• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Wolfox said:

Ash did have his fair share of good Pokemon, he just never knew how to use them

Reveal hidden contents

also something funny and random: I use Grammarly and one of the autocorrects when I type pokemon is Pokemon's. que the facepalm army

He knew very well how to use them... I reckon that winning a pokemon league in pokemon world would be equally difficult as winning a competitive tournament in real world.. Which is something that only a 1% of competitive players ever succeed in, and if that! 

So, Ash making it in the final is pretty damn impressive I'd say... And proving his quality.

1 hour ago, Jess said:

He knew very well how to use them... I reckon that winning a pokemon league in pokemon world would be equally difficult as winning a competitive tournament in real world.. Which is something that only a 1% of competitive players ever succeed in, and if that! 

So, Ash making it in the final is pretty damn impressive I'd say... And proving his quality.

true, and KOing a Darkrai is no small feat, yet losing to a lvl 5 snivy with a lvl 1000 pikachu really takes away a LOT of points

14 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

true, and KOing a Darkrai is no small feat, yet losing to a lvl 5 snivy with a lvl 1000 pikachu really takes away a LOT of points

It is already stated that Pikachu had its "level" reset before every arc, because nothing would make sense otherwise. This is, however, an inconsistency on behalf of the anime creators and does not decrease Ash's battling skills, cause he has demonstrated Reborn-level field knowledge and strategies numerous times.

Just now, Jess said:

It is already stated that Pikachu had its "level" reset before every arc, because nothing would make sense otherwise. This is, however, an inconsistency on behalf of the anime creators and does not decrease Ash's battling skills, cause he has demonstrated Reborn-level field knowledge and strategies numerous times.

true... true... then what about just letting go his strongest pokemon for no reason? Like Pidgeot, goodra and ash-gren?

3 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

true... true... then what about just letting go his strongest pokemon for no reason? Like Pidgeot, goodra and ash-gren?

He let them go for good reasons. Mostly because, in their universe, pokemon have feelings too, and he was considerate of them. Competitively, he made bad decisions to let them go, but for the well-being of his pokemon he did the best and is to be respected for that.

EDIT: You say for no reason, but I recall Pidgeot left behind to protect the wild Pidgey/Pidgeotto flock from Fearow/Spearow attacks... I haven't watched Gen VI, so can't be sure for Greninja and Goodra, but I bet there is also some justification, based on emotional terms.

Edited by Jess

2nd DAY IN REBORN(CONTI...)

After defeating JULIA, Ash visits Obsidia Ward. He was speechless on seeing the mass destruction in Obsidia Ward.

Keeping it aside, Ash decides to focus on his journey so that he can fix everything as fast as he can.

There he runs into Victoria, who wants to test if Ash is strong enough to proceed further.

Spoiler

Victoria1-min.png.da8badacbf52a75499459d121e711023.png

Victoria2-min.png.16658c543709f44c18541279f4ad7a95.png

Victoria3-min.png.2e734f5a0ec806ff49943c22b8063723.png

Victoria never expected that Ash would become so strong in such a short time :D 

4 minutes ago, S.paul said:

Yeah! Ash is strong as always :D 

Pikachu is powerful! B) 

Ya, Pikachu with a light ball is something different :D

She alone defeated all 3 of Victoria even though Ash forgot to visit the Pokemon Center before that :P 

6 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Hera gonna go gud against Florinia

yeah, but it will become very easy to beat her :D

5 minutes ago, S.paul said:

Me too can't wait to see Muk :P 

Everyone will be important at certain stage of the journey. :D 

2nd DAY IN REBORN(CONTI...)

POKEMON GANG

While making way to the other side of Obsidia Ward through the slums, Ash encountered a gang of Scragy and their leader Scrafty.

Spoiler

Scrafty-min.png.e9ab948ed8c72273a0a84f64cd987d84.png

ScraftyEnds-min.png.21814574e0f0f55a6aabb6134ea1fdf2.png

Scrafty was really tough. As Gligar @Awesome_One haven't learnt acrobatics till now, Ash had to take the help of Muk @S.paul. And finally gets victory.