The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

tfw you're too tired to even walk anymore....

well, since i'm multiracial, my parents decided i'd spend my childhood in singapore with my mom, where i'll learn of the chinese culture and language and such, and the rest in australia with my father.

the name i was given (as in, the one in my birth certificate or whatever) was ???? ?????? (you can't know my real name now, you must unlock friendship level 20 for that to happen, ehehehee~)

but my mom called me something else when i lived with her (along with my siblings), 彗星 which is pronounced hui-xing

when translated, it literally means comet.

so when i moved to australia (with my siblings), they started calling comet. i had absolutely no idea where it came from, but i just went with it sooo

i finally asked my sister about it yesterday, and yeah. now i know. and now you know.

and i would've known why i was called that if i didn't fall asleep in chinese class, dammit.

Nice~

Hello from Singapore btw :)

@mde, tfw you have exams in 2 days and know you're not ready but are too stressed already to care and decide to wing it x.x

@blanket, you can't that, now people can't guess anymore!!

@mick, it's "should have GONE to sleep", not "should have WENT to sleep". If you're making mistakes like that, you need to sleep.