Reborn Mafia AMA Gauntlet

Daniel Blackworth

*pat* *pat* Try one, try two, try three *ahem*. Ok this mic works. 

Hello to everyone ^^, it seems that it's my turn now.

Anyway i'm LykosHand, what a surprise, and you can call me also Lykos ;). Currently i'm doing nothing in my life, so i spend my free time with friends and here. I'm 19 almost 20 since my birthdate is on 2nd Feb ;). The first time i discovered pokemon was back in 2004/2005 thanks to my cousin and my first game was pokemon Ruby iirc and from then i became attached to the saga, even if i didn't play them all. I play other games such as cod, fifa, gta etc. even if i don't play a lot lately. I discovered Reborn randomly, i admit that the first time i played it was very difficult for me, also because i'm not an expert in pokemon so i had a lot of trouble. For a couple of months i abandoned it (I admit that it was a big mistake) but then i continued it and well what to say, is one of the best fan games I've ever seen ^^. All the people i met say that i'm a good person and some people have asked me how i can be so kind with everyone. Well it's my nature to do so, let's say that in my life i have almost always been nice to everyone, not always because there was a moment in my life that i wasn't so kind ops spoiler. Well i think that's all for now. I'm looking forward on your questions people :D 

Edited by LykosHand
  • Like 1

1. Have you gotten into a fight with a friend ever?

2. What's your favorite food?

3. Do you like to have a lot of superficial friends or a few strongly bonded friends?

4. Who is your favorite Reborn character?

5. Are you known as the Ultimate Human Being nicest person ever also in real life?

1. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

2. What's bad for you but you continue doing anyway?

3. Did you enjoy your childhood?

4. Who is the most influential person in your life?

5. What are you most proud of?

Hey Lykos!

1. What's your greatest quality?

2. Your worst flaw?

3. If you had to gather a zombie apocalypse survival squad with 3 other people from the club, who would you choose and why?

4. What's one thing you want to do at least once in your life?

5. Any food recommendations?

6. What are you most afraid of?

1) Favorite/least favorite subject at school? Why?

2) Positive and negative aspects of your city?

3) Did you choose Zekrom path or Reshiram path? Which one would you pick now?

4) Which italian region/city would you like to visit?

@DigitalAmber 

What angers you? 

Honestly the betrayals. It's something that i really can't stand, because why you should cheat on your partner or friend? I don't know why a lot of people did that. Also because the person you betray could be hurt, and that's what makes me angry. 

How are you able to remain so positive? 

Well Amber the thing is that i don't know how i can be so positive. I can say that when there is a problem i always watch the positive things and never the negative things. When the is a problem i always try to solve it looking the positive things.

@Candy 

1. Have you gotten into a fight with a friend ever?

Yes often. Fortunately we fighted only with words and not with punches and kicks. I'm really lucky that when i argued with a friend, i was able to apologize and in other situations my friends apologized to me, fortunately we are still friends.

2. What's your favorite food?

My favorite food is lasagna ^^. Yeah i really like also other foods like pasta, pizza, etc. but my fav is lasagna *yum*

3. Do you like to have a lot of superficial friends or a few strongly bonded friends?

This is a good question. My answer is: i like to have a few strongly bonded friends. Why? Well because i prefer to have i don't know like 2 or 3 friends but they are bonded, than have 10 friends that they could betray me or do something bad to me. In irl i have 3 friends atm, and they are bonded fortunately. 

4. Who is your favorite Reborn character?

Honestly i think that my fav is Titania, don't ask me why, but i don't know i like her character xD and her team is good, so why not :P

5. Are you known as the Ultimate Human Being nicest person ever also in real life?

I will go straight to the point, no. I mean my friends obviously know that i'm a kind person, but let's say that not everyone think so about me. I don't know what i did to them honestly. Or simply they hate me because i'm too kind sometimes. I don't really know. 

@NickCrash

1. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Well I hope with a job, a girlfriend and why not with a family. Let's say the things that most people would like, i think. But above all i hope not to be abandoned by everyone, for some mistakes i could make.

