Choose My Next Mono Type!

J-Awesome_One

My Next Mono Type Run!  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which Type would you all like to see me do on Reborn?

Well my Ground Type Mono Run can't continue cus the save file got corrupted and I'm starting to get bored with training more than 6 Pokemon in my Favorite Pokemon (Pokemon) Reborn Run. (To which I really apologize for everyone that participated. I really appreciate all of you for that.) BUT, I still want to do a Mono Type Run but not Ground. So I shall make a poll and keep it up for a while. Either like for a week or at least when I think a lot of people have voted. Here are the types that you can choose from. Ice, Dark, Fighting or Rock. And if for some reason, there are top 2 votes, I suppose there will be a dual type run. Haha. Have fun voting everyone! ^_^

(Anymore votes from this point on do not count so please do not vote at this point)

Edited by Awesome_One

Though Dark could be fun, you may want to hold off on that since the next update should  include gen 7 Pokemon, including Litten, which will give you a Dark Type starter. But if you're okay with not being able to use your starter, then I'd say Dark type would be fun to do.

Honestly, an Ice Mono is not as hard as people are making it out to be (With a few exceptions, most notably Kiki and the Fern battle right before Aya). Of the four listed, I'd say Rock might be the hardest one, but I voted for Ice simply because it's, by far, my favorite type.

6 hours ago, Awesome_One said:

Well my Ground Type Mono Run can't continue cus the save file got corrupted and I'm starting to get bored with training more than 6 Pokemon in my Favorite Pokemon (Pokemon) Reborn Run. (To which I really apologize for everyone that participated. I really appreciate all of you for that.) BUT, I still want to do a Mono Type Run but not Ground. So I shall make a poll and keep it up for a while. Either like for a week or at least when I think a lot of people have voted. Here are the types that you can choose from. Ice, Dark, Fighting or Rock. And if for some reason, there are top 2 votes, I suppose there will be a dual type run. Haha. Have fun voting everyone! ^_^

Why don't you just use a backup before file got corrupted? Haven't you set that to work in settings? Also, considered asking for help from someone about your save file before deciding to abandon it? It's a pity to not complete a monorun... That is, unless it is your choice not to end it...

Edit: @Fronacen Froakie eventually becomes Dark, so he can pick that for a dark type monorun.

Edited by Jess

1 minute ago, Jess said:

Why don't you just use a backup before file got corrupted? Haven't you set that to work in settings? Also, considered asking for help from someone about your save file before deciding to abandon it? It's a pity to not complete a monorun... That is, unless it is your choice not to end it...

It is true that is sad.. pretty much the same happened to me with both of my runs... Vhan's run, the interactive one is over cause i love all my savefiles due an issue on my PC, and i was doing a mono-steel that was also over just cause i had no ideal how to beat Cal.. So i can relate alot to this xD 

Just now, Vhandrake said:

It is true that is sad.. pretty much the same happened to me with both of my runs... Vhan's run, the interactive one is over cause i love all my savefiles due an issue on my PC, and i was doing a mono-steel that was also over just cause i had no ideal how to beat Cal.. So i can relate alot to this xD 

That's why I keep backups in Dropbox and update the backup every time I update my save file... Cause I've lost stuff once, I'd not want to lose them again, especially with like 220 hours of gameplay invested in them.

19 minutes ago, Jess said:

Edit: @Fronacen Froakie eventually becomes Dark, so he can pick that for a dark type monorun.

Yea. I'll be honest, I legit just figured out about the back up file thing in the settings of the game like a couple of days ago. I always set it to 0 before I did anything cus I didn't know what it was there for. Should have at least looked it up waaaaay earlier instead of now. Heh. Stupid me on that part. I hate that I can't continue it.

Btw, for everyone else reading this, the Favorite Pokemon (Pokemon) Reborn Run is not over. But I will be taking a long break from it.

2 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

Btw, for everyone else reading this, the Favorite Pokemon (Pokemon) Reborn Run is not over. But I will be taking a long break from it.

Eh, it's fine to be bored of something. I still haven't advanced with my Bug mono after returning to Reborn City, just level training and EV training my squad to be ready for everything ;) 

Looks like I'm in the minority with wanting it to be dark types. ;~; Also, I've been away from the game for like 9 months (been REALLY sick) and I'm just now starting a fresh run for Episode 16. Can you guys enlighten me to this setting for save backups that you're talking about? :o 

25 minutes ago, EliteTrainerRalph said:

Looks like I'm in the minority with wanting it to be dark types. ;~; Also, I've been away from the game for like 9 months (been REALLY sick) and I'm just now starting a fresh run for Episode 16. Can you guys enlighten me to this setting for save backups that you're talking about? :o 

WELCOME @EliteTrainerRalph TO THE COMMUNITY!!
Do take some time to introduce yourself. :)

And about the back up-->You can go to "Option" then set "BackUp" from "Off" to "On". Then set how many backup files you want(from 0 to 51).

Edited by Satoshi

1 minute ago, Satoshi said:

WELCOME @EliteTrainerRalph TO THE COMMUNITY!!
Do take some time to introduce yourself. :)

And anout the back up-->You can go to "Option" then set "BackUp" from "Off" to "On". Then set how many backup files you want(from 0 to 51).

That would be a good idea, I'll definitely do that. And thanks so much! It's SO good to know that it's possible. :)