincing to me, given what's missing.

Oh wait. I somehow only told gibberish in those last 2 messages i send. Well i can't change the fact that i dug my own grave with that and there probably isn't any redeeming factor.

@Roswell Jeah don't mind anything i wrote.

Your roleclaims don't seem convincing to me, given what's missing.

Well thats all my Ability can do, but if you really like more information:

1. Night: Gun - which i used to shoot Paul
  2. Night: Vest - which is still intact
  3. Night: The information that Seal visited Amber
  4. Night: Gun

I assure you that I am Town, but after what i wrote, i don't think anyone would believe me.

At least one of these individuals is a Villain.

Perhaps Dive was referring to Kiet. Also Ross, good job digging him out!

[Eliminate] CrimsonDragon21

Update

"This is the last stand for us if I don't do something." Crimson Dragon tells a man whom he believes to be a villain. 

"And you're gonna do what?" The man asks.

"YOUR TIME ENDS VILLAIN!" Crimson Dragon yells. He moves forward and pulls out a gun from his knapsack. He then proceeds to pull the trigger to shoot the man.

But the gun backfires. It was one of the fake guns Lykos dished out before his demise.

"U-urgh." Crimson Dragon falls to the ground in pain.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Roswell laughs menacingly. "You thought you'd get me with that gun? Think again - we villains are miles ahead of you!"

Crimson Dragon shoots Roswell. The gun backfires, but he survives with a vest.

"I see your true colors now. How amusing~" Crimson Dragon utters as he rises up and opens his shirt, revealing a bulletproof vest instead.

"Time to end this." Crimson Dragon says as he takes out the other gun. This was a genuine one, one he had gotten from exploring.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO!" Roswell yells in shock as he attempts to run away.

"No escape for you." Crimson Dragon tells as he shoots the gun and ends Roswell's life.

Crimson Dragon shoots Roswell. Roswell is killed. He was Amine from Love at First Lie: A Chronicles Sidestory.

Spoiler

You are Amine from Love at First Lie: A Chronicles Sidestory.

As Amine, you believed that love is free and shouldn't be bound. However, bitter expierences led you to think that it is better to refuse love and seal memories, especially those in Memory Lane. You are a Villain. You win when you equal or outnumber town numbers.

Abilities:

You visit a player every night and spend quality time with them, blocking them from performing any action. You convert Virgins to Villagers and Mistletoes to Mafia, as well. 

Meanwhile, someone laughs in the distance. "Ahahahaha. Paralyzed everyone who has voted now~"

All casted votes have been paralyzed. They may not be changed anymore. Those who have not voted yet are free to change their votes, however.

Crimson Dragon (4) Alphagar, Filthy Casual, pcmay, Amine Chankey

Candy (1): Seal

pcmay (1): Corso

A Trip down Memory Lane

Chapter X

In Emerald, Filthy Casual silently whispered and persuaded his group mates, "Crimson Dragon is Mafia ~ please vote for him~ Roswell made good points~"

Alphagar believed him and voted for Roswell. Unfortunately, her trust was betrayed, but this made her see the truth. Candy had to be a villain. She pulled out her gun and faced Candy.

"Die for the sake of Memory Lane." She said as she held the gun and pointed it to Candy.

"Oh god NO!" Candy responded as she covered her face, afraid of the incoming shot.

* BANG *

Candy braced herself for a few seconds, but was surprised that she did not fall. She looked on at Alphagar who had killed herself because the gun was actually a fake one produced by LykosHand and handed before he died.

"THANK GOD LYKOS! OH MY GOD, YOU NEVER TOLD US WHO EXACTLY YOU GAVE THE GUN TO." Candy yelled in glee. 

Alphagar died. She was The Deputy from Bullet Hell Mafia.

Spoiler

You are The Deputy from Bullet Hell Mafia.

As The Deputy, you enact justice all throughout Memory Lane. You bring a gun with you and patrol the area during the day, the citizen's safety and security in your mind at all times. You are a Hero. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Abilities:

You start the game with a real gun. You may shoot a player with the gun by DMing me during the day. If you shoot, this does not reveal you as the shooter.

With there no guns and vests in play, the lynch was inevitable. Despite being a hero, Crimson Dragon still was up for lynching due to Kaede Akamatsu's paralyzing effects. Although the townspeople believed in him for his brave and courageous shot on Roswell, they had no choice, but to execute Crimson Dragon.

"I-I t-tried." Crimson Dragon muttered as he cried tears of sorrow. "I'm the last townie before the villains achieve equality. Goodbye and good luck."