2. What's bad for you but you continue doing anyway?

Spend money. Jokes aside, probably clean my room, it's boring for me, but i have to do that, otherwise eheh *smirk*

3. Did you enjoy your childhood?

Yeah i did. I enjoyed my childhood because i met some nice people in that period ^^. Ofc i had some ups and downs, but in generally i enjoyed it, yes ;) 

4. Who is the most influential person in your life?

Honestly my father. He taught me so many things in my life and i don't know how to thank him. Really, if he hadn't been there in my life, i wouldn't know some things and maybe i could be another person. The second is my mother. And the third is one of my friends ^^. 

5. What are you most proud of?

I'm so proud to have bonded friends. Yeah maybe for someone it doesn't mean nothing what i said, but it's really important for me, that's why i'm so proud of them xD

@Alistair

Hello Alistair

1. What's your greatest quality?

My greatest quality is probably be so much positive even in bad situations. And also i'm good encourage people, i guess xD

2. Your worst flaw?

Doing jokes. I'm so bad with that, i always try my best to do some nice jokes, but i usually fail do some good jokes xD

3. If you had to gather a zombie apocalypse survival squad with 3 other people from the club, who would you choose and why?

Alistair: Because i think that you're able to think some tactics for save our squad ^^

Corso: Because have another italian in our squad, can be useful ;) 

Quinn: Much like Alistair, but she will be the leader of the group, imo. Since i think that she's good to give strenght in a squad ^^

4. What's one thing you want to do at least once in your life?

Launch me with the parachute. I would like to try and do it one day. Sometimes i have these crazy ideas in my mind xD

5. Any food recommendations?

I suggest you to try pasta with salmon, polenta with rabbit (don't know how to translate polenta in english, sorry xD) and tiramisu ^^

6. What are you most afraid of?

Be alone. I always hope that it will never happen.

@Hooligan

Hello Hooligan 

1- What is your favorite Pokemon?

My favorite pokemon is Garchomp ^^

2- What is your favorite Pokemon canon game?

Mhh i think Pokemon Heart Gold, i really like that game ^^.

3- If you were in alone in a unknown island and you could choose three things to take with you, what would you'd rather to take?

Let's see. A medikit, one machete and a bottle of water.

4- If you wanted to study in a university, which degree would you choose?

Hard question for me since i'm not interested in university. But maybe i would probably choose to be an architect, but i don't know i can change that btw xD

5- How many times and when did you have an argument with someone? Because I don't think you've had one in your entire life. 

How many times? Well don't know how much precisely, but i think almost 20. Well it happen when i was at school or when i was in a bar with friends and it happened that i had some argument in disco, they didn'
t last long anyway, at most 10 minutes. 

@Corso

1) Favorite/least favorite subject at school? Why?

My favorite was History because i have always been fascinated about what happened in the past. My least favorite subject was Science because it was so boring for me, i was never interested in that subject honestly xD. 

2) Positive and negative aspects of your city?

Negatives aspects of my city: Well the people aren't kind as me, i mean not everyone because all of my friends live here, the bad thing is that they always interfere in business that doesn't concern them. And pratically here there aren't so many beautiful shops or bar, so i will go everytime in another city. 

Positive aspects of my city: Well let's say that there are some nice parks, houses and the schools here are really good ^^. The mayor did some good things in my opinion to improve this city ;) 

3) Did you choose Zekrom path or Reshiram path? Which one would you pick now?

I choose Zekrom path iirc. Honestly i will pick again the Zekrom path. 

4) Which italian region/city would you like to visit?

I want to visit the south of Italy someday and also i would like to visit Venice, i hope that i can someday :D 

Edited by LykosHand
  • Thanks 2

I shall not miss anything, this time. Lemme ask you a few hard  easy questions so that you may answer that with ease. ;) 

1. Which Climatic region of the world would you prefer to live in?

2. What's your favorite poKemon type?

3. Just for my acknowledgement, according to you what's the main characteristic of your nation?

4. Do you like Fictions and poems?

5. Which electronic gadget do you like the most?

6. Most favorite vehicle of yours, where you love to ride in?

7. What's your favorite continent?

8. Which one do you prefer the most: Day or Night?

Also, Side note: Explanations and reasons are just an optional choice.

@Paul25

1. Which Climatic region of the world would you prefer to live in?

I prefer to live in the temperate regions honestly, where there isn't too hot or cold in the whole year. 

