[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

image.png.66338628a6bea0d9540e796db26647d8.png

So in goldenleaf town, if you are on the bottom of the bridge going to the cemetery, you can surf, go directly right and sail around on the land. And you encounter water surface pokemon while doing it

5 hours ago, Zargerth said:

The problem lies elsewhere, your save file worked just fine for me.

I can load the game and play it until I continue the storyline. When Venam starts her dialogue, the game crashes

Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 12.24.58 AM.png

4 hours ago, hbkmzk said:

I can load the game and play it until I continue the storyline. When Venam starts her dialogue, the game crashes

Are you using Mac or something? If so, I'm afraid I can't help you with that because I know nothing about Mac.

4 hours ago, Zargerth said:

Are you using Mac or something? If so, I'm afraid I can't help you with that because I know nothing about Mac.

Yeah, I'm using a Mac to play the game. I think you can help me by; using my save file to play out the garbador encounter. That should stop the game from crashing. If you can, please do so and post the save file, I'll continue the game from there

1 hour ago, hbkmzk said:

Yeah, I'm using a Mac to play the game. I think you can help me by; using my save file to play out the garbador encounter. That should stop the game from crashing. If you can, please do so and post the save file, I'll continue the game from there

I can do that much, but there's no guarantee this is the only time this kind of thing happens. I can't help you with whatever caused that error to occur.

Ok, I only played through that scene, let me know if you get the error message again.

Game.rxdata

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zargerth said:

I can do that much, but there's no guarantee this is the only time this kind of thing happens. I can't help you with whatever caused that error to occur.

Ok, I only played through that scene, let me know if you get the error message again.

Game.rxdata

Thank you. Its working for now

3 hours ago, Zargerth said:

Game.rxdata

Actually, it isn't. Once I meet up with the garbador again, it crashes. COuld you please just battle it and save the game right after?

Game.rxdata

1 minute ago, hbkmzk said:

Actually, it isn't. Once I meet up with the garbador again, it crashes. COuld you please just battle it and save the game right after?

Game.rxdata

Apparently it's the Garbodor that is causing you issues. I could send you your save file where I have beaten the Garbodor, but in that case you miss out on some dialog. I can try to provide a summary of it, though.

26 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

Apparently it's the Garbodor that is causing you issues. I could send you your save file where I have beaten the Garbodor, but in that case you miss out on some dialog. I can try to provide a summary of it, though.

That would be helpful, thanks. I plan to watch Shofu's walkthrough of this part and see what I missed either way

10 minutes ago, hbkmzk said:

That would be helpful, thanks. I plan to watch Shofu's walkthrough of this part and see what I missed either way

This should be the right one. I taught some moves in order to beat the Garbodor, so that would explain some moveset changes. 

Game.rxdata

Edit: Shot version of what you missed:

Spoiler

It turns out the Garbodor is the very same Garbodor that helped you and Melia escape from Team Xen. Zetta had somehow turned it into a Dimensional Rift. You give it chase as the Garbodor flees to a cave. Kanon is also there, although unconscious. I showed Melia the diary you had obtained; the diary contains information on how to save Dimensional Rift pokemon (as in not kill them). Melia gets Erick to help with the process and this is where you step in too: you need to weaken Garbodor. After the Garbodor is defeated it turns back to an orb, which Erick then seals in a case of sorts. The bomb and gas threats are now taken care of. Afaik the Garbodor is not dead, just dormant.

27 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

This should be the right one. I taught some moves in order to beat the Garbodor, so that would explain some moveset changes. 

Game.rxdata

Edit: Shot version of what you missed:

Reveal hidden contents

It turns out the Garbodor is the very same Garbodor that helped you and Melia escape from Team Xen. Zetta had somehow turned it into a Dimensional Rift. You give it chase as the Garbodor flees to a cave. Kanon is also there, although unconscious. I showed Melia the diary you had obtained; the diary contains information on how to save Dimensional Rift pokemon (as in not kill them). Melia gets Erick to help with the process and this is where you step in too: you need to weaken Garbodor. After the Garbodor is defeated it turns back to an orb, which Erick then seals in a case of sorts. The bomb and gas threats are now taken care of. Afaik the Garbodor is not dead, just dormant.

Thank you. You went above it and beyond for me so I really appreciate it

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in darchlight cavern  and teamed up with flora. When i enter the room with the elevator/lift nothing happens. Flora just dissapears and reapears on the lift but i cant interact with her.

(I attached my save file with my character and Flora in the room just before the elavator)

Game.rxdata

Edit: Sorry i realised i posted this in the wrong area.

Edited by joelbinho
posted in the wrong area

30 minutes ago, MistaRiceGuy said:

My game crashes when transitioning into my first battle after picking my starter, no idea what's the issue 😕

Game.rxdata

904d7149d5f12570af80c4407666b5ae.png

Are you using any mods? If you are that could have been the issue.

I would suggest downloading a clean game and starting again, since it won't be much of an issue because you are only in the beginning.

6 hours ago, Motorteo said:

The magician abilty of braiaxen... i tried it on mars the one with sewaddle and evolutions, so after picking up leftovers from levanny at the end of the battle i didn't have it...why?

It was like that originally but due to it being overpowered, it got taken down by the feds and it no longer works.

• Like 1

Hi guys, at the moment there is a bug n my game with the dimensional pokemon found in the west Gearen sewers. If you lose the first time to the pokemon, you come back and Erick, Venam and Melia are still all there. Causing your character to be forced into a wall breaking the game and causing you not to move. I tried to attached my Game file but apparently it was too big to attach. Hopefully this can be fixed as I am well into the game and enjoying it 🙂

Edited by aviaree

hi welcome to "bibs is bullied into starting a run", today I will be serving up a dish of dialogue errors in the starter room

yUKcEiX.png

treecko is misspelled.

RC2V0bi.png1tl7rNA.png

squirtles cry doesnt play when you interact with it, also there isnt an assistant in the room, so even if you say no this shouldnt be happening. my guess is that its leftovers from a previous version and nobody picked up on it because nobody picks squirtle. poor squirtle.

squirtle also doesnt have a cry or anything of the like after picking it, unlike literally all the other starters.

5dBWQmM.png

not sure if this is an error but reported it anyway because fuck it, might as well. too much L, line cant take it.

On 7/2/2018 at 8:42 PM, aviaree said:

I tried to attached my Game file but apparently it was too big to attach.

Check your attachments. (Click username up top, and click my attachments). Delete old ones until you have some space. Your save file shouldn't be more than a couple hundred kilobytes.

On 7/1/2018 at 7:58 PM, Blazeflyer said:

After I hit the soft reset button and tried to play again, an error keeps popping up. 

New Axel

Are you sure this is the right file? My computer does not recognize it as a .rxdata file.

I've noticed in my game a sprite issue which led me to checking the battle-sprites in my files. I haven't yet checked every sprite in the game but currently i believe there are issues with:

- Shiny Mega Charizard Y missing its back-sprite

- Shiny male Doduo's back-sprite is much smaller than it should be (96 x 96 dimensions)

- Mega Aerodactyl missing both its front and back-sprites

- Unown A has 2 copies of its front-sprite

-Shiny Female Mega Steelix missing both its front and back-sprites

Don't know if this is just a problem with my download of the game or is a base content issue so would appreciate if anyone can clarify/fix this, if I find any other sprite issues I'll update this post.