V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

So, I started Rejuvenation a few days ago and I'm currently in wispy park taking the espurr for a walk and manage to get myself stuck in a corner. Help? On top of my current game issue, it appears as though this forum will not allow me to attach a file over the size of .49MB whereas my game.rxdata file is .85MB so...

34 minutes ago, SkywalkinOnYou said:

So, I started Rejuvenation a few days ago and I'm currently in wispy park taking the espurr for a walk and manage to get myself stuck in a corner. Help? On top of my current game issue, it appears as though this forum will not allow me to attach a file over the size of .49MB whereas my game.rxdata file is .85MB so...

Check to make sure the file in question is actually your save file. You'd be surprised how often its not.

If it is, try either zipping it up and posting it, or putting it on an file host and linking to it.

31 minutes ago, SkywalkinOnYou said:

Ok, so here is a link to my game file https://mega.nz/#!vGA3EKzb

I'm getting an error message on trying to load the file. Are you sure this is the correct file?

Did you pull it out of the Saved games folder, or is it from your data folder. The Game file in the  data folder, is not your save file.

http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

Edited by wcv

On 9/14/2018 at 1:31 PM, wcv said:

Is your game fully updated? IIRC there was an issue like this a while back and they were playing an unpatched game.

It is now thank you, i thought i had downloaded the most recent one but i guess i forgot to download 10-2, i downloaded v10 but not the patch, thank you, sorry for not checking beforehand

So, I recently found out I was playing on an older version (lol, didn't notice the reddit dl section wasn't up to date), 8.1 to be exact, and I managed to update to version 10. Still, the issue remained. Basically, I went back from the secret Sheridan shore (what a tongue-twister, lmao) talking to Augustus, and off to Gearen once again. Now I just can't find Augustus anymore to go back to the shore, aaaand I'm basically trapped.

Thank you in advance for the help!

EDIT: solved it, apparently I just had to replace a map file with the fixed version which I found in another post aaand...it worked! Wonderful. Sorry for the inconvenience, my bad ^^

On 9/19/2018 at 9:37 AM, Walpurgis said:

You have to get beyond certain point in the story for the audino trainer to appear.

Oh, sorry about that! I heard that there was an audino trainer in Amethyst Cave, so I thought something was wrong when I couldn't find them. Thank you for telling me!

I wanted to check out what the legacy character sprite looked like for the pink haired character, but now I can't change back into the non-legacy sprite. I tried looking up how to change it, but all the only answer I could get was that I had to do something with the graphics folder and I'm kinda afraid if I try that I'll end up really messing up my game. Could someone please change the character back to the non-legacy version of the pink haired character? Thank you in advance! 

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, Dryco101 said:

I wanted to check out what the legacy character sprite looked like for the pink haired character, but now I can't change back into the non-legacy sprite. I tried looking up how to change it, but all the only answer I could get was that I had to do something with the graphics folder and I'm kinda afraid if I try that I'll end up really messing up my game. Could someone please change the character back to the non-legacy version of the pink haired character? Thank you in advance! 

Game.rxdata

New female character with pink hair?

If so, I changed it 😉

Here's your save file:

Game.rxdata

Also try not double posting, you might get warning for that.

45 minutes ago, Mage-Madisaur said:

Hello.  I am in Grand Dream and I tried to get into the scholar district, but apparently I am not allowed yet. The officer made me step back.

After this I was not able to move around anymore.  Any help getting me unstuck would be great.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 10/10/2018 at 5:11 AM, mike91827 said:

Im on valor mountain. I did half the puzzle the first time but i went back out the entrance to heal my pokemon. I went back in and the part where I am suppose  to activate the big crystal from hot to neutral after i save the sister isnt working. Can someone explain or fix.

Game.rxdata

You only have to do that once, there's a smaller grey crystal you can interact with capture136.png.2889cfa023cb54040fd6cfe7cb2b6058.png