V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

4 hours ago, Zargerth said:

Either I'm having some kind of issue with google drive or both of your save files (at least the ones you uploaded) are corrupted.

What should I do then? I can't get passed Valor Mountain until my save file is fixed, there's no magma there :c

13 hours ago, Zetseiga said:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e1z7h8lp5r3fg68/Game.rxdata

can you try this one out please? fingers crossed

13 hours ago, Zargerth said:

It's still not working.

@Walpurgis can you help with this one?

12 hours ago, Aboodie said:

I myself found that whenever someone mentions that their save file is big enough to not be uploaded here, it doesn't work on my game, it usually gives "lase save" error. Walpurgis works her magic always.

9 hours ago, Orarcle-orca said:

What should I do then? I can't get passed Valor Mountain until my save file is fixed, there's no magma there :c

Oops my bad, this could've been solved if i hadn't forgotten to post here yesterday. Files can sometimes be fairly big, but if it's a bit above 850kb (like 856~857kb) and this error happens chances are the file uploaded isnt actually the save file (there's another file called Game.rxdata in the Data folder of the game and people mistake it with their save file sometimes).
To find your actual save file follow closely the instructions in the original post of this thread or these.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

Oops my bad, this could've been solved if i hadn't forgotten to post here yesterday. Files can sometimes be fairly big, but if it's a bit above 850kb (like 856~857kb) and this error happens chances are the file uploaded isnt actually the save file (there's another file called Game.rxdata in the Data folder of the game and people mistake it with their save file sometimes).
To find your actual save file follow closely the instructions in the original post of this thread or these.

Alright, will keep that in mind for future references.

18 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

ohhh okay hopefully this time it'll work fingers crossed but yeah still stuck in valor mountain. No magma so i can't magma drift to get to Venam to progress story. Please help 😧

Game.rxdata

29 minutes ago, Orarcle-orca said:

ohhh okay hopefully this time it'll work fingers crossed but yeah still stuck in valor mountain. No magma so i can't magma drift to get to Venam to progress story. Please help 😧

Game.rxdata

Try using Rock Smash on the pillars.

36 minutes ago, wcv said:

Try using Rock Smash on the pillars.

Thanks but I found a crystal that wasn't there before that made the magma appear. I swear to god that thing was not there before o-o because I have been all over this map what the hell man that thing just randomly showed up.

7 minutes ago, Orarcle-orca said:

Thanks but I found a crystal that wasn't there before that made the magma appear. I swear to god that thing was not there before o-o because I have been all over this map what the hell man that thing just randomly showed up.

It was there when I loaded up the game. You have to rock smash the pillars to make stones fall in the lava so that you can jump across.

5 minutes ago, Cynicalpos said:

yes. I have two saves before what makes me glitch into the wall so I can't do the fight and this one where the fight is already done 

I battled the Garbodor again, so don't be alarmed if it's different mons that have fainted now. You also missed out on some dialogue, but other than that everything should work now:

Game.rxdata

On 7/26/2018 at 11:46 AM, Cynicalpos said:

yes. I have two saves before what makes me glitch into the wall so I can't do the fight and this one where the fight is already done 

Is this the second fight with the rift Garbodor in west Gearen? because I seem to be having the same problem. I lost against it and when I went back to fight it my character goes straight into the wall and can't move anywhere else. It's annoying and I can't do anything about it.

Game.rxdata

3 hours ago, Orarcle-orca said:

Is this the second fight with the rift Garbodor in west Gearen? because I seem to be having the same problem. I lost against it and when I went back to fight it my character goes straight into the wall and can't move anywhere else. It's annoying and I can't do anything about it.

Game.rxdata

You should be able to battle the Garbodor now.

Game.rxdata

• Like 1

Hey guyz, another west Gearn garbodor problemo here. I actually beat it twice but after Melia talks about destroying the orb, I'm stuck walking into the wall and cant move, and I cant open the menu either. This may sound stupid, but since I have autosave off, does this effect the chances of this getting solved? (I also haven't saved in a while). Thanks

Game.rxdata

4 minutes ago, lemonzy said:

Hey guyz, another west Gearn garbodor problemo here. I actually beat it twice but after Melia talks about destroying the orb, I'm stuck walking into the wall and cant move, and I cant open the menu either. This may sound stupid, but since I have autosave off, does this effect the chances of this getting solved? (I also haven't saved in a while). Thanks

Game.rxdata

Autosaves shouldn't matter at all. Is this your latest save file? You're not anywhere near the Garbodor.

1 minute ago, Zargerth said:

Autosaves shouldn't matter at all. Is this your latest save file? You're not anywhere near the Garbodor.

Jesus that was a fast reply. And yes that was definitely my latest saved file, it was the one that said 'game' while all the others said something else. I mean it disappears into the orb after you beat it, so maybe thats why im far away? I hope at least lol. If not, then i dunno... 

5 minutes ago, lemonzy said:

Jesus that was a fast reply. And yes that was definitely my latest saved file, it was the one that said 'game' while all the others said something else. I mean it disappears into the orb after you beat it, so maybe thats why im far away? I hope at least lol. If not, then i dunno... 

You're still saving Maria in the save file you uploaded.

4 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

You're still saving Maria in the save file you uploaded.

You mean in the marble mansion outside Kugearen city? Because that was probably the last place I saved.... So again, are you SURE that autosaves dont effect this process? Ill try again, hopefully upload the right save file this time, but I think it'll be the same, I mean it's the one that says 'game' right? 

Game.rxdata

2 minutes ago, lemonzy said:

You mean in the marble mansion outside Kugearen city? Because that was probably the last place I saved.... So again, are you SURE that autosaves dont effect this process? Ill try again, hopefully upload the right save file this time, but I think it'll be the same, I mean it's the one that says 'game' right? 

Game.rxdata

I mean, whether you have autosaves enabled or not don't affect my or someone else's ability to help you if you get stuck. If the mansion is the last place you saved, then there's not much anyone can do, you have to play again to the point where you reach Garbodor in the sewers.