[End, Mafiosi group won the game] The Great War at Little Italy [Mafia]

LykosHand

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Dive, I find Cas and Soso suspicious, especially Cas for voting against Seal in spite of the latter claiming the doctor role. I have a slight townread on Paul25 though.

I no-read Drakyle atm because acting suspicious is the norm for him, therefore I don't think it can be interpreted as either a hint of guilt or innocence.

I think the alignment checker would do well to visit Cas, Soso or Drakyle, depending on how the lynching goes today.

[Eliminate] Castiel

Woah Woah @Alistair let's not point fingers alright....not this early anyways or else a bandwagon may be caused.....I didn't even realize Seal role claimed until today i read all the comments...I honestly voted for him since Venus was dead and needed to do a vote other wise he would not be my option. 

Uh, yea how about we chill while we're down quite a bit. Dive and Mega also had votes on Seal, but I'm quite sure they wouldn't be all Mafia (or maybe none at all) because it'd be a pretty bad strat to vote off the person who RC'd one of the most important roles for Town. We have enough time to deliberate this. 
And of course Drak continues to be obnoxious. 

Edited by Cataline
grammar. :P

Hmm... Well, I'm fine with believing that you really didn't vote against our doctor on purpose. Also I'm sorry if my vote creates a bandwagon and you turn out to be innocent.

However, we do need to lynch someone, and atm you're still a potential target.

@Meteor Admin Divergent do you have a particular reason to vote against Soso, other than rather weak contribution on his part?

Oh yeah read it properly now, I mean Dive's comment and got to know what I did wrong last day. I'm really apologizing now for giving an opportunity to the C.A for wrong lynch but the thing is that upon viewing the last comment of Bazaro, I wanted to go for someone else but It's too late by then and I'd got left with nothing rather than apologizing... :/

Apologizing does nothing rather than putting me like man in depression, ikr

Nevermind anyway...

Might pay special attention towards the players' replies more and think at least 3 times before voting them in future Ig....

@Alistair I don't think it should be called weak contribution solely; he's been doing suspicious actions such as the vote on the previous day and even now, he's still neglecting responding to the accusation on him and has simply followed Anti_Hero.

@Anti_Hero Between merely following and using random votes, there isn't much of a difference in that they're both suspicious and non town beneficial actions. I find your behavior very suspicious as the least you could do as town is share your thoughts on the other players and make a proper vote based on that. Scumreading you rn because this is very uncharacteristic of Town!Anti_Hero.

I'm not sure as it sticks way out, but there could be a chance that soso + Anti + Castiel could be the cops we need to find due to them seemingly coordinating to avoid the lynch on Castiel.

I like Paul's response, so nullreading him for

@Meteor Admin Divergent Since a lot of people followed I suspect that the said player is inocent, that is why I dont whant to follow. of course I dont know if corso is one of the mafia but I sincerely roled the dice and got him. Of course my vote alone whont kill him but I want to make a point, I wont vote just because everyone is doing the same, because that is how you know he is inocent.

Thanks for the explanation Dive. Overall I agree with your suspicions.

I do find Soso's voting behavior very dubious as well. Blindly following Anti's random vote isn't a very good choice... either he's a cop, or he's a townie dangerous for his own side.

[Unvote] Castiel

[Eliminate] Sosobean

right now I'm not that suspicious about anyone in particular, its more like, if everyone is voting then the mafia, cops in this case, are voting too, if they are happy to vote on that person and not on option B then option A is most likely inocent, if they divide demselves and we see half half then most likely both are inocent. If a lot of people sway from option A to B (without a real reason) then A could be mafia

My reasoning is that, not about what people said in this case, that is for later when we have more data on how people acted

So it took that to get this place up and running eh

NObody can be trusted until they are dead and their role revealed. Lemme day that I can give a lot.

@LykosHandmay I know how Long until this phase ends. I have a great surprise for all of you

Simon feeling BEAnnY anti was random I plus anti equals random so imma random sme as random soil random  if nantis vote was random then if I choose t random then its the same my random should have the same probability of shooting a person as anti

soooooooooo tldr: believe in anti

Uhhh Soso you aren’t pulling another Venus right?? I mean I guess that’s why you’re asking Lykos the hours left in phase. If anything we’re just trying to press you for innocence because we still haven’t nabbed a Cop. But this time we should seriously make sure we can upturn the vote later. And not almost get another useful role killed like yesterday. 

Also.. Anti makes an interesting point (which i only partly understand xmx) But with Just About Everyone bandwagoning on Soso rn..

Edited by Cataline
SO YEA IF YOU HAVE A GUN/VeST IT BETTER NOT BE FAKE SON

@Anti_Hero A good mafia group doesn't do such an obvious tactic of voting; more like, if you're smart as mafia, you vote like someone in town does. 

We don't have time to dawdle and gather data through random voting; we need to be assertive as town and vote for people we actually suspect while trying to see through the lies of other people.

@Hooligan If you suspect someone, why just follow the majority of votes if you don't have anything to say about soso?

If by any chance soso flips town, you're going to be the first one I suspect on this scummy post.

@Corso I thought your belief was that if someone acted Drak + Venus, they would equal town? Why are you voting for him then?

@sosobean If you're actually town, please don't try to get us to lynch you, it's not only stupid, but only allows the mafia to get leeway to escape...