Crimson Dragon was lynched. He was Link from Nintendo: A Battle Royale Mafia.

Spoiler

You are Link from A Nintendo Battle Royale.

As Link, you are an adventurer, an explorer who will dare to venture the tallest mountains and the darkest depths to find what you are looking for. You are a Hero. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Abilities:

Every night, you may explore and randomly find an item or info.

"WE HAVE VICTORED!" Filthy Casual roared in glee as he approached the remaining residents of Memory Lane. pcmay and Candy followed suit as he approached the Town Square.

Corso, Digital Amber, Amine, and Seal stood in the Town Square. They knew that everything was over. If only they could have Corso's help...

"Corso? Can you help us, please?" Seal asked him in the hopes of having another chance to set things right.

"Oh no. I'm not gonna pass up on this chance at victory. You townspeople fought, but you failed. That's the conclusion." Corso answered. "Well then, I don't care about the outcome of your crossfire. I was simply caught in this fight while passing through the town. I'll step aside and go. Goodbye ~"

Filthy Casual, pcmay, and Candy smirked similarly to how Nicki would have smirked at the moment. Amine, Seal, and Digital Amber could only look in fear as they began to turn and run, but when they turned, they saw Roswell, pointing a gun at them.

"Damn, that was close." Roswell said as he grinned and shot at the three.

"H-how?" Amine struggled to say as he lay in pain from the gunshot.

Divergent could only look on as he thought, Dang. To forget that Roswell had a vest is a shame. Oh well, it was an inevitable win.

The town was filled with blood, pain, and death. The residents of Memory Lane were all dead, their souls hanging in the now filthy air of the town. Perhaps this doom started with the unjust sacrifice of Lía or maybe it was the shooting of Angelo Renata or maybe it was the bad choices that the residents of Memory Lane made as a group. The villains walked slowly across the town. The struggle was finally over. Their efforts paid off and their sacrifices were not made in vain.

They had won and now it was time to bring the rest of the world to their brand of chaos.

Fin

Amine was endgamed.

You are The [Redacted] Prince from Keyboard Warriors: A Mafia Game.

As The [Redacted] Prince, you are the self-proclaimed prince of Memory Lane. You are an entity which exists virtually, but you have adjusted yourself to be accessible as long as there is a mirror within the area. You are a Hero. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Abilities:

You carry three mystery gifts - a real gun, a real vest, and a bomb that detonates on contact. One gift may be given at night. Recipients of a gift may choose to open the gift or not. You cannot open the gifts yourself.

Digital Amber was endgamed.

You are The Merchant from Dark Ages Mafia.

As The Merchant, you sell goods and supplies to the citizens of Memory Lane. You ally yourself with the law because it is safer and more honest, but you are not hesitant to use your money to deflect harm from yourself. You are a Hero. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Abilities:

You bribe someone per night. If someone visits/attacks you, the action is redirected to the person you bribed. The bribed person will know he is bribed; however, the visitor won't know about the switch.

Seal was endgamed.

You are The Scout from Mafia: A Star Wars Story.

As The Scout, you scout the areas around Memory Lane. Your duty lies in tracking down specific people and discovering new things for the sake of the King and the citizens. You are a Hero. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Abilities:

Every night, you follow the movements of another player at night. You discover whom they visited, but not the action they performed. 

pcmay survived.

You are Kaede Akamatsu, the Paralyzer from Danganronpa: The Ultimate Killing Game.

As Kaede Akamatsu, you are the Ultimate Pianist. With your piano skills, you can play songs capable of bewitching people. You are a Villain. You win when you equal or outnumber town numbers.

Abilities:

Once during the game, you can freeze the votes during a day phase. Those who have voted will not be able to change their votes. Those who haven't voted will not be affected, but they won't be able to change their vote when they do.

Candy survived.

You are The Strongman from Stranded: A Mafia Game.

As The Strongman, you are one of the henchmen of the Villains. You possess ridiculous strength and due to this, you have been tasked to silence potential threats to the group with your power. You are a Villain. You win when you equal or outnumber town numbers.

Abilities:

You have the ability to secure an elimination during the night once in the game. You prevent all forms of protection and roleblocking, guaranteeing a kill on whomever you decide to kill on that night.

Filthy Casual survived.

You are Shedinja from Pokemon: Choose your Own Character Mafia.

As Shedinja, you are a shell of what you once used to be. You have always disliked being second only to Ninjask due to being an 'offset' of sorts. For this reason, you have plotted to make others be like you. You are a Villain. You win when you equal or outnumber town numbers.

