a Nintendo battle royal! GG Team Fire Emblem won

Jace Stormkirk

Guest Sparkin'

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Let's change from Valter to Luigi ASAP. Guys, maintaining the balance all the times will do no good. Let's just forget Valter and lynch Luigi

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of statements:
  -     I don't agree with what Venus says that leaving FE alone would not give them an advantage. It does give them an advantage, especially when they will hold voting power. If all other teams have diminished members, it becomes easier for them to manipulate the votes to their bidding and it does leave them much unchecked in terms of abilities.
  -     I feel confused with Paul's actions. He's saying that they don't have an advantage but he agrees with me to keep the balance? I feel that this is one really contradicting post especially after voting for Valter.
  -     I'm feeling an odd feeling from Hooligan's post. He's weirdly focusing on Paul. I don't know what to make of it, especially when the post is more than a few statements on a specific person. He's most likely allied with Venus in FE, or alternatively, he's doing it to make it seem that he's not connected with Paul.
  -     Venus is also weirdly focusing on Team Mario. He's most likely from Team FE, but I see the possibility of him being in any other group aside from Team Mario and he's only blatantly acting like that to make it seem he's from FE when he might be just protecting his real group. 

That said, I still think it is best for us to keep FE from gaining too much power. We can decide what to do later after we lynch Valter.

Guest Sparkin'

Uhh...Nobody said that they believed in Dive

Not gonna lie, I'm thinking that Hooligan is not Valter, but anyway our target should be Team Mario today.

Y'all wanna know who Valter is? that would be me, I don't have a clue about what any of the other teams members can do but i'd rather not leave things up to chance that's why I would rather be rid of Luigi moreso than Mario first that doesn't mean im not inclined to vote for someone else if they seem dangerous, that said it appears like the kill goes to whoever got a member of their team lynched and that thunderbolt in the phase change post? I doubt Pikachu has a NA to kill just a way of describing him as the one who performed the kill for his team, and it is a valid point, more members on my team gives us more voting power it does but the game is still early so currently not as difficult to work around especially since it exposes our members more easily if we all supported each others votes early.

EDIT: forgot to mention, Venus is not part of Team FE I can ASSURE you of that, if I had to take a guess I would say he is Team Pokémon seemed mighty defensive when Giratina became a target.

I'm willing to believe you're at least Team FE, but I don't necessarily think you're Valter. It feels that this may be just a diversion of sorts.

You claiming doesn't change my vote though. It'd be way better to get the balance going as if we leave it this way, clearly FE would take an easy win in the endgame.

I'm not convinced with your statement that you and Venus aren't groupmates. Could be a trick, but I'd rather believe you're allies than not. Don't see him pulling such a bold move even if he's typically bold.

Guest Sparkin'

Dude...I've been saying since the start of the game that I'm not Valter, and also not from Fire Emblem. You really like to overthink on stuff, dontcha?

I've even asked Drakyle to claim, but you still don't want to believe...

When Drakyle dies, you'll see the proof that I'm in no way associated with Team FE, so...let's forget about this and lynch Mario.

I don't believe you guys are actually doing this. There is one team with a clear advantage over all of us and you're being manipulated by them. Very well, you really deserve to lose.

Guest Sparkin'

Thanks for voting guys!

This way, Team Mario'll have a bad time and we'll have one enemy out of the way.

But things could get bad for us if they killed Corso during the night.

Edited by Sparkin'

Thanks for voting guys!

This way all teams but Fire Emblem will have a bad time. 

Team Zelda and Team Pokemon just throwed their chance of winning into the trash, cogratulations!

this time the director was on the edge of his seat watching the politics and the battle that is unfolding ...

this time there was no wispering about who to gang up on. it was open chaos.  two names were on the line. valter for the 3rd time and luigi each side were at a stle mate untill the final person decided. that was when the chaos broke as the losing side tried to rush valter but the other side quickly blocked each attacker 1v1 except for luigi  being outmaneuvered and unable to escape he was put down and the others quickly ran away so that they to would not follow the same fate as luigi

luigi was lynched he was lykoshand

always in the shadow of your brother you can not be targeted by a night action nor do a night action till mario is gone

team mario

mario as ???

luigi as lykoshand

peach as ???

bowser as Alphagar

team legend of zelda

link as Amine chankey 3ft7

zelda as ???

sheik as ???

gannondorf ???

team fire emblem

ike as ???

corrin as ???

sorin as ???

valter as ???

team pokemon

pikachu as ???

lucario as ???

greninja as ???

giratina as Megagun

night 3 has started

team mario gets night kill

Edited by Jace Stormkirk

the director's eyes were glued to the screen as he watched what unfolded......

after retreating from the battle that resulted in the loss of luigi team mario exchanged few word cause they already new what had to be done....

mario got his item that he found earlier and decided to use is despite not fully understanding how it works but he at least knew it was sharp so he went out to find his target. when he found it he rushed forward with item in hand trying to impail him when a beam of light flew out from it and suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind mario and implanted itself in mario's back stopping him in his tracks. mario new he didnt have much time left so he use his new gift immediately and his wounds were healed and he ran away before he was noticed

meanwhile on other teammate set out to find there target and when they did they activated the bomb-om and launched it at their target and ducked for cover but when they looked up their target was unharmed and they ran away before they were found

nobody died!

day 4 is here

Edited by Jace Stormkirk