Satoshi

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, The Drunken Dragonite said:

It was more the point of the matter that if you take one free mon then you could take more than one free mon. It defeats the point of an Ash run.

So, you mean I should take it?
Well, I'll then send it to prof. Oak :P 

1 minute ago, Satoshi said:

So, you mean I should take it?
Well, I'll then send it to prof. Oak :P 

No I'm saying you can't take it because then it goes against the purpose of why this run was started. I mean, at the end of the day it's your choice but that's how I feel on the matter

1 minute ago, The Drunken Dragonite said:

No I'm saying you can't take it because then it goes against the purpose of why this run was started. I mean, at the end of the day it's your choice but that's how I feel on the matter

Ya, keeping that in mind, I didn't take the growlithe :) 

Hmm. I still wouldn't take the carvanha though. At least use one of Ash's actual mons

that's what I said later, some gift mons (not all, ofcourse) should be able to be swapped for one of ash his mons in case it's needed. Carvana for example could be swapped for Palpitoad

Just now, Wolfox said:

that's what I said later, some gift mons (not all, ofcourse) should be able to be swapped for one of ash his mons in case it's needed. Carvana for example could be swapped for Palpitoad

Actually I was just thinking now. Charizard was released by Ash to train in the Charicific Valley, but still comes back to help Ash now and again. On that principle can't Lapras be used? I mean Lapras does occassionally appear to help him.

Just now, Satoshi said:

May be Ash can call Oak for help. :P

But seriously, lack of a water type will cost Ash in this run :o

can you blame him tho? most of the water types in the game are really bad, either design wise or stat wise (ash COULD also get his Osha back from oak for surf and stuff)

Actually I was just thinking now. Charizard was released by Ash to train in the Charicific Valley, but still comes back to help Ash now and again. On that principle can't Lapras be used? I mean Lapras does occassionally appear to help him.

and squirtle can be used in that case, since it was send to Oficer Jenny to help with Fires

1 minute ago, The Drunken Dragonite said:

Well, I need everyone's opinion in this.

Just now, Satoshi said:

Well, I need everyone's opinion in this.

well, technically it's still ash his charizard, he's just training there so he can help him when it;s needed

Actually, Squirtle never appears again, which goes against my point.

the last time was in the battle with the battle Piramid guy in the gen 3 anime, where he called it in with Oficer jenny