2. What's your favorite poKemon type?

Honestly it's dragon, i really like that type ;)

3. Just for my acknowledgement, according to you what's the main characteristic of your nation?

In my opinion it's the food. For me it's one of the main characteristics that we have.

4. Do you like Fictions and poems?

Unfortunately i don't watch fictions anymore, but that doesn't mean that i don't like them. For the poems, they make me sleepy, not everyone since there are some good poems. Let's say that i prefer watch fictions than read poems xD

5. Which electronic gadget do you like the most?

Well i will go for PC, it's really useful so yeah i really like it ;)

6. Most favorite vehicle of yours, where you love to ride in?

I really love cars, i wish someday to have a Golf GTI. The only problems is that it's too expensive. But maybe if i will have a job where they pay me well, i could buy one. 

7. What's your favorite continent?

In this moment it's America. I really want to go there someday.

8. Which one do you prefer the most: Day or Night?

Hard choice, but i will go for Day. Because you can do more things when it's day. Don't get me wrong, i really like also sleep :P

• Thanks 1

Awww lasagna! My mom makes one of the best lasagna (even if she's only 1/4 Italian). And es too bad not everyone esteems your niceness as we do here :/ They're missin' out bruh :P But really a surprise that you've been in friend fights. Wonder what kind of topics could trigger that? In my experience, I've only had friendly-aggressive debates (politics, religion, abstract theories, etc) but never real fights...

• Like 1

I ate homemade lasagna today and it was delicious

what do you mean this is off-topic posting

ok ok I'll ask another question

If you won the lottery and suddenly became rich af, what would you use the money for?

• Upvote 1

@Candy Wow good to know that :D. Yeah indeed, that's why i don't understand their opinions about me, well it will be a mystery. That's why i said that in a momen of my life i wasn't nice. Because i had a lot of fights, but i can assure you that they weren't with punches or kickes fortunately. I had those fights for some mistakes, misunderstanding, etc. something like that. I know it's weird but for those things i lost some friends :/

@Alistair Really nice, i really love homemade lasagna *yum*

If you won the lottery and suddenly became rich af, what would you use the money for?

Well to be fair, i will buy a nice house, a Golf GTI, a new pc, and other things that honestly i don't know now. But also i will donate  part of that money to the people they need them :) 

Last and final questions from my perspective :P 

Thanks for your previous answers btw.

Did you liked this interview of yours? 

If so, give details as to how you find it entertaining?

Apologies for tough HOTS questions.

@Paul25 

You're welcome :)

Did you liked this interview of yours? 

If so, give details as to how you find it entertaining?

Well technically it isn't over yet, because there is still time if someone wants to ask me other questions ;). But i can say that i'm enjoying and enjoyed all of them ^^. You guys are good to make good questions :D.

• Like 1

Guest Sparkin'

Just in the nick of time, phew

1. Would you accept Pokémon existing in the real world? Why?

2. When you win a game, do you think that it was luck or it were your efforts?

3. If you could make the coolest bot of all, what would you name it?

4. What do you like the most in mafia games?

5. What job would you like to have?

6. How tall are you?

@Venus

1. Would you accept Pokémon existing in the real world? Why?

Yes, i would accept it. It would be really nice if pokemons would exist also in irl in my opinion. You can make battles and have fun with your friends. Or challenge the people you meet. You can use one of your pokemon to fly wherever you like, there are many reasons why i want a world with pokemons honestly ^^.

2. When you win a game, do you think that it was luck or it were your efforts?

Honestly it depends, sometimes can be with both. But most of the time i admit it was more luck :P

3. If you could make the coolest bot of all, what would you name it?

I would call it LykosHandsome. And yes, as you can see i have a lot of imagination xD

4. What do you like the most in mafia games?

Interesting question. I will say the discussions: i have always liked the discussions when we trying to figure out who that person is, for example what role he could have or whether he is innocent or not, let's say that i always liked that kind of discussion and i admit that when you're maf there is always to have fun :)

5. What job would you like to have?

Honestly, i don't really know which. In this moment i'm searching everything :)

6. How tall are you?

I'm almost 1.80 cm (5ft11)

Guest Sparkin'

Which was your favorite case?

Which was the hardest case for you?

Did you have a moment where you found the truth by a lucky guess?

What do you think about Maya

Are you happy with Apollo's own game?