a Nintendo battle royal! GG Team Fire Emblem won

Jace Stormkirk

I suspect Giratina would be the one who curses us with backwards talking since if ya think about it, it makes the most sense given his...origins and him being in the other world where everything is...off so since it is painfully annoying to read backwards speech.

[Eliminate] Giratina

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I am all for eliminating Giratina, did so yesterday. But, speaking backwards though annoying, is a minimal issue compared to the threat of "attack my friends and I'll kill you". So, @Anti_Hero, who are you really? Did someone else save you? How did you and possibly another nearly kill Mario? These are questions to consider. That said, for now I will offer my support in favor of the current vote, though I believe there to be better targets out there.

[ELIMINATE] - GIRATINA

Just saw that newt attacked me... You deserved to loose your life!

Jokes asside, I dont know what happened either. Does anyone else visited me or newt?

Well since its the only god here (that i know of) giratina is bound to be powerfull. but does anyone has information about gyratina?

Well, almost exclusively every curse in past games has the stipulation that if you fail to do as the curse says, you die. So long as people talk in reverse, it seems a minimal threat.

@Hooligan, I do not believe just voting without due cause is wise. If anything it makes you very suspicious and not providing anything, not insight, information, or thought. Only bandwagon.

Furthermore, @Anti_Hero, you have no idea how you survived? That would imply another team not your own interfered. Highly doubtful

50 minutes ago, Megagun said:

Well, almost exclusively every curse in past games has the stipulation that if you fail to do as the curse says, you die. So long as people talk in reverse, it seems a minimal threat.

@Hooligan, I do not believe just voting without due cause is wise. If anything it makes you very suspicious and not providing anything, not insight, information, or thought. Only bandwagon.

Furthermore, @Anti_Hero, you have no idea how you survived? That would imply another team not your own interfered. Highly doubtful

Speaking for what I know, my team has someone who can switch two people and thus switch who is hit by a NA if one of the switched two was a target, I wont say who they are but it does go to assume the other teams have some strange or useful role affects and like with Quinn's LoL mafia the description may only be for drama it may not, sure it is questionable why anti_hero doesn't know but at the same time we really don't know a whole lot about anything the other teams can do, I would probably give him the benefit of doubt for now until something comes up such as a pattern or just more damning information about why what occurred did happen. One example of a possible situation that occurred is maybe his 'protector' was there to try prevent anti getting any support as well as any harm (basically attack anyone who tries to visit him) which does require them to either predict if they might get visited or just to pick at random. As for hooligan's bandwagon, didn't we all Day 1 bandwagon?

3 hours ago, Venus said:

I voted Mario...?

pir

retlav ton oiram etov ot tnaem i

oiram ]etov[ dna retlav ]etovnu[ ll'i

Edited by Amine Chankey3ft7

Idk but pikachu also seems dangerous, since it has thunderbolt. If Giratina isn't as threatful as it seems, then a thought would be to let it be. Just throwing this out there 🤔

Guest Sparkin'

I think you guys are wasting your votes on Giratina.

Lord Drakyle and Dark Rogue are obvious Team Mario members, can we vote them yet?

@Venus, you have a point. We know voting Mario will actually eliminate him, and it would reduce available night actions as they would have to use someone with an active night action to preform the kill. Plus, I would be ok with having to type in reverse, sounds just silly fun to me. Also, pretty sure the Pikachu appears to just use a thunderbolt to show who "visited" him. Atleast that would explain why the visit of sheik on Pikachu was shown and no others are widely known. 

[UNVOTE] - GIRATINA

[ELIMINATE] - MARIO

I think Venus makes sense, but I want to say one thing, Voting mario doesnt make sense, if what rogue said is true then his ability is used up, his comrades might have usefull abilities. So I would vote for someone else. Maybe Luigi

I feel like Luigi has an angry forgotten brother vibe maybe. Team Zelda sneakily goes forgotten

Although Giratina is indeed annoying, it doesn’t have major consequences. I can handle it. Instead we should Eliminate Mario. If we focus on one team during the day and another at night, then we can effectively eliminate two teams. The Night Team to kill could be the FE guys. Apparently they have fierce counter attacks. 

Unvote Previous Vote, 

[eliminate Mario]

Edited by DigitalAmber

From what rogue said we have to select a player in the night phase, the only player that is confirmed to be Mario team is Mario.

If you want to kill them at night I advise to kill Luigi or peach and the night for Mario 

Again his role is useless now...

3 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

I would vote on Giratina, because Megagun is trying to convince Giratina isn't bad, but I understand his real goals. I'm talking like that, because I would say Megagun is Giratina. He just voted on himself to make it less suspicious.

Interesting theory. That's something we should look out for in the coming days.

I'm still unsure of whether we should or should not eliminate a team slowly by slowly. I feel that there might be something that's bound to go wrong with that later on. I'm still analyzing how this game works,so I'll give input on that in the next day.

For now, Mario seems like a plausible choice [Unvote] Giratina , [Vote] Mario