Abilities:

Once in the game, you may visit another player and if that player dies, only you will gain knowledge to that person's role.

Corso survived.

You are Teemo from League of Legends Mafia.

As Teemo, you merely got lost and stumbled into Memory Lane. A member of the Bandle’s Scouts, you are said to “ride a thin line between chipper compatriot and unrepentant killer” by your best friend, Tristana. Stealthy and quick, you blind and poison your enemies. You are a Third Party. You win when any other faction claims victory. You must be alive when this happens.

Abilities:

You may choose to either act or remain dormant during the night. If you act, you blind your target causing them to have a 50% chance to fail their intended night action. If you stay still, you become invisible to the standard eye and if you are visited during this, you poisons your target, causing your target to slowly die and if not healed, they fall within 2 days (2 full rotations).

=====

CONGRATULATIONS to the VILLAIN team (LykosHand, L'Belle, Roswell, Candy, Filthy Casual, pcmay) and the THIRD PARTY SURVIVOR Corso for winning!

MVP and other notable things will be given at a later time ~

=====

Mazino Divergent and Alistair 

as your Storytellers

List of Characters

WINNERS:

19. Filthy Casual as Shedinja, the Janitor from Pokemon: Choose your Own Character [Villain - SURVIVED]

22. Candy as The Strongman from Stranded: A Mafia Game [Villain - SURVIVED]

26. pcmay as Kaede Akamatsu from Danganronpa Mafia [Villain - SURVIVED]

4. LykosHand as The Fabricator from Wild West Showdown Mafia! [Villain - Died Night 4]

6. L'Belle as Greninja, the Valiant Silencer from Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia [Villain - Lynched Day 4]

14. Roswell as Amine, the Hooker from Love at First Lie: A Chronicles Sidestory [Villain - Killed Day 5]

7. Corso as Teemo from League of Legends Mafia [Third Party - SURVIVED]

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE VILLAINS AND CORSO!

1. Sosobean as Angelo Renata from A Trip down Memory Lane [Hero - Killed Day 3]
 2. Lord Drakyle -> Bok Choi as The White Mage from Magic and Curses! [Hero - Lynched Day 2]
 3. Venus as The Detective from Mafia Mania: Investigations [Hero - Died Night 1]

5. Alaris as The Assassin from End of a Journey [Third Party - Died Night 3]

8. Paul25 as The King from WitchHunt! [Hero - Died Night 4]
 9. Nick Crash as The Supplier from The Great War at Little Italy [Hero - Killed Day 4]

10. Walpurgis as Camilla from Fire Emblem: Heroes [Hero - Lynched Day 1]

11. Digital Amber as The Merchant from Dark Ages Mafia [Hero - Endgamed]

12. Newt -> Seal as The Scout from Star Wars Mafia [Hero - Endgamed]
13. Sailboat as Camilla from Fire Emblem: Heroes [Hero - Died Night 3] -> originally The Slime from Halloween Mafia [Hero]

15. Jace Stormkirk as The Night 4 Cop from Back to the Basics I: Diffusion of Power [Hero - Lynched D3]

16. Alphagar as The Deputy from Bullet Hell Mafia [Hero - Endgamed]
17. Mr. Knightly as The Knife Thrower from Circus Mafia [Hero - Died Night 3]

18. Megagun as Eliot, the ICU Doctor from Hospital Mafia [Hero - Died Night 1]

20. Crimson Dragon as Link from Nintendo: A Battle Royale Mafia [Hero - Lynched Day 5]

21. Purplecicada as The Time Traveler Lawyer from Mafia: The Temporal Turmoil [Hero - Died Night 2]

23. Amine as The [Redacted] Prince from Keyboard Warriors: A Mafia Game [Hero - Endgamed]

24. Hypurr as The Guardian Angel from Blind Mafia [Third Party - Died Night 1]

25. YinYang9705 as Anna from Reborn Girls Fight for Love! [Hero - Died Night 4]

GG to everyone 😄 

OwO we won this game, i honestly believed that people would believe in Seal and that we would therefore lose 👀. But i must say that you all have played really good in my opinion, so my sincerest congratulations to all of you 😄

Also congratulations Corso for have poisoned three people lul

I really liked this game so thanks Dive and Ali for have hoested this beautiful game 😉

I did nothing Lykos you visited me

I did it! Dive made me appear so evil in the epilogue lol

Dive did my last comments on the game affect my part in the epilogue?