[Third Party Wins!] Mafia: What lurks below

Alaris

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bean I'm too poor to pay yo taxes pls

In other words, Amine seems to be right.

And we tied our disclose votes like I was afraid we would.

[Disclose] Recruiter

Ali, I hope you like your gift, tell me if it runs out 😉

Last but not least, if Amine is right about Ross, Amine is likely right about Newt too

[Eliminate] Newt who is now Jeff

hhhmmm. Newt is mafia eh? Alright then amine was right last time. I think we should look into the people (such as corso) who were protecting ross day 2. 

[Eliminate] Newt/Jeff

So Amines was right all along. I want to hear what Newt has to say to his defense.

[Eliminate] Newt

There is also the possibilty that Amine got recruited and is feeding us false information. But this can only be confirmed through someone looking into Amine.

Additionaly Newts Role could be shown as Mafia in all reports, just like Alistairs Role.

7 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

Also, Caime is town, as confirmed by her reactions

Is that your speculation or do you have solid proof, that Caimie can be trusted?

Wait did we really tie? I don't think anyone even voting on disclosing mr. hyde again....

Also true crimsondragon that statement seems rather random.

Disclose Recruiter 

Edited by Mr. Knightly

Oh well, guess I'm dead. NGL, I thought Amine was the one with the most votes (which should probably be something that is made clear, BTW). Now, for the traditional (at least for me) death meme.

513976758_Pikachuhatersgonnahate.gif.ad8cc100feb538acdbae42bd155f987d.gif

Good luck, y'all.

Hey, @Amine Chankey3ft7, could you investigate Bok Choi tonight. There is a high he could be mafia according to a penguin who visited me. By penguin, I mean a random info giver role. I don’t know the actual role. 

I am am suspicious of Caime, but her response was that of a town who is watching for scum and being observant. 

Now where have I defended Roswell lol?

I just said I find Amine's behaviour suspicious, and I didn't forget he said "his [Roswell's] last posts seems townie". Imo it looks like a clear attempt to save Roswell's life.

Considering that there are 2 mafia factions, my hypothesis is that Anime was town, discovered that Roswell was a petroleum seeker then on the same night (N2 if I'm not wrong) he got recruited in the seekers and investigated Newt who is a Relic Hunter (since Lía confirmed Anime's investigation). 

[Eliminate] Newt

• Global Mods

[eliminate] Newt.

Sorry for not posting, I've been busy irl... whoopsies. I'll be catching up now that I'm not as busy.

There is also the possibilty that Amine got recruited and is feeding us false information. 

I already confirmed that Amine said the truth about having received a report from his ability that said newt was mafia. The only possibility would be a role that appears as mafia even if it's town (I would be surprised if we had two of those) or the corrupted lawyer (if it even works that way), but as I said last day phase I doubt the corrupted lawyer would have targeted newt of all people, I would be surprised.

• Global Mods

Ooh, that'll be a big help then. For now, we can believe what Amine says. If Lía is telling the truth, that's two confirmed townies at least.

We do. That's part of why I'm still not 100% sure that Amine is on our side. But regardless, his info seems valuable. I would still like to hear something from Newt, but it looks like he's very much going to be lynched.

We should disclose a role, shouldn't we? Oh, and a quick thing. If Bok is Mafia when he flips, then Jace is too. Be wary about the disguiser and the Lawyer Amine. This info might result in my death but if I found two scum, then so be it. 

A quick thought here. Maybe the perfectionist  appears as if he had went no where if he kills, thus having a perfect alibi and having commited the  perfect crime. 

Disclose: Perfectionist

Edited by DigitalAmber

I have a Theory, about which Mafia Faction gets the Night kill.

There are TWO factions of Mafia, the Petroleum Seekers and the Relic Hunters. A secret rule (unknown by the Mafia themselves) based on what they do or say during the day will decide which of the two gets the factional kill action each night. This hidden rule can be revealed by means of Role Disclosing Votes in the format [Disclose] Mafia.

The Mafia Faction, which members role gets disclosed, gets the nightkill for the night.

For Example: Recruiter is part of the Petroleum Seekers and Corrupted Lawyer is part of the Relic Hunters.

As we are now stating our Role Disclosing Votes, there are 4 possible outcomes.

1. Recruiter gets disclosed ➡️ Petroleum Seekers gets the factional night kill
  2. Corrupted Lawyer gets disclosed ➡️ Relic Hunters gets the factional night kill
  3. There is a Tie between those Role Disclosing Votes ➡️ Noone gets the factional night kill
  4. Another Role gets disclosed ➡️ Noone gets the factional night kill

For the actual Game:

1. Day: Mr. Hyde got disclosed ➡️ Venus got killed
  2. Day: ?!?!?! got disclosed ➡️ No Night Kill
  3. Day: A tie between Recruiter and somehow Mr. Hyde ➡️ No Night Kill

That would at least explain those 2 deathless nights.

There is always a possibility, that they got roleblocked or the target got protected. But the possibility of this happening is pretty low.

Thats all just a speculation from my view.

[Disclose] 4Nc1... ...n8

Edited by CrimsonDragon21

Waitwaitwait hold your horses Amber

How in the world is Jace connected to me? We haven't interacted at all over the course of this game.

Where are you getting your info from? How trustworthy is the penguin you mentioned?

11 hours left until the end of Day 4.

As things are right now, Newt is gonna be lynched and the Recruiter is gonna be disclosed.

There is quite a bunch of people who haven't voted/posted enough yet.

Please, remember to post at least twice and to cast your lynch vote!