Reborn BEWARE!! ASH Is Here.(COMPLETED)

Satoshi

1 hour ago, Satoshi said:

Would Ash and Pikachu ever trust Team Rocket? :o 
Though Team Rocket has a reputation of failing in everything they try. Say it be stealing Pikachu or introducing new devices or disguishing themselves. :D

But I have to say your idea is quiet innovative. :) 

This brings me to ask if you've ever read the fanfic Ashes of the Past. Absolutely brilliant, I highly recommend it.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, The Drunken Dragonite said:

One of the many different aspects in there is what if Team Rocket and Ash weren't always fighting. I'm sad though, because the story is definitely starting to approach the end now. But oh well.

I mean, they teamed up in the past. like in the second movie

Yeah but more out of necessity than anything else. This is an actual case of them being friendly towards one another.

not even that far fetched IMO, if they were's so addicted to getting shocked it could be canon

2 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

not even that far fetched IMO, if they were's so addicted to getting shocked it could be canon

... I have no real response to that. They'd get on famously with the good doctor: shockingly well in fact.

Please don't kill me for bad puns...

Edited by The Drunken Dragonite

... I have no real response to that. They'd get on famously with the good doctor: shockingly well in fact.

not sure if they would aproof of the good docters methots tbh. because while they're thiefs, they still have a heart, feelings and honor. and again team meteor would be a common enemy since they would change the whole world, which team rocket kinda needs th thrive

3 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

not sure if they would aproof of the good docters methots tbh. because while they're thiefs, they still have a heart, feelings and honor. and again team meteor would be a common enemy since they would change the whole world, which team rocket kinda needs th thrive

Honour amongst thieves, eh? Well, I suppose that's true, but I'm not sure that Ash would trust them not to try something.

Honour amongst thieves, eh? Well, I suppose that's true, but I'm not sure that Ash would trust them not to try something.

true, ash aint stupid, so he would also know that taking on Team Meteor by himself without any moral support would be a fools errant

1 minute ago, Wolfox said:

true, ash aint stupid, so he would also know that taking on Team Meteor by himself without any moral support would be a fools errant

Let's just pretend Brock is in the background then. He is the most recurring human character after Ash and The Rocket twits.

Besides, then Ash actually has good food to eat :P 

Edited by The Drunken Dragonite

Just now, Satoshi said:

Well, Later in the game I have to join either Team Aqua or Team Magma....So which one do you guys suggest me to join? @LykosHand @Awesome_One @Zarc @S.paul @Zellorea @Wolfox @The Drunken Dragonite @Alphagar 

Magma (even though you didn't specifically ask me)

Fire>water

Just now, Satoshi said:

Well, Later in the game I have to join either Team Aqua or Team Magma....So which one do you guys suggest me to join? @LykosHand @Awesome_One @Zarc @S.paul @Zellorea @Wolfox @The Drunken Dragonite @Alphagar 

Personally, my team typically has a lot of fire types, so I joined Team Aqua :D logic ;) 

2 minutes ago, The Drunken Dragonite said:

Personally, my team typically has a lot of fire types, so I joined Team Aqua :D logic ;) 

Well, I got no water type so Team Aqua might be the best choice. :o 
lets see what others are saying. Though I still have some time before that. I need to fight Corey(who will not give a badge).

2 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Well, I got no water type so Team Aqua might be the best choice. :o 
lets see what others are saying. Though I still have some time before that. I need to fight Corey(who will not give a badge).

I mean, Carvana could be a Muligen mon, since ash does tend to keep the mons he gets for free