You have been turned into the last guy/girl you played as in a video game.

Ringabel

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... Yu Narukami. Average High School student with the power to summon a godlike being straight from the depths of my mind. And not just one of them. Multiple of them. Liked by pretty much my entire town, tons of girls want me but I'm already dating an Idol Singer ( Yeah, I went Rise path. ). And general all-around snarky badass.

I'm okay with this.

What game is this?

My name is Rouge the Bat; better known as the treasure hunter, Rouge.
A minor setback... just how could I have let this happen to me? After
collecting the three Chaos Emeralds, something caught my eye. All of a
sudden, the security alarm went off, and I was trapped inside the safe!
From out of nowhere, comes this strong-looking fighter. There's not
much time left before the bomb that Shadow set goes off! Oh, this is
just not my day! First, I've got to take care of business.

War...War Never Changes...

So, I guess this makes me The Courier from Fallout: New Vegas? Cool.

Wait, my Courier has a Ballistic Fist? This is... Hardcore!

I'm ruling over an independant New Vegas with an army of securitrons and The Enclave Remnants in my pocket? Along with the Think Tank of the Big MT? This is... This is...Awesome.

Bow to me.

Team Fortress 2... And I was playing Engie, so I am a cowboy who replaced his own hand with a robotic hand for the sake of spamming the hell out of mini sentries, and uses a shotgun and a handgun to go around killing the hell out of people and has an adorable Teddie Roosebelt on his belt pocket, and awesome cowboy hat and texas half pants.

Fark yeah!

• 4 weeks later...

Now i'm Magus.

FUCK YEAH!

Magus as in Magus the Propagation from .hack?! O__O

Shit, last video game I played...was SMT Nocturne. I am now Hito-Shura. Bring it the fuck on, scrubs.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm the guy who is the jack of all trades, but most of all I'm the one they can rely on to pull crazy plans out of nowhere. I need to do that way too often, btw. After stopping two would-be conquerors, we have to work to destroy or seal an evil pseudo-deity. There's something more to that I'm sure, but I really can't remember anything before I found lying in that field all that time ago... It can't be that important cuz I'd remember it, right? Well, whatever happened before is behind me now. I've so many new friends now and even a special someone in my life- I couldn't be better motivated to do anything I have to do to end this ancient conflict. There's no turning back now. I'll need all of my abilities, every single ploy up my sleeve to make sure I see everyone through this alive. The future is already changed- we will defy that fate.

FE:A