[End, Mafiosi group won the game] The Great War at Little Italy [Mafia]

LykosHand

Guys i know that maybe do a RC can save your life, but after thinking about it, it's better that no one will do that anymore. From now i ban the RC, if someone will do this, that person will get lynched. I don't want to be rude with you all, but i don't like to see when you do a RC, since it can ruin the game.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I be wasting my vote on a non majority player? I think no and Venus is back fired in the meantime r.i.p we lost a role perhaps a worthy role ig.

This is the beginning of the Mafiasco killings by cops and it shall apparently continue which is not at all appreciated :( 

Seems like we're at stake.

Anyway, I said a lot and perhaps I may become FoS.

And Seal even appears to have RCed. O.O Might be a FC

That means I ain't going to vote for him however as I am totally thoughtless about that atm.

From the votes, 2nd majority one is Bazaro If I'm correct.

And so I would vote for him nvm:

[Eliminate] Bazaro

Well I might change it, b4 day phase of course If there's some kind of changes

What's with all the people voting themselves or voting random names? Sorry but I don't think that's how we're gonna catch the cops =/

There are several players who haven't been contributing all that much. But one of them in particular is usually a good player, and has been very quiet: Anti_Hero. Forgive me if I oversaw something (it's entirely possible that I missed a post from him, I haven't checked the thread very often >.>) but afaik he hasn't been up to much except bandwagoning.

Therefore, and for lack of a better target,

[Eliminate] Anti_Hero

(if anyone has relevant information to lead me towards a smarter vote, please do tell)

Oh I have been absent and without info I cant really participate, and everyone, please dont vote seal, unless someone has the role of Corrupt Doctor

I find it strange for paul to vote bazaro (as I find strange sosobean to vote bazaro)

[Eliminate] Paul

See, I said it b4 that I'd get FoS upon me and here I get it xD :/

Well, I know I'm behaving weirdly this time as many of you may think but the thing which surprises me is the voting of Bazaro on himself and I'm aware that Hooligan did also vote for him but I don't find him suspicious imo.

And Feel free to lynch me to get rid of a worthless Town/Mafiaso role xD.

I might get caught by the cops tonight though for this strange behaviour but I'd have worried If I had actually got a worthy role lol tbh.

I just voted myself so I don't have to worry about voting anyone else and causing a shitstorm, but if I'm actually a majority (I don't think I am?), I'd rather not waste our kill. Or be killed at all, preferably.

[Unvote] Bazaro

[Vote] Sosobean

When the sunset came to Little Italy, the godfather ruined all its members into a room.
The godfather said: "I have all your votes here, let's see who will die among you all"

With amazement, the godfather saw that there was a tie with the votes. Not knowing what to do, he called his trusted Chief Advisor.

And the he said: "I entrust you this task, tell me who you want to be eliminated, i trust you, i know that you will make the right choice"

The Chief Advisor answered with confidence "I will not disappoint you"

Before i can close this day phase, I have to wait for the response of who have the Chief Advisor's role. Please, don't do any post.

Vote Tally:

Meteor Admin Divergent: Dark Rouge

Seal: Meteor Admin Divergent, Megagun, Castiel101

Hooligan: Hooligan

Megagun: Jace Stormkirk 

Castiel: Lord Drakyle

Corso: Corso

sosobean: Cataline, bazaro

Bazaro: sosobean, Paul25

Anti_Hero: Alistair

Paul25: Anti_Hero

Post Tally:

Meteor Admin Divergent - 10
Dark Rouge - 9
Bazaro - 9
Hooligan - 8
Paul25 - 6 
Castiel101 - 4
Cataline - 4
Megagun - 4
sosbean - 4
Alistair - 3
Anti_Hero - 3
Jace Stormkirk - 3
Lord Drakyle - 3
Seal - 3

Corso - 1 

Player List: 

1) Seal
2) Corso
3) DigitalAmber [??? mafiosi group] [Killed N0]
4) Alistair
5) Cataline
6) Jace Stormkirk
7) Bazaro
8) Venus [??? mafiosi group] [Killed D1]
9) Megagun
10) Sosobean
11) Paul25
12) Hooligan
13) Anti_Hero
14) Lord Drakyle
15) Castiel101
16) Meteor Admin Divergent
17) Dark Rouge

After a long reflection on who may be the traitor, the Chief Advisor has decided that Bazaro may be the traitor.
The Godfather said: "Okay so you chose him? Let's hope that he's really the traitor and not one of our most trusted members."

The Chief Adisor replied: "Yes, i'm sure, i believe at 100% that he's the traitor that we are looking for."

So the Godfather lost no more time, took his trusty golden pistol and aimed it at Bazaro's forehead.
Then the Godfather said, "Do you have anything to say before your traitor's life will end? You should be glad that i'm letting you say your last words."

Bazaro was very frightened by everything that was happening to him and replied: "N-No godfather, i'm not the traitor i swear, The Chief Advisor was wrong i'm not the traitor. P-Please don't kill me, i'm one of his trusted men!"

