Rejuvenation | Dev Blog [Status Thread]

Jan

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Dave9 said:

I have a question. When was the last update on beta testing and secret?

It'll come when it comes friend, don't worry about it and just relax. Beta testing takes a long while since you gotta try and break everything.

Hey, I think I figured this secret thing out. Supposedly it's something that we'd never guess. After some deep thinking, I realized the truth. There is no secret. Nobody could guess the secret if there is no secret to begin with.

10 hours ago, AzureC said:

Do I get something if I choose to rescue the corrupted officer from Indriad in the past?

I don't know. But If the MC was allowed to speak in these games, I would tell him to stay far away from the mansion, and to not tell anyone about it, because the police force would be annihilated if they tried to take the place down.

I just explored Darchlight Mansion and I wondered, is the tresaure only a Light Ball and not a Rotom there?  It is hinted that there is one hiding in the tattered doll alogside a suspicious safe that I can't open... unless the quest for rotom is still incomplete that is.

I just hope that this Version brings us the conclusion of the GDC arc. Obviously the game will be unfinished, but some closure would leave me satisfied until we get to V11.

It's not going to be a month away. Maybe two weeks, but not a full month. I may have just jinxed it.