Lynsal makes his way inside the cabin and sits in a corner. "You guys deal with this. I'm going to drink." He opens his one remaining bottle of alcohol and starts drinking.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeanna felt that she had rested enough, she stood up, swiftly to her surprise."It I was healed by Nadine, i should thank her when this is over" She muttered before taking a look at her surroundings: just the Kenku from earlier, lying dead in pools of their own blood. She inspected their bodies but to her dismay no items were left, thats what happens when you 'sleep' through a battle it seems.

She heard some noise coming from a nearby room, so she walked over, carefully until she stumbeled upon what seemed to be the Captain's room. Crevasse was the first person she saw so she decided to ask her about whats happening, and if they found out any useful informations. ' It seems that i passed out during the battle, shameful. Though now that i am well rested i know i can be of help, would you please tell me oif you found any useful informations? whats happening as we speak?"

"Well, thanks to these kenku we are likely in much trouble, but according to them there is some woman who's the reason for this mess and-" Nadine call into the hole in the wall cut her off.  Crevasse curses under her breath and looks Jeanna in the eye. "I still don't get what's going on, but it's a safe guess we might have another skirmish, now or later. Are you well enough?

" I am well, thanks. hm I see, this woman... i dont know why but i'm feeling that she'll be more troublesome than all of the Kenkus we faced." Said Jeanna, after Crevasse had replied to her question, she walked further into the room, and saw Desmond, Gael and the rest of her teammates, standing nearby a bookshelf, that apparently was hiding a secret door.

"Someone mind telling me about this..myterious woman? we'll need to be prepared. She might strike from anywhere, stay vigilant everyone" Said Jeanna, scanning what was behind the bookshelf.