X% Hype!!! [E18 Dev Discussion Thread]

Amethyst

Garchomp or Salamence? Bad thing is they're both signature mons of another character (Garchomp is Solaris' if I recall, Salamence is Heather's) so maybe it's Charizard X, Mega Sceptile or even Gyarados... 

Edited by kithas

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it's considered a dragon type if he only gets this type after mega evolving. And yeah i don't think it will be garshomp nor salamence. Mostly not garshomp with terra and solaris already having him as a main. It would be fun to have a custom mega for her dragonite '-'

1 hour ago, vava4429 said:

I don't know if it's considered a dragon type if he only gets this type after mega evolving. And yeah i don't think it will be garshomp nor salamence. Mostly not garshomp with terra and solaris already having him as a main. It would be fun to have a custom mega for her dragonite '-'

While that would be too awesome and hyper OP in that field (orange barney rocks), I dunno if fake mega evos will make it in this game, coz that hasn't been a thing. PULSEs aside, fakemons are not created so far, and won't be created too, I guess.

3 hours ago, vava4429 said:

I saw things about which mega Hardy would have, but which one do you think Saphira will have ? 

Also, while looking at the badges in the picture files i thought that the 18th badge looked more like a rock type badge than a dragon type one. So Saphira 17th and Hardy 18th

Ame switches up the order of the badges we don't have in the picture files every episode, to keep people guessing. So you can't really count on looking through the files to figure stuff out. Then again, since Ame knows that we know she does that, she might have left it how it actually is. That way we think it's switched, but it's not. Ame's out here with them 300 IQ strats. Or not, who knows🤷‍♂️. Basically, don't believe anything Ame says or does until you see it in the actual game.

Hmmm

Rock Megas: 

Areodactyl

Tyranitar

Aggron

Diance

Don't think Hardy will have T-tar as that's more Solarus

Diance is off because it's a legend, unless there's something I don't know

So either Areodactyl or Aggron. Wonder which

And to anyone who goes "But Mega Aggron is pure Steel!" remember Ciel with her Altaria.

Dragon Megas: 

Charizard X

Garchomp

Sceptile

Altaria

Salamence

Latios

Latias

Rayquaza

Garchomp, Altaria, and Salamence are knocked off the list as they belong to others.

Latios, Latias, and Rayquaza because legends.

So that leaves...

Charizard X and Sceptile

Charizard seems off since Charlotte already had it

But Sceptile also seems a weird choice considering it's Saphira of all people

Maybe she doesn't have a Mega.

22 hours ago, BRS swag said:

19 hours ago, uberle said:

Hmmm

Rock Megas: 

Areodactyl

Tyranitar

Aggron

Diance

Don't think Hardy will have T-tar as that's more Solarus

Diance is off because it's a legend, unless there's something I don't know

So either Areodactyl or Aggron. Wonder which

And to anyone who goes "But Mega Aggron is pure Steel!" remember Ciel with her Altaria.

Dragon Megas: 

Charizard X

Garchomp

Sceptile

Altaria

Salamence

Latios

Latias

Rayquaza

Garchomp, Altaria, and Salamence are knocked off the list as they belong to others.

Latios, Latias, and Rayquaza because legends.

So that leaves...

Charizard X and Sceptile

Charizard seems off since Charlotte already had it

But Sceptile also seems a weird choice considering it's Saphira of all people

Maybe she doesn't have a Mega.

Maybe she doesn't and has a Janmo'o with the Z-move, who knows lol

But for now I see we keep advancing in not consecutive percentages so I'm cool

Jeez, already 95%.  I could very likely see Saphira go with Charizard X.  Charlotte would more likely have Charizard Y, because that has Drought, which is something she actually uses.  Charizard X would be perfect for Saphira because both Fire AND Dragon moves are both really effective in her field.

Wait, does Charlotte even have a Mega? As far as I remember the first leader with one is Ciel (Mega Altaria) so even Charizard would be free. 

I'm just basing off of what we might see in the nightclub, or wherever we go to rebattle important characters post story.  Gym leaders might be rebattle let me, they might not.  Kinda like how Gen IV leaders could be rebattleable in the postgame.

We are at 95%? Now we have to wait for Alpha and Beta testing to be done. Still nice, though. I'll have something to tide me over until Smash Ultimate and Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out.

I feel Charizard X would be best for Saphira, honestly. 

2 minutes ago, BIGJRA said:

Well, got my screenshots of the Obtainable Pokemon list ready. Hope she does two-a-day like 17, that was fun.

She did say she was doing the same as E17 but it won't be on as big of a scale as only 6(?) non-legend lines are available. Perhaps it would be one a day or something. Depends on whether she's adding in any more legends this episode or not.

Guest Relinquished
1 hour ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

She did say she was doing the same as E17 but it won't be on as big of a scale as only 6(?) non-legend lines are available. Perhaps it would be one a day or something. Depends on whether she's adding in any more legends this episode or not.

You forget the luck-based availability pokemon... There is a high chance, some of those are changing, too (like Mandibuzz now being common, formerly unavailable ones now being able to be acquired, etc). If there are added legends, there is a good probability those won't be catch-able either, exactly how Reshiram and Zekrom weren't.

4 minutes ago, GS BALL said:

You forget the luck-based availability pokemon... There is a high chance, some of those are changing, too (like Mandibuzz now being common, formerly unavailable ones now being able to be acquired, etc). If there are added legends, there is a good probability those won't be catch-able either, exactly how Reshiram and Zekrom weren't.

I mean we had Phione (I forget whether it's a legend or a mystical) so it seems legit we could have a weaker legend/mythical pokemon that isn't within a trio and is weak. Which luck-based availability and starter pokemon do you think will become more available?

10 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

I mean we had Phione (I forget whether it's a legend or a mystical) so it seems legit we could have a weaker legend/mythical pokemon that isn't within a trio and is weak. Which luck-based availability and starter pokemon do you think will become more available?

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought I read somewhere that we probably won't be getting more legends until postgame.

Guest Relinquished
1 hour ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

I think what others do, about Axew. I don't believe Gastly or the 3 starters being given out at a fixed event, just yet... Maybe Shroomish, or Azurill? Volcarona too strong to readily give out, also.

Only weaker legend i can think of, is Celebi. One of the weakest types... But somehow, i seriously doubt we are seeing another able to be captured myth or legend, anytime soon.

1 minute ago, Tacos said:

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought I read somewhere that we probably won't be getting more legends until postgame.

There possibly could be, I probably have seen something like that but forgot. Oops...

11 minutes ago, kithas said:

96%... Nearly there... At this point the only thing I am worried about is if larvitar would be available at last... 

yup yup

larvitar event is behind rock climb walls

and rock climb is available at the next ep soo stay tuned!

So I'm guessing the dev team will start testing next week provided no complications come about? I'm guessing we'll get the game as a community between late August - Early October (The latter being absolute latest).

Guest Relinquished
59 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

So I'm guessing the dev team will start testing next week provided no complications come about? I'm guessing we'll get the game as a community between late August - Early October (The latter being absolute latest).

The AI... Will take a bit longer, probably; perhaps, something like 1 week...