V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

On 12/7/2018 at 5:55 PM, Leontief_9 said:

Ok, done. I've just re-post my save file in my first post.

Thank you

It still doesnt work but I think I see why now. That looks like a file straight from V9, you are in Darchlight Caves and since that map was changed and the old version no longer exists I cant load that file in V10. You also mentioned that trying to load some backups didnt change anything so whatever folder you are looking in it's not where your current saves are, for some reason. They have to be somewhere else though.
I'm sorry fixing this is taking this long rip, I should have noticed this earlier.

Hi i'm currently stucked in the sixth gym i talked to the first ariados then it fleed somewere outside the  gym i guess  it's not reseting with the pads or  when i'm leaving the gym so i see only 3 ariados and i'm stuck sadly,i already  have the latest patch thanks in advance  

Game.rxdata

On 12/8/2018 at 10:02 PM, Macabres said:

Hi i'm currently stucked in the sixth gym i talked to the first ariados then it fleed somewere outside the  gym i guess  it's not reseting with the pads or  when i'm leaving the gym so i see only 3 ariados and i'm stuck sadly,i already  have the latest patch thanks in advance  

Game.rxdata

I opened your save and the Ariados thing worked perfectly but it looks like you are not even playing V10. Update your game and it should work just fine.

3 hours ago, Giovinco said:

Hey guys,

I have a problem on bladestar button puzzle. Erin got up the stairs and blocked my way for pressing the buttons upstairs!

Can someone help me?

Game.rxdata

Thanks in advance.

Game.rxdata

On 12/8/2018 at 6:49 PM, Walpurgis said:

It still doesnt work but I think I see why now. That looks like a file straight from V9, you are in Darchlight Caves and since that map was changed and the old version no longer exists I cant load that file in V10. You also mentioned that trying to load some backups didnt change anything so whatever folder you are looking in it's not where your current saves are, for some reason. They have to be somewhere else though.
I'm sorry fixing this is taking this long rip, I should have noticed this earlier.

Wow, now that blowed my mind! U see, i already played Rejuvenation once, and I think I,ve just stopped playing at the place u just mentioned.

I've been doing a sort of the savefiles i have and I've figured out that the savefile I posted was from 2016 (!!!) - but it is indeed the savefile inside "Pokemon Rejuvenation" file. 

Here is the savefile with the date of December 2018, so I hope this is the correct one.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Leontief_9

4 hours ago, Leontief_9 said:

Wow, now that blowed my mind! U see, i already played Rejuvenation once, and I think I,ve just stopped playing at the place u just mentioned.

I've been doing a sort of the savefiles i have and I've figured out that the savefile I posted was from 2016 (!!!) - but it is indeed the savefile inside "Pokemon Rejuvenation" file. 

Here is the savefile with the date of December 2018, so I hope this is the correct one.

Game.rxdata

That seems to be it! Here you go 

Game.rxdata

Currently trying to evolve my Rockruff into a Lycanroc Dusk, but whatever I do, it always evolves into a Midday form. From multiple sources, I'm told that Lycanroc Dusk is and should be obtainable in the game. I'm using the modpack provided for this game and I constantly change the time to dusk (5 PM - 6 PM in game) and I would always get the same result, midday. I even tried to obtain it by removing the modpack entirely and changing my computers time to dusk. I would still get Lycanroc Midday. I'll post my save, but is it truly available to obtain? Am I doing something wrong? (Ignore the stupid nicknames :p)

Game.rxdata

10 hours ago, Meteordash said:

Currently trying to evolve my Rockruff into a Lycanroc Dusk, but whatever I do, it always evolves into a Midday form. From multiple sources, I'm told that Lycanroc Dusk is and should be obtainable in the game. I'm using the modpack provided for this game and I constantly change the time to dusk (5 PM - 6 PM in game) and I would always get the same result, midday. I even tried to obtain it by removing the modpack entirely and changing my computers time to dusk. I would still get Lycanroc Midday. I'll post my save, but is it truly available to obtain? Am I doing something wrong? (Ignore the stupid nicknames :p)

Game.rxdata

Go to Goldenwood forest, and you will be able to catch one. It is not linked to time of day.

18 hours ago, Meteordash said:

Game.rxdata

7 hours ago, Lspaceship said:

Go to Goldenwood forest, and you will be able to catch one. It is not linked to time of day.

As far as I know the Lycanroc form that is obtainable in Goldenwood forest is midnight (which is obtainable through evolution too) and Lycanroc Dusk is simply unavailable.

Currently trying to get out of Draklight cave like everyone else. I've made it through the colored button puzzle, and I'm at what I presume is the end of a gauntlet of Team Bladedge(?) members. I chose to follow Erin, and she is standing on an elevator, but she has no dialogue and I cannot talk to her. Its the only way out so I am pretty sure this is a soft lock. Version 10.2

Game.rxdata

19 hours ago, DocDankDandy said:

Currently trying to get out of Draklight cave like everyone else. I've made it through the colored button puzzle, and I'm at what I presume is the end of a gauntlet of Team Bladedge(?) members. I chose to follow Erin, and she is standing on an elevator, but she has no dialogue and I cannot talk to her. Its the only way out so I am pretty sure this is a soft lock. Version 10.2

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

4 hours ago, TheWaddleDee said:

So I was just grinding out in the forest and used the close by Gearen purifier, and my shadow Meowth just kinda vanished.

Could someone possibly put it back in?

Game.rxdata

That's really strange. There should be a shadow meowth in your pc now.
Game.rxdata

I'm in the hidden library where you get a mega stone, and me being the idiot I am decided to stand on the table cause why not and talk to that one girl who gives it to you (Forgot her name) and after that, I saved immediately in case my computer for some reason randomly shuts off I won't have to redo it.

Game.rxdata

18 hours ago, Ferrond said:

I'm doing the Carnivine rift, moved the two bottom Tangela too far and can't interact with them to move them back, and I saved inside the rift after doing so because I'm an idiot. Any help?

135 - Ronda - 29h 53m - 5 badges.rxdata

The file you posted is a backup. By deleting/renaming the file named game and renaming this file to game you can repeat the rift thing (though you might lose some other progress). If you post your current save (the game.rxdata file) I can fix it, but if you dont post it withing the next couple hours I will probably not fix it until tomorrow.

14 hours ago, RetroLynx said:

I'm in the hidden library where you get a mega stone, and me being the idiot I am decided to stand on the table cause why not and talk to that one girl who gives it to you (Forgot her name) and after that, I saved immediately in case my computer for some reason randomly shuts off I won't have to redo it.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

21 hours ago, Lagunara said:

Was talking to Erin and it gave me the message of scripts taking too long and i accidentally pressed save game and now im stuck here and cant do anything. Would appreciate any form of help, thank you!

Game.rxdata

Walk on the tile right in front of the door.

Game.rxdata

10 hours ago, SilverHelio said:

Hey there~

In Darchlight cave, a battle with a certain Bladestar grunt crashes my game. I have to pass this grunt to progress with the game. I took a screenshot of the error message that pops-up:

Reveal hidden contents

1532969170_ScreenShot2018-12-22at8_22_39PM.png.25e046965461fba87e7571da9dfa945d.png

Also, here's my save file:

Hide contents

Game.rxdata

• Thanks 1

On 12/24/2018 at 8:18 AM, Lagunara said:

idk if unlucky or not but when i reached the elevator room with erin she was already on it and i cant really do much now, i press to talk and check around but nothing happens, help would be appreciated, thank you! 

Game.rxdata

Here you go. I like your team.

Game.rxdata