Satoshi

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, The Drunken Dragonite said:

By that logic, Palkia, being a water type, is a hated pokemon in your eyes. lol :D 

With Palkia's stupid design, of course it is hated in my eyes at least :) 

By that logic, Palkia, being a water type, is a hated pokemon in your eyes. lol :D 

no, palkia may be a water type, but it's not one of the general water types. the ones I'm talking about are the tentacools, the basculins, the wingulls/pelipers and most water types that are just boring

I'm crying inside now. It's one of my favourite Pokemon designs and Pokemon

Just a matter of taste, I guess. I dislike most dragon designs in general, so...

Just now, Jess said:

Just a matter of taste, I guess. I dislike most dragon designs in general, so...

I can understand that. I mean, Hydreigon and Goodra just feel like there was no inspiration left. Kommo-o, Salamence and Garchomp are bad-ass. Dragonite looks like a teddy bear. Giratina Shadow Forme is freaking awesome. Dialga is sketchy. Druddigon... eish

31 minutes ago, The Drunken Dragonite said:

I can understand that. I mean, Hydreigon and Goodra just feel like there was no inspiration left. Kommo-o, Salamence and Garchomp are bad-ass. Dragonite looks like a teddy bear. Giratina Shadow Forme is freaking awesome. Dialga is sketchy. Druddigon... eish

I like Goodra, but I hate Garchomp and yellow Barney. Please don't hate me...

Dragonite should look like this, but instead we got a Barney... Thank you GameFreak, for destroying one of my fav mons, Dragonair...

Edited by Jess

Just now, Jess said:

Dragonite should look like this, but instead we got a Barney... Thank you GameFreak, for destroying one of my fav mons, Dragonair...

bb064a473a1da7db2325130f5fce53efad71c051_hq.jpg.cb8b2d8c826547786a9d52ab1dd104cb.jpg

I personally like most dragon types design wise. while they sometimes look over the top, that's the point with dragon types, they ARE over the top. also I have a soft spot for Rawrchomp cuz if I lived in the pokemon world I would try to date Cynthia, helping her with her job using my Gardevoir. and overall Garchomp is just intimadating

Just now, Jess said:

bb064a473a1da7db2325130f5fce53efad71c051_hq.jpg.cb8b2d8c826547786a9d52ab1dd104cb.jpg

OK, yeah that is pretty cool, but I think the shape should be closer to this:

Image result for blue dragonite

5 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

I personally like most dragon types design wise. while they sometimes look over the top, that's the point with dragon types, they ARE over the top. also I have a soft spot for Rawrchomp cuz if I lived in the pokemon world I would try to date Cynthia, helping her with her job using my Gardevoir. and overall Garchomp is just intimadating

I dislike Garchomp because of the concept... A ground-shark that can fly. Sharks live in water. It is a ground shark. So, why fly? Looks like they shoved in too many attributes. Overloaded as hell imho.

Just now, Jess said:

I dislike Garchomp because of the concept... A ground-shark that can fly. Sharks live in water. It is a ground shark. So, why fly? Looks like they shoved in too many attributes. Overloaded as hell imho.

I mean, it can;t learn fly, and that is likely more on the conept of dragons can fly 90% of the time

1 minute ago, Wolfox said:

I mean, it can;t learn fly, and that is likely more on the conept of dragons can fly 90% of the time

Yes, my point is though that I dislike the concept, not the use it has ingame. Even though it is very strong, there are few ways to get it countered. 

Goodra can't fly... So, why can a landshark fly? As I said, it is just too many attributes.

Just now, Jess said:

Yes, my point is though that I dislike the concept, not the use it has ingame. Even though it is very strong, there are few ways to get it countered. 

Goodra can't fly... So, why can a landshark fly? As I said, it is just too many attributes.

I can understand, I just can;t help but love it

Just now, Wolfox said:

I can understand, I just can;t help but love it

I also understand... I tend to not like overly badass pokemon :) 

So, it is probably me the one who is a bit weird!

Just now, Jess said:

I also understand... I tend to not like overly badass pokemon :) 

So, it is probably me the one who is a bit weird!

you tell the one who loves Gardevoir and always get's asked if it's because the "ahem" reason. I'm used to weirdish people

8 minutes ago, Jess said:

These words make me cry :(

Spoiler

Nah, i'm joking :P 

2 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

you tell the one who loves Gardevoir and always get's asked if it's because the "ahem" reason. I'm used to weirdish people

LOL, I don't even know how this reason was created about Gardevoir... It is cute and all, but... oh well!xD