You have been turned into the last guy/girl you played as in a video game.

Ringabel

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok so apparently I'm then the captain of the Kambobrarker space empire... which I created. Because Spore is just like that~

Fast-forward a few hours, and many dead bandits later, I saved Lilith. She's hot- literally and figuratively. Then she says her boyfriend is the resistance leader. Then she corrects herself and says ex-boyfriend. giggity. xD

Not to try and butt in here, but... don't you mean FIGUREratively? :D

Edited by BeaverRoo

I am a Mercenary who Travels the Galaxy collecting bounties. I have 4 allies on board my ship... one is an old geezer who is always babbling to himself and referencing to something called "A Controller" and Barrels. One is some kid who always follows me everywhere I bloody go, useless little guy, he can never put up his own in a proper dogfight. Third is some cocky douche-clown who is always trying to show me up! Lastly is a machine... despite not having a personality, i get the idea that he is has the most sanity out of all of us.

We were given a special bounty to take in one of the biggest criminals in the galaxy! However, everytime we try to do our jobs a rival group of ours jumps flys in and gets in our way! they are always saying "I can't let you do that" and its uberly annoying...

Who am I?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Knuckles the Echidna; just call me Knuckles. Following a faint signal I was getting from the Master Emerald, I found myself in this rural canyon. Sure feels creepy, but I'm not afraid of ghosts. I have to find the pieces of the Master Emerald now!

I'm Knuckles the Echidna; just call me Knuckles. Following a faint signal I was getting from the Master Emerald, I found myself in this rural canyon. Sure feels creepy, but I'm not afraid of ghosts. I

have to find the pieces of the Master Emerald now!

dat song

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm just another faceless warrior. But I'm good at what I do. They like to call me Team Crimson whenever I'm actually out on missions, but usually it's just me. Good help is hard to find. Team Majestic over there has a full complement but they always seem to take longer to finish their missions. Anyhow, they're reliable enough to also be sent on the most important missions. Speaking of Digital Monsters, have you seen those Prometheans?! Those suckers will eat up your ammo faster than you can say snickerdoodle. What do I do for fun in between missions? Well... think about paintball. Then think about paintball on steroids. It's like that.

... Yu Narukami. Average High School student with the power to summon a godlike being straight from the depths of my mind. And not just one of them. Multiple of them. Liked by pretty much my entire town, tons of girls want me but I'm already dating an Idol Singer ( Yeah, I went Rise path. ). And general all-around snarky badass.

I'm okay with this.