[Epilogue] A Trip down Memory Lane

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alphagar and her slight suspicious comment:

I fail to understand as to why she commented like that. Probably, either she hastily read the Dive's post and overlooked what happened or she is a mafian ally who is mourning for purple's death.

Just for the sake of clarity, I want to let you know that Towns even did kill a mafia. Also, you are restricted to post useless comments so please bear in mind.

Dive's Statement:

For this day, random votes will not be counted. All votes must be accompanied with a reason, written in bold.

Edited by Paul25
An unnecessary line was removed

Anon player screams upon visiting, some important conclusions:

That notifies the existence of a loudmouth sort of role. It even implies that Bell is a visiting role, hence townlean or third party lean on him.

Paul what do you mean by town succeeding to kill a mafia?? If I've read correctly, all the ones killed were town rip. Dive is doing us a favor for asking that we don't random vote today. We need to lynch a mafia asap because our numbers running low.

Also I don't see Alphagar having posted anything suspicious.

The interesting thing is that Nicki was apparently killed by an explosion, but I only know of bomb roles that die together with their visitors (ironically me being one unlucky victim of that). If anyone remembers a role or item which can accomplish this without dying themselves, pls let us know?

Hmmm this situation  isn't good for us, two other townies died this night. From what i have read, it seems that someone gave to purple a bomb. Do you think it was a town guy or a mafia guy?

Also, the doctor is dead and this is a very bad thing 😕

To be honest for now i have no suspicions about Belle, as he may have visited that person for simply to help them by giving to them something, I don't know. For now, I think Belle can be innocent.

And the same goes for Alphagar, for now i think that she's innocent.

This is going to be the most active day in mafia history, isn't it?

I already see some unusually active players lol

And a lot of double-posting

I'll tell Ame to give those warning points

Edited by Corso
To avoid double post

23 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Hmmm this situation  isn't good for us, two other townies died this night. From what i have read, it seems that someone gave to purple a bomb. Do you think it was a town guy or a mafia guy?

Also, the doctor is dead and this is a very bad thing 😕

Well iirc Amine said something on the lines that he could give presents to others. It could be that either he thought purple was mafia and gave her a bomb or that there is another role (mafia??) with the capacity to give presents.

24 minutes ago, Corso said:

This is going to be the most active day in mafia history, isn't it?

I already see some unusually active players lol

And a lot of double-posting

I'll tell Ame to give those warning points

Bean would sooo gonna win his ability today xD

5 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

@Alaris

Ummmm Soso is dead

And honestly, i don't really know why Paul suspects you, Alphagar.

Yeah that's why I said would. : P

However, that 'gonna' shouldn't be there. I messed up with grammar XD

Wait, Is it required to post a specific bold reason or am I just straining and spoiling time.

Reasons as to why I suspect Alphagar:

Weird tone; wondering; upset to some extent at the death of two players.

On another note, I was attacked last night.

This should be important, because these days people kill me before D3 and that's not ok. I wanna play too.

It's also important because it shows that either the mafia faction can kill multiple times per night (ie finite number of special abilities), or there's a 3rd party that can. Was anyone watching my home?