But unfortunately the Godfather didn't care about what Bazaro said and then without even thinking twice, he shot Bazaro, where he died instantly.

As soon as the godfather realized that Bazaro was telling the truth, he lost his temper then went to the Chief Advisor and he said: "You made me kill one of our men, i can't believe this. Now i don't trust you either. Even you could be the traitor, so i will keep an eye on you"

The Chief Advisor replied: "I am really sorry for what i did to you, i was really convinced that he was the traitor, please give me another chance"

The Godfather replied: "Okay i will give you a second chance, but anyway next time i will reflect better before trusting you, because you too could be the traitor that we are looking for"

Bazaro is dead he was ??? (mafiosi group)

Day one is over, Night one is up. You all have 24 hours to pm me your night actions.

Player List: 

1) Seal
2) Corso
3) DigitalAmber [??? mafiosi group] [Killed N0]
4) Alistair
5) Cataline
6) Jace Stormkirk
7) Bazaro [??? mafiosi group] [Lynched D1]
8) Venus [??? mafiosi group] [Killed D1]
9) Megagun
10) Sosobean
11) Paul25
12) Hooligan
13) Anti_Hero
14) Lord Drakyle
15) Castiel101
17) Dark Rouge

Another day arrived on Little Italy, but today it's raining.
As he did last day, the Godfather called all his men into a room and said: "Doesn't it seem strange to you that even tonight the cops haven't come to visit us? I have a suspicion that we haven't only the traitor to look for, but i'm starting to believe that even some cops are hiding among us"

Everyone was stunned by what the Godfather said. Someone came forward and said: "Since his words are truth to us, we must be careful and we must try to eliminate that traitor and those cops who that are between us" and everyone nodded.

At this point, the Godfather asked, "Mhhh this is strange, do you know where Jace is?"

Everyone said no, but they even said that maybe he was busy with his business.

Then the Godfather added: "Well let me say that i find it really strange, as he is always on time, even if he have some things to do." My men, we have to find Jace"

After a long search, nobody saw Jace. Until someone found his body. The Godfather was once again very angry at what happened and exclaimed: "You will pay for what you done to my men, damned traitor and damn cops, i will find you and kill you!"

Jace Stormkirk is dead, he was ??? (mafiosi group)

Night One is over, Day two is up. You have 48 hours for this phase.

Player List: 

1) Seal
2) Corso
3) DigitalAmber [??? mafiosi group] [Killed N0]
4) Alistair
5) Cataline
6) Jace Stormkirk [??? mafiosi group] [Killed N1]
7) Bazaro [??? mafiosi group] [Lynched D1]
8) Venus [??? mafiosi group] [Killed D1]
9) Megagun
10) Sosobean
11) Paul25
12) Hooligan
13) Anti_Hero
14) Lord Drakyle
15) Castiel101
17) Dark Rouge

So, I got roleblocked this night. And I received something, I'm pretty sure it is real, thank you.  Someone has information? Because we have 30% of chance of lynching a cop at random.

Another town death, I know,might be a substantial one

We are most probably losing... :/

Pleas, fortune show us the right way I plead to you...

I might be curious to know what you did actually receive, either gun or vest Right?

P.S Newt

It's not a big problem If you don't wanna share as you actually have somethin' which will help us in the long run, so feel free to do that. And It goes for me ;) 

@Paul25

We haven't lost yet. We're still a clear majority.

@Lord Drakyle

Ever the lord of sowing doubt and confusion eh? ;)

I agree with Newt, it's bad that we lost Jace but at the very least we mathematically have a higher chance of hitting a cop even if we lynch at random. That said, it shouldn't prevent us from trying to make a smart choice. I'll go back to previous posts when I have the time, and try to spot scummy behavior.

*slaps own face* Ok Ok we can do this. We still have the likes of Seal somehow.. aaand if Newt’s sure about his gun we can fight back! And also was that from yesterday or today because that’s important info for forgeries. 

Now the real question is uh, why did some people NOT change their lynch from Seal??? Had it not been for the tie we could have been screwed!

I, take it, you received a vest, Newt?

@Paul25 Uh, we're still at 9 town : 4 mafia, so still a bit far.

Out of 13 players though, I think the ones we can safely trust are Newt and Seal. We know Seal's role while I think I have an idea of Newt's role

On the other hand, I find Castiel suspicious for voting Seal near the end of the day despite Seal being uncounterclaimed doctor. I also find Paul's and Sosobean's behavior of voting Bazaro despite him likely being the Boss' Pet based on his actions while Venus was likely to be the Boss.

Among the three though, I think I want to set my vote to this person's direction.

[Vote] Sosobean

Drak, your behavior is certainly suspicious, but you're seemingly intentionally depicting yourself as suspicious. I feel that this may be either a way for you to have fun as town or feign innocence as mafia.

I'm not sure yet whether to townread or scumread you for the moment, but I'm feeling that you could be mafia, but it's better to have your alignment checked rather than not.