Trading Center

Ainz Ooal Gown

Hello, I have a request, but mean no inconvenience. May I have a Bagon, Shelgon, or Salamence? If not, would a Dieno be ok. (Only one or the other) If you need a Pokemon, especially a Charmander, I may be able to respond with one.

Hey Arisscar, I may not be on their team, but I can help you. Are you on? I'll probably get an egg first, to keep one in my PC, but that is not very difficult. Give me a bit to get a replacement lvl 1 for the level 20 I shall provide. I am in Eastern Time, but will not respond if I don't know you are on. Any Pokemon returned will do, as I already have a great team, but, only if you have an extra eevee, I would like one. My ID is Flamesear.

Noting that your post, for me, would have been around 3 AM, it is improbable, without your timezone, to assist.

Edited by flamesear

13 hours ago, flamesear said:

Hello, I have a request, but mean no inconvenience. May I have a Bagon, Shelgon, or Salamence? If not, would a Dieno be ok. (Only one or the other) If you need a Pokemon, especially a Charmander, I may be able to respond with one.

I think I have a bagon I can trade you :) PM me when you can trade :)

10 minutes ago, arisscar said:

Hello flamesear, my time zone is gmt +2 
I can breed one eevee for and send it back, is this ok for you ?  

It's not needed, but prefferred. I have that electrike at level 18,wwill it work for you? Send the request to Flamesear, and we'll sort it out. Any pokemon is acceptable.

Resolved, now.

Edited by flamesear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hello,

I am looking for a random Mr. Mime, a random rowlet, and a male clamperl (if possible with a deep sea tooth, that would be carried by mime or rowlet)

I'd like to make a baton pass team but I cannot find theses pokemons where I am (Ashen Beach)

Maybe someone have one of them ?

In exchange I have for example some torchics, shiny sandshrew, shiny skorupi.

Edited by Hokonoto

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/13/2021 at 12:54 AM, Ayuya said:

Hi, I would like to request a chikorita, no matter IVs , because at the moment I myself don't have excellent Pokemon to trade in return, would really appreciate.

i have a docile chickorita i bred for my save file if you want that
iv's are:

HP: 21

Attack: 1

Defence: 19

Sp.attack: 30

Sp.defence: 31

Speed: 31

Dm me if you are interested !

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i'm triying to complete the mega evolution and z quest, but i released the vanillite from eustace, can someone give me a vanillite that comes from that one and a ditto? I have a sandshrew, sandslash and swinub shiny to trade in return.

Thanks

I managed to get the vanillite just by hatching an egg in the 7th street so I don´t need it anymore

Edited by froguer
I manage to get the pokemon

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...