Trading Center

Ainz Ooal Gown

On 12/20/2020 at 12:19 PM, Cranthis said:

I'm looking for a Riolu that is Jolly or Adamant, with Meteor Mash, if thats available in Reborn, or Iron Tail if its not, and Bullet Punch, if anyone has one.
Thanks in advance!

I can trade one with Iron Tail (Idt Meteor Mash is available?)

PM me when you're online~

2 hours ago, silver96 said:

Hello everybody, does someone have a dragon dance bagon that they could trade me?

I have a few competitive pokemon that i could trade in exchange for it. 

I can trade you one :) I don't need anything in return just have a junk mon at hand

PM me when you're online~

On 12/26/2020 at 3:23 AM, JustFred said:

IV's ditto? :)))

also not a pokemon but fire/thunderstone would be nice, have a growlithe and pikachu but mining stones seems like shiny hunting, tried 25 times and got a waterstone.......

I can send you the stone if you still need them ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2020 at 4:03 PM, Sylnor05 said:

Hello ! I'm trying to fill my pokedex but I missed some events, so I'm looking for : happiny (or a luck incense) and solrock. Can anybody help me ? Thanks !

If you still need it i can send you a happiny

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! I would like to trade for 3 2 Pokemon: Gible, Larvitar and Deino. (IV's dont have to be perfect.) 

I have something to trade back for each: a choice of 3 2 out of 4 shinies (1 for each trade): Crabrawler, Graveler, Kantoian Sandshrew and Ekans.

Edit: Actually, Nature doesn't matter.

Thank you in advance!

Edit: I cought new shines that I am willing to trade: Bouffalant, Ribombee, Skrelp, Panpour, Venipede, 2 Kantonian Grimers, Foongus, Golbat, Palpitoad and Comfey.

Edit: Shiny Spheal and Klink cought for trade

Edited by Juliner
I cought them all.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm looking to trade for a shiny type null or Silvally. I'm losing patience trying to reset for one. I have shiny Audino, Bronzor, Wailmer, 2 shiny Gravelers, Spinda, and Togedemaru. I would be willing to trade any if not all of these shinies for a shiny type null/silvally. Or any event pokemon if they aren't grass types (I'm doing a grass mono run). Thanks in advance!

On 3/15/2021 at 5:30 PM, sevencgb said:

im looking for any pokemon that can help me beat shade 
i dont really got much but any help would be appreciated

Do you still need a mon? I could give you a lvl 20-27 nuzleaf or breed my torterra since by that gym he swept for me with a curse and crunch combo

Hi dont know of you are still active,but if it not to much to ask for id like to trade a scyther and deino.

stats and nature dont matter a whole lot just wanna round out my team.

im midway through the game,but saw you litterly get them at the end.

i kinda wanna enjoy them while im progressing.

36 minutes ago, flappatastic said:

Hi dont know of you are still active,but if it not to much to ask for id like to trade a scyther and deino.

stats and nature dont matter a whole lot just wanna round out my team.

im midway through the game,but saw you litterly get them at the end.

i kinda wanna enjoy them while im progressing.

I can give them to you, if you don't mind that they're both Lv 1.

My trading ID is Candy, PM me when you're able to go online (it might take a few tries)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Perhaps I could be given a ground-normal type in the level range of 31-40 to aid fighting Shade. Otherwise, it will 1 or 2-shot all of my team. I will offer a shiny purrloin, possibly more, to obtain one, if needed. 

Edited by flamesear
errors in data

1 minute ago, flamesear said:

This may be a lot to ask for, but I need any insanely powerful dark type, so I can fight Shade. I only have wild pokemon to level up with (and would otherwise have to), and it one-shots almost all of my team, 2-shotting the rest (including my level 40 Charizard). Could anyone help, even if it is over my level cap of 40 by a lot? I am actually willing to give a shiny purrloin in return, but it is only level 11. This has really stopped any progression further, since I basically need to grind 11+ levels on 4 members of my team, which won't even help. I cannot even beat Shade's second Pokemon, if I even reach it (and, at that point, the Pokemon that will be sent out 1-shots my Charizard with discharge). Maybe, just maybe, a level 80 can press through, I have no idea. For sure, this will have made progression near impossible, not just challenging, without assistance. It's like fighting a level 80 team with a level 30 team, victory isn't possible (except in rare circumstances, not here though). So, it would take months, maybe, to train a team up for this battle for one as early on as I am. I would basically have to start at level 12 and level up to level 40, which will take months. So, I am asking for any high-level and high-power dark type, not at level 50 or lower, preferably 80+, to brute force Shade's battle and get back to playing the game. My charizard is no push-over, it has 157 health... it still gets 2-shot at best while fighting Shade. This just is not possible for me.

Idk if you know but there are trainers in the Grand Hall you can battle to level up a tad bit faster :)

Otherwise I hope someone can help you with your request since I don't use dark types much and don't remember having one at a high level 😅

I actually edited it, so it would fit the issue of the ghost and electric type moves (primarily the electric types) that troubled me in the gym, any 31-40 ground-normal type. Still, thanks (and much appreciated), and I did not know about the trainers in the Grand Hall. I've done some research, and one such Pokémon is Diggersby. Don't really know any others, though.  If it ends up impossible, that is ok, and I would just need a powerful ground type. Thanks for your time.

Anyhow, I will be on later, and cannot make a trade right now.

Edited by flamesear
Notice on time constraints.

7 minutes ago, flamesear said:

I actually edited it, so it would fit the issue of the ghost and electric type moves (primarily the electric types) that troubled me in the gym, any 31-40 ground-normal type. Still, thanks (and much appreciated), and I did not know about the trainers in the Grand Hall. I've done some research, and one such Pokémon is Diggersby. Don't really know any others, though.  If it ends up impossible, that is ok, and I would just need a powerful ground type. Thanks for your time.

Actually I have a Lvl 34 Diggersby. I can trade now if you can :) My ID is Candy, and I'll be waiting for request. You can send me a random mon, doesn't have to be anything great :p

6 minutes ago, Candy said:

Actually I have a Lvl 34 Diggersby. I can trade now if you can :) My ID is Candy, and I'll be waiting for request. You can send me a random mon, doesn't have to be anything great :p

I had to cancel it, since the box didn't show up, sorry and also thanks in advance. Now that I think of it, I shouldn't have cancled said request. Oops.

Edited by flamesear

2 minutes ago, flamesear said:

I had to cancel it, since the box didn't show up, sorry and also thanks in advance. Now that I think of it, I shouldn't have cancled said request. Oops.

You can try sending a request again:) the thing just glitches sometimes