[Epilogue] WitchHunt! - Coven Win

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fom that attack, the enemy knew that normal measures won't kill me since I maybe have 1 or 2 extra lives. Even I don't know how many extra lives I have. If they were to kill me, they're going to kill me by Judge's execution, since Judge's ability nulls extra lives except ones that are granted by role.

Edited by Nagisa_Hideyoshi

• Global Mods

Hm... I’m stumped at what to say right now.

It is possible that the court have the Priest and the Priest may have checked Refty or Nagisa prior, and had either one of them executed.

I’m honestly stumped with Nagisa.

I think Refty was killed by the witches because why would the court risk killing a possible town. And I think they killed him because he is one of the most vocal people to present his opinions, views and ideas.

We absolutely have no clue about who's who and since I survived the attack, you all thought the angels protected me or I have nurse by my side. It could've be my role's ability that saved me too…

As for Refty's murder, it is kinda weird for someone to be killed if he just being vocal. Even if he just being vocal and his arguments are logical, he shouldn't have been killed since he has no solid proof of his arguments and that wouldn't be a threat. The Witch and Coven could've just blend in, and kill villagers one by one.

It's either Coven's random pick or one of the PM-accessable have Oracle on their side, who randomly picked Refty to be revealed, giving them reason to kill him based on his role.