Hospital Mafia Game [Game Over - Town Wins]

Anti_Hero

Mhhh then Jace had been really poisoned, i'm sorry for having doubted of you Jace. And i think that who is ECT is been blocked this night. Thank you Dark Rouge for the good luck ^^. Anyway we know who lynch today so: 

[Eliminate] Venus

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Alphagar

Emergency Doctor who can only protect if not visited themselves.

Weak Doctor who dies if they protect Mafia.

Heroic Doctor who dies if the protected player was intended to die.

ICU Doctor who protects the player but stops them performing their action.

Like I said, 4 possible 'bodyguard' roles that paul claimed to be.

EDIT: oh block, then ICU Doctor and Angry Nurse are the role blockers, these ones listed block kills.

Edited by Lord Drakyle

I must admit my disheartening thoughts at the loss of Jace Stormkirk. I am glad that Lykoshand still lives though I do apologize for my part in your lynching, but you are verified town now. And my vengeance upon he who falsified claims!

[ELIMINATE - VENUS]

23 minutes ago, Megagun said:

I must admit my disheartening thoughts at the loss of Jace Stormkirk. I am glad that Lykoshand still lives though I do apologize for my part in your lynching, but you are verified town now. And my vengeance upon he who falsified claims!

[ELIMINATE - VENUS]

Hey no problem Megagun :) 

Guest Sparkin'

I'm sorry Lykos. It was I who started this mess, though I still do not know how you have an antidote...

Please, everyone. This is a misunderstanding!

I've been blocked.

I know some of you won't believe it, but I was blocked, si I couldn't deliver my antidote to Jace...

Problem with what you are saying Venus, if Lykos is innocent, why would he randomly have an antidote and make a point that you aren't the pharmacist, not to mention if I was blocked and so was digitalamber then how could you have been blocked too? I mean at this point it's getting hard to believe anything you say. Even if things I say can be questionable at times...I doubt anyone can question it that I don't believe you. about being blocked or being the pharmacist

8 hours ago, DigitalAmber said:

Paul, who did you visit?

Hmm, I did visit Lord Drakyle last night and this maybe didn't served to be as useful as Newt has been lynched by the mafias'. I thought he'd get multiple protection and that's why I didn't visit them. Ugh...That's my fault...Really apologize for the death of an another town. :( 

So, Lord Drakyle is confirmed to be the blocked one.

Either Amber or Venus is lying, I see the contradiction arises here.

btw I'm curious to know about your NA @Alistair

and yeah, The ECT doctor visit someone who has been protected last night. [Most probably Drakyle]

Moreover seems like, no was poisoned last night which means that either of them is the Quack Doctor or maybe they visit Lord drakyle who was protected by me.

and one more thing, If any two of the bodyguards are somehow alive here I'd request them to visit either me or Lykos as we're one of the most common targets of the mafias now Imo.

The one who arrives to be suspicious from my perspective yet:

Megagun

Corso 

Lord Drakyle 

Eviora 

Alphagar

Digital Amber 

Sorry to have started this discussion once again, but it's important as there's no sight of those 

Mafs'.

Until then:

[Eliminate] Venus

Edited by Paul25
Changed ICU to ECT x.x

but yeah even if I and either DigitalAmber or Venus (whichever of the two was truly blocked though i'm doubting it was Venus) were the quack doctor and blocked as currently suspected it would seem at least no one was poisoned this night that's the bright side of things.

4 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

@Paul25 So are you saying you aren't the ICU.

Ugh...My bad that'd be ECT instead of ICU.

Seems like I am going to fade away tonight If I don't receive the antidote...

I figured out this upon checking the Discord X.X

@Paul25 I'm hesitating to share this information with you all, because it would be of great interest for the mafia too.

But I'm figuring that what I am trying to hide will become evident as the game progresses. Not to mention, you guys understandably won't trust me anymore if I start retaining information.

I visited Amine's corpse last night, and discovered that he was the ECT Doctor.

So, according to the accepted theory and facts, Dive was possibly the Pharmacist, and somehow the mafia targeted whom they thought was ECT and was right, letting then play off that and buy Venus the day/night and draw out our required votes. I do not like these mafiosi