Unevolved Companion

J-Awesome_One

So I've been playing Ultra Moon for a while now and I just evolved my Alolan Sandshrew and I just really miss it now. xD I like the Alolan Sandslash but... Alolan Sandshrew is just too cute and somehow looks stronger too. And that got me to thinking. What would other people's forever unevolved Pokémon be? So yes. You basically be Ash and NEVER evolve your... starter? Or I guess it could be just your favorite. Idk. Haha. But as I said, mine would have to be Alolam Sandshrew. What what yours be and why and hell? What would your unevolved Pokémon's moveset be? My Alolan Sandshrew's would have to be:

Ice Punch/Iron Head/Earthquake/Swords Dance

So come on! Tell me yours everyone! :D

Torkoal is the first who came through my mind. Its decent bulk stats do the trick to counter many offensive Pokemon and the Drought ability seems perfect for sun teams. Give it some Leftovers or an Assault Vest as well as a good EV training in Special Defense and you'll be fine! Mine will probably have the following moveset:

Lava Plume - Solar Beam - Earth Power - (Leftovers --> Shell Smash ; Assault Vest -->  Sludge Bomb) :)

Edit: The stats part is interesting, but I also find this fire turtle quite cute. This steamy Pokemon has a cool design and is still my favorite among the whole fire type list, and even if we could evolve or Mega-evolve it, I would just say ‘No’.

Edited by Q-Jei

1 minute ago, Awesome_One said:

Uhh... Wouldn't it be Dratini? Cus like... you don't want it to evolve... Ever? o.o

Nope. I don't want my Dragonair to evolve. Ever. As long as I keep pressing "B", it counts.

• Veterans

Duskull. Dusknoir is by far my favourite ghost type and I like it's baby stage just as much. Comparatively my actual favourite Pokemon is one I much prefer in it's final stage despite being incredibly cute in it's base stage.

1 minute ago, HAWmaro said:

Eviolite scyther.  

PS: GIFF mega scyther Nintendo.

PS2:Scizor sucks.

My favourite type is Bug and I still can't get myself to like Scizor. It's OK, but not "HOLY SHIT SCIZOR IS AMAZING" kind of OK... To me at least...

• Veterans

I won't defend it's overusage in reborn; it's outright unecessary on Fern and Solaris, but there's a very good reason why Scizor and Scyther are fan favourites. The design is just very generally appealing, and it's ironic that it's so good offensively when it has 2 of the worst offensive types. It, Forretress and Heracross are pretty much the first actually good bug types, so gotta give it props for that.

13 hours ago, Q-Jei said:

Torkoal is the first who came through my mind. Its decent bulk stats do the trick to counter many offensive Pokemon and the Drought ability seems perfect for sun teams. Give it some Leftovers or an Assault Vest as well as a good EV training in Special Defense and you'll be fine! Mine will probably have the following moveset:

Lava Plume - Solar Beam - Earth Power - (Leftovers --> Shell Smash ; Assault Vest -->  Sludge Bomb) :)

Edit: The stats part is interesting, but I also find this fire turtle quite cute. This steamy Pokemon has a cool design and is still my favorite among the whole fire type list, and even if we could evolve or Mega-evolve it, I would just say ‘No’.

What would your unevolved pokemon be?

Picks a pokemon without evolution

• Global Mods

i'm stuck between kirlia and eevee i don't know so i'm gonna put them both

for kirlia it's my best friend really i was a loner i liked the design and i always think of it as a dancer (ballet) or ice skater there's no moveset for this just beauty

for eevee as you can see it's my avatar (gonna change it soon tho) but she's strong and a sweeper unless you're up against a ghost or a bulky

for move set choice band with last resort done

1 minute ago, St0mpa said:

it still sucks

I believe you know what's in here (yet you should click it open)

Spoiler

Dragonite does not "suck." Keep your rude comments away. I don't care if it's "just an opinion," stop hating. If you won't change your mind, then at least have the common decency to never bring it up. Just don't.