The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

Aces get access to an exclusive area of the forum called the Nightclub, can beta test the Reborn game, and get their name on the Showdown server voiced. And voices get the ability to broadcast stuff in the lobby, that's about it.

In order to be an Ace, you need 750 posts on your account, your account to be over 6 months old and you need to pay 6000 Rupees for a specific item to give yourself Ace membership. Also, the less than 3 warning points thing mentioned by Ice Cream Sand Witch.

ooh well that explains a LOT.

i used to think they were part of a secret team that picks on newbies or something.

tfw you're having a great time then you remember OoT Link has arguably the worst life ever and then you feel sad

TFW you go out to lunch, but your favourite place doesn't seem to be open.

Aces get access to an exclusive area of the forum called the Nightclub, can beta test the Reborn game, and get their name on the Showdown server voiced. And voices get the ability to broadcast stuff in the lobby, that's about it.

In order to be an Ace, you need 750 posts on your account, your account to be over 6 months old and you need to pay 6000 Rupees for a specific item to give yourself Ace membership. Also, the less than 3 warning points thing mentioned by Ice Cream Sand Witch.

You forgot you can have the ability to delete posts and not seeing the edit thing.

And interact with clarice c:

ooh well that explains a LOT.

i used to think they were part of a secret team that picks on newbies or something.

Nightclub is where the rules is well more lax and more maturish.

It's more, but i don't want to spoil so much.

Also picks on newbies, that's funny actually.

• Veterans

tfw lineart is hard as hell

i've literally been complaining about drawing for 2 days straight but don't get be wrong because i actually really love drawing ahehehe

Edited by Zumi

tfw you're not going to sleep because you smeared your face with benzoylperoxide to combat the acne...

tfw you're not going to sleep because you smeared your face with benzoylperoxide to combat the acne...

Is it the slightly smell while drying or is it the stinging on the cuts that you didn't realize we're there before?

TFW you're pink and lovely.

Is it the slightly smell while drying or is it the stinging on the cuts that you didn't realize we're there before?

It's so my face doesn't bleach my pillow and blanket (and clothes). Benzoylperoxide breaks down into radicals, which the pigments in textiles can't handle...It is practically odourless.

(edit: woohoo, 900 posts!)