Reborn Mafia AMA Gauntlet

Daniel Blackworth

1) CHEST SIZE?... What? What do you mean with "This is not Danganronpa"?... Fine... (you can still answer if you want)

2) What is your dream job?

3) What do you think about death penalty? Does killing a murderer make you a murderer?

4) Favourite subject at school? And why? What about your least favourite?

5) Did you choose Zekrom path or Reshiram path? Why? Would you change your choice now?

6) Favourite italian food that isn't pizza? [Tfw when "pepperoni" doesn't mean "peperoni" (peppers) but "salame" (salami)]

7) Why you don't like C? 

Edited by Corso

1) Do you like the area where you live? Or do you prefer to be in another place / country?

2) Have you ever taken the plane? If yes, where did you go the first time?

3) Which food/s would you recommend to try?

4) Do you prefer the sea or the mountain?

5) When you discovered Lol?

6) Have you ever been to Italy? If yes, did you like it?

Hey look I'm asking questions! Though I my or may not be taking them from ask memes, but hey they're interesting!
1)  What’s the sweetest gift you’ve received?

2)  Ideal breakfast/breakfast item?if you don't like breakfast swap it for lunch or dinner.

3) What's your favorite place to be?

4) Three/four words that describe you?

Hoo boy there's a lot to answer here goes I'll tackle em all

@Hooligan

1- What is your favorite color?

Blue, I'd say all blues. This one is nice

2- What hand do you use better? Left or right hand?

I'm  a righty

3- What are your top 5 favorite Pokemon?

This is a hard one... Marble Cinccino, Vespiquen, Gardevoir, Ribombee, and Clefairy (all clef's tbh)

4- Cats or dogs? (I already know that you'd rather rabbits, but I don't know which one between these two.)

I rather chinchillas not rabbits but I honestly can't say what I have a preference over. Cats are easier low maintenance but don't really do much. Dogs you can p much play with but they're more high maintenance so it's ehhh

5- If you could choose a hometown in the Pokemon world, which town or city it would be?

Canalave City in Sinnoh; it's a very small and cute town. Seems so peaceful to live in and just look out into the water at night.

@Candy

1. What is your favorite feature of yourself? (Can be abstract too, like personality, just sayin'!)

I would say my loyalty because I value it so much in others that I am proud of how loyal I am.

2. What is your favorite pokemon type?

Fairy~

3. Do you play and instrument, and if so which?

Does your body count as an instrument if you're a dancer I used to play a little piano a few years back

4. What's your favorite nom-nom (aka food)?

Orange Chicken

5. Did you have that 'strong personality' of yours since you were small, or is it something you developed over the years?

I've always had it; however, as a kid I was very quiet and shy due to personal reasons so I was basically not myself. When I started opening up it became more evident to others. Basically before then, I did but only those extremely close to me knew the extent. Now most people who talk to me know because I generally don't hold back.

6. Is you a boy or is you a gurl What's your favorite pokemon starter?

Neither I'm a mailbox I'm a girl. My favorite starter is Popplio but before it was Chikorita

Most important question coming up:

7. What is your favorite candy? (Don't feel bad if your answer is 'none'...)

This is a really hard one I have a huge sweet tooth I love candy. I'd probably have to say Twix Bars or Crunch Bars

@Corso

1) CHEST SIZE?... What? What do you mean with "This is not Danganronpa"?... Fine... (you can still answer if you want)

I don't know why don't you feel for yourself jk

2) What is your dream job?

I honestly don't have a dream "job" because life is so weird to me it's hard to think of just one dream job. I have a life dream though (which Dive asked so it'll be answered below)

3) What do you think about death penalty? Does killing a homicide make you a homicide?

Just say murderer calling someone a homicide is weird af to look at I don't believe in the death penalty. Those who commit serious crimes should face reasonable time sentences (life for murder) but that just doesn't seem to be the case here for those in the US.

4) Favourite subject at school? And why? What about your least favourite?

My favorite subject was probably any music elective I took. Least favorite I would say is history

5) Did you choose Zekrom path or Reshiram path? Why? Would you change your choice now?

Zekrom and I would stick with Zekrom. Electric/Dragon > Fire/Dragon

6) Favourite italian food that isn't pizza? [Tfw when "pepperoni" doesn't mean "peperoni" (peppers) but "salame" (salami)]

Baked ziti. Funny enough pizza isn't my favorite italian food, I'm part Italian and grew up primarily eating Italian food. I'm a big pasta person and love zeppole for dessert.

7) Why you don't like C?

