[END - Town Win] League of Legends Mafia - The Noxians Attack!

Quinn

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd put a funny quote from Heimerdinger, but Quinn ninja'd me... 

@Venus I chose you because, as Dive said:"you do look more towny when you're mafia and scummy when you're towny". I couldn't pass on the occasion to know your role.

I apologize to @Quinnox because my behaviour was detrimental to the game's health: I was excited because I had important info but then Dive attacked me (I'd have done the same) and I got carried away.

"Back to the drawing board!"

Alright so 3 people died last night. Presumably, one killed by Noxus, one by Irelia, and I suppose one by Zoe? which would mean that Zoe used up her unique kill.

If I were her, I would have used it on someone whose role was revealed, to make sure the attack wouldn't go to waste. In other words, probably either Corsodinger or Diveemo.

Irelia's strike on the other hand was probably blind, meaning she's likely to have had killed HoolYigan.

Finally, Noxus killed either Corsodinger or Diveemo, whichever wasn't Zoe's target.

Would you guys have another interpretation of the nights' events? It's entirely possible that I'm missing something.

Hmm...So, Jace seems to be suspicious after what Lord Drakyle had revealed. Probably, he is not a mafia imo.

More than that, I'm suspecting them who changed their votes before the last moments.

Ugh.....So no role claims :((

Oh okay just wanted to make sure you weren't misreading the "he's" in the phase post. I only use the gender of the targets that are dying. The killers stay mysterious and how they worked are not meant to be incriminating either.