PokeBattle_Battler:4356:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
PokeBattle_Battler:5259:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:5211:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battler:5262:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:6194:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battler:6193:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battler:6193:in `pbProcessTurn'

This exception was logged in
C:\Users\allan\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation\errorlog.txt.
Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
---------------------------
OK   
---------------------------

image.png.3413a1862f2b4b2e2efbf2083cd5f110.png

So after reaching to the Daylight cave or whatever the name was. I clicked the mirror and it gave me an option to look at the mirror and it made me stop in place, i cant move but it could still save and the game was still running because the rocks were going on and off. So i thought oh.. let me just save it i guess and hoped it was a time waiting process but nope, its been going for like forever.

Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 9.35.25 AM.png

Spoiler

image.png.2bb0492c242a68f34821eb834185f236.png

Following the discovery of a certain morphing Poke, kecleon will be stuck reacting to it.  He acts as he should during the Help Quest where you have to rob or buy the item from him, but after that he resumes acting all freaked out by previously mentioned morphing Poke.  He no longer will function as a merchant.

I'm having issues in which i cannot progress through the game because Erin is at the elevator but she isn't doing any sort of interactions, and because of  this i'm stuck at the elevator part. Is there any way to fix this?

Spoiler

After inputting the secret combination into the Darchlight Mirror machine and getting the Dark Material, the normal combination isn't working for me. Here's what I'm inputting:

Red
Blue
Green
Red
Red
Take ore out of the furnace
Blue
Purple
Gold
Green
Red
Green
Green
Blue
Gold
Purple
Blue
Gold

I'm 99% sure this is the right sequence and I'm not making any mistakes.

This is in Version 10. After finding all of the Kimono Girls, the scene happens. Cant move my character at all for some reason.

Kimono Girl Mission Frozen.PNG

EDIT: Found the solution. I just needed to patch the game. 

Edited by ProjectIceman
Found out the solution to my problem.
  • Haha 1

On 03/04/2018 at 4:27 PM, Mickey said:

I am stuck in Darchlight Caves after trying to battle one of the bladestar grunts, an error message pops up and the game crashes. 

Game.rxdata

2018-04-03.png

2018-04-03 (1).png

same issue for me... if I've understood the error message... it came from the fact we are 2 against someone with only 1 pokemon... if it's help... 

When doing the " Find it.. " help request, if you dont interact with the roggenrola from the way the AA grunt will appear, the game freezes.

• Developers

When I hit the bell in Test of Strength from Agate at Axis High University I got HM 06. Then the clown said that if I hit the bell again he would give me a TM. But when I did he just gave me Dive again, no TM.

Not sure if that is a bug.

When battling Zetta in terajuma and the crew chases him while he gets away with the giratina,if you dont follow them and instead go back,the dexoys are already in Terajuma Island.

• Developers

In Cella's house when I go to the group near a wall the game takes over my movement trying to move me furthe up but the path is blocked by Melia or Erin.

Spoiler

The secret solution to the Darchlight Mirror machine can be done multiple times, allowing you to get multiple Dark Materials.

Also, the secret combination fails after you input the final button press and insert your Black Shard into the mirror machine; after that, you have to take a second Black Shard out of the furnace and put it into the machine to get your Dark Material.

Hello, I was in the Garufa ruins about to enter the door, and I for SOME DAMN REASON got stuck like I did in several other problems I reported with the same bug yet different locations. My file's too big so can I please talk to someone on discord?

• Developers
1 hour ago, Milotic said:

Clown still gives HM06 after hitting the bell twice

This is supposed to happen. There is no TM. You get the same reward for hitting the bell twice. The only thing different is dialogue.

Edit: I see where the misunderstanding happened. The clown suggests a TM in his second page, but that's old text that needs to be updated.

12 hours ago, Idodamage said:

When I enter the lost camp,

1. only four of the orphans are present

2.  They don't move

3. if i find a new orphan it doesn't update

You need to upgrade the camp for more children to appear. Whether you find them or not.

3 hours ago, Jan said:

This is supposed to happen. There is no TM. You get the same reward for hitting the bell twice. The only thing different is dialogue.

Edit: I see where the misunderstanding happened. The clown suggests a TM in his second page, but that's old text that needs to be updated.

You need to upgrade the camp for more children to appear. Whether you find them or not.

LOL oh true I see, yea I was convinced that he had a nice TM for us haha

If you use a link heart to evolve a Pokemon that needs to be traded for evolution it will say 'NOT ABLE' instead of 'ABLE'

also any held item on the Pokemon evolved with a link heart is removed after it is evolved causing the item to vanish (almost lost my reaper cloth to that)