Cause the D > the C

@LykosHand

1) Do you like the area where you live? Or do you prefer to be in another place / country?
It's alright but I would prefer somewhere different. It's just plain and boring where I'm at anything fun (or any city) is 1 hour+ away and it's not worth it all the time.
2) Have you ever taken the plane? If yes, where did you go the first time?
I've been on a plane 3 times, I'll be going on a plane for the 4th time in June when I go on vacation~ But every time has been the same destination, Orlando, FL for Disney World.
3) Which food/s would you recommend to try?
Any Chinese food tbh, also zeppole. They're an amazing Italian dessert (as you probably know Lykos :P)

4) Do you prefer the sea or the mountain?
The mountains. I love the sky and the wind.
5) When you discovered Lol?
I started playing League back in February of 2012 (so it'll be 6 years ago soon) and it changed my life for the better as it provided a much needed escape from a really hard time in my life and now it's a way to pass time and have fun when I am bored. The community is a hit or miss (usually misses because it's heavily toxic) but there can be some really cool people you run into sometimes
6) Have you ever been to Italy? If yes, did you like it?

I have not but maybe some day

@Cataline

1)  What’s the sweetest gift you’ve received?

I honestly can't think of any for this so I'm going to just go cliche and say the gift of life. Sure life sucks and the world is fucked up, there are a lot of negatives but there are a lot of positive things an beautiful parts to this world too that I'm grateful to be able to live this life through my own perspective with my own experiences.

2)  Ideal breakfast/breakfast item?if you don't like breakfast swap it for lunch or dinner.

I don't eat breakfast almost ever really but my favorite breakfast item would be french toast sticks

3) What's your favorite place to be?

In my bed

4) Three/four words that describe you?

Loyal, caring, loving, & stubborn

@Meteor Admin Divergent

1. What is your dream?

My dream is honestly to live comfortably and be happy. I just want to be happy and content with my life where I'm at. That's the end goal and dream for my life.

2. Favorite book?

I don't really read so I can't give an answer to this

3. Place you've always wanted to go to, but never had the chance yet?

Japan & South Korea. Both equally want to visit as bad

4. Personality type?

Ngl I had to take the quiz for this cause I hadn't in so long and forgot my results but I got: Advocate, INFJ-T (Introverted 75%, Intuitive 66%, Feeling 63%, Judging 58%, Turbulent 82%). My personality type makes up less than one percent of the population apparently, being very rare. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

God, out of all places, I've met someone whose favorite food is orange chicken ;_; Welcome to the fam ;_;

Legit it's a top-tier delicacy that people underestimate. Who needs pizza when you have orange chicken!

• Like 1

Guest Sparkin'

My turn

What's the strangest food you've ever tried?

What kind of student were you in school?

Do you top or bottom?

Edited by Sparkin'

@Venus

What's the strangest food you've ever tried?

I'm super picky when it comes to food so I don't really try many things. I guess one time I accidentally got ketchup on white rice?

What kind of student were you in school?

Quiet, reserved, did their work and was loved by teachers. Nobody disliked me most people actually enjoyed my company. I got straight A's without really trying but the pressure to do well was overwhelming

Do you top or bottom?

I'm actually a mid laner and jungler in league so neither. :^)

*You changed the question after I answered so I'm leaving it at this

@Corso "Favourite" is the preferred spelling in British English. It's not incorrect. "Favorite" is American English. You can use whichever.

1. What do you like in mafia games?

2. What's the best book you've read?

3. Why "Absence of Light"?

4. What is one thing you really want to do at least once before dying?

5. What will your hair's next color be?

6. A time machine took us 10 years in your future! What are you doing? Where? Who's with you?

@Alistair

1. What do you like in mafia games?

Watching blood shed I honestly would say above all I enjoy hosting, even though I've only hosted one game I'm always thinking of new game ideas I could create and host in the future

2. What's the best book you've read?

Boi if ya'll don't stop with these book questions Ima throw some hands I guess I Hate Myselfie/It Gets Worse by Shane Dawson

3. Why "Absence of Light"?

My avatar is Dark Lux from League of Legends, she's my best champion in the game (I know, not Zoe or Evelynn, shocker) and she has a skin called "Elementalist Lux" where you start as her basic Light Mage form and can choose elements as the game progresses, basic Air/Water/Fire/Nature and then once you choose the first one later you choose a second one to combine and make a final element. Dark is my favorite of the 10 you get to choose from (Water + Fire / Air + Nature make Dark) and one of her quotes as she transforms is "The absence of light!"

4. What is one thing you really want to do at least once before dying?

Know what it means to be truly happy

5. What will your hair's next color be?

If I ever dye it again, which is possible but probably unlikely, it would probably be a darkened purple like this

6. A time machine took us 10 years in your future! What are you doing? Where? Who's with you?

Hopefully six feet under and not worrying about what became of this hellhole I can never think of the future this far for myself, it's really hard honestly. Sure I probably will be alive but what I'll be doing is a really hard thing to think about. I don't even know where I think I'll be one year from now let alone the next 10 :/

• Thanks 1

Damn it, was about to ask Quinn a few questions but it's too late now X.X

It's rightly said that Time and Tide waits for none so be quick in your actions.

Anyway, I won't let this chance to get off my hands...

1. Lykos

2. Alisae

3. Newt

1) Venus

2) mh... Sosobean (will his answers make sense?)

3) double mh... DigitalAmber (do I have a hidden agenda?...)

Btw this AMA will end BEFORE Lykos' bday, right?

Edited by Corso