Satoshi

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Jess said:

Still a strategy! I've always got a clause on not using too many healing items, so I'd not do that, but it IS a way of defeating him.

In my Original run, I just took my L vs Solaris and embraced it... It caught me so much off guard that I couldn't even complain about that!

I was doing a run of the Sandbox mode where you could have any pokemon and a large spread of items at the beginning of the game, so, nah it dosen't qualify as a true victory over him......I had a dragonite with multiscale and continuously used outrage on him. All others were just healing my dragonite back to life. So, it is a crooked strategy, I guess. 

2 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

I was doing a run of the Sandbox mode where you could have any pokemon and a large spread of items at the beginning of the game, so, nah it dosen't qualify as a true victory over him......I had a dragonite with multiscale and continuously used outrage on him. All others were just healing my dragonite back to life. So, it is a crooked strategy, I guess. 

Mine was in the regular game. Tbh, it's so easy to get money in the regular game.

yeah, I just like how we can't have some pokemons in the regular one. I survived with linoone and kricketune till some badges...........kiki destroyed my pokemons loads of times.......i just love the difficulty, that is why i also play only on intense mode in rejuvenation which to say isn't that difficult, the only gym leaders who troubled me were revenant keta and angie

2 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

yeah, I just like how we can't have some pokemons in the regular one. I survived with linoone and kricketune till some badges...........kiki destroyed my pokemons loads of times.......i just love the difficulty, that is why i also play only on intense mode in rejuvenation which to say isn't that difficult, the only gym leaders who troubled me were revenant keta and angie

Yea. That's true. I'm gonna have to play Rejuv sometime after my Ice Type Mono Run.

1 hour ago, Awesome_One said:

Yea. That's true. I'm gonna have to play Rejuv sometime after my Ice Type Mono Run.

I haven't played rejuvenation, desolation, insurgence or any other fan game except Reborn :P 

If you are free then, you can try rejuvenation and desolation. I feel those top the fan-game list, probably after Reborn.

6 hours ago, Satoshi said:

I haven't played rejuvenation, desolation, insurgence or any other fan game except Reborn :P 

4 hours ago, BRS swag said:

If you are free then, you can try rejuvenation and desolation. I feel those top the fan-game list, probably after Reborn.

I've played Pokemon Zeta, then played Insurgence (which's last update takes about thrice the time Episode 16 of Reborn took), and then Reborn...

All worth it imo.

5 hours ago, Jess said:

I've played Pokemon Zeta, then played Insurgence (which's last update takes about thrice the time Episode 16 of Reborn took), and then Reborn...

All worth it imo.

Will surely try few for a change after my current run :) 

My favorite are (for now):

-Reborn
-Rejuvenation
-Desolation
-Full moon

And i always watch if there are some updates of Pokemon Phoenix Rising :), that will be a fantastic game :D 

Edited by LykosHand

4 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

My favorite are (for now):

-Reborn
-Rejuvenation
-Desolation
-Full moon

And i always watch if there are some updates of Pokemon Phoenix Rising :), that will be a fantastic game :D 

I too like Full Moon, but it has many bugs and error texts, which I hate the most :o 

7th DAY IN REBORN(CONTI...)

ECLIPSE BADGE

Immediately after defeating Radomus, someone switched off the lights and El kidnapped Luna. According to Radomus, El must have taken Luna somewhere around the 7th Street. So Ash went to 7th Street and searched for El but instead found Bennette there who misguided Ash and trapped him.

But with the help of a guy and his Klefki Ash managed to get out of the cell and sneak through all the guards to reach the place where El chained Luna for some weird rituals. Ash got outnumbered but Cain and Radomus arrived at the right time and with Gardevoirs help, El's plan was ruined and Luna was saved.

Luna returned to her gym and invited Ash to met her there. So Ash went there to register his 9th Gym badge.

It was time for the lengthiest puzzel now.

Finally Ash met Luna but Bennette interrupted them and challenged Ash for a battle. He was no match against Ash. After healing his pokemons, Ash is ready for the battle with Luna.

Team for the Eclipse Badge:

Spoiler

594fe2793b4f4_teamGym11(FILEminimizer).png.9463ffcd09733db2faa5bfa984a8987e.png

ASH VS LUNA:

Spoiler

594fe25b82fae_11thGym1(FILEminimizer).png.e92522d234604f928c183a8eb859ccf0.png

594fe25e1ffce_11thGym2(FILEminimizer).png.b90add9dbecb16ebfc6721aaa4870fd1.png

594fe25f53e60_11thGym3(FILEminimizer).png.73347c4e17879114d9b99b194b18b0c7.png

594fe2612d93b_11thGym4(FILEminimizer).png.34bb5c02214ee2f45de3e837f898d03f.png

594fe2628adcd_11thGym5(FILEminimizer).png.3db3f9d20d684ddcd5eba4cf22f74dbf.png

594fe263ab442_11thGym6(FILEminimizer).png.3bc0e269be4ecab18932d907c955036b.png

594fe26508332_11thGymBadge(FILEminimizer).png.1d3557c29797559c9c33462d801d44b3.png

Yet another easy match. Her Umbreon was tough but not as much as Heracross aka @Wolfox.

Finally its time to go to Agate City(M3G4 T3RR4'S zone) :P 

594fe27abadb9_terra(FILEminimizer).png.520afaa5f6769b235ac3525ef9137203.png 

P.S. Looks like Cain will have a great time here with someone of his type :D 

15 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Yeah this is because the developer is Dutch as far as i know.

so you're saying Dutchmen can't type or speak English well? I'll have you know that the only thing tat could set me apart in the US or Canada would be my Dutch accent and my clothing

32 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

so you're saying Dutchmen can't type or speak English well? I'll have you know that the only thing tat could set me apart in the US or Canada would be my Dutch accent and my clothing

No, i said this because maybe some terms in English he don't know or maybe he just made a mistake to write some phrases, i don't know. But he isn't the only one; for me there are too many terms that i don't know how to translate them and that's because i'm not a native speaker of English but then i'm not accusing anyone :)

Sorry if i was offensive, but it wasn't my intention.

Edited by LykosHand
grammatical errors

8th DAY IN REBORN

FURY BADGE

All those crazy stuffs started after Ash and Cain reached Agate city. They found Aya and Hardy unconscious on the ground. Suddenly a crazy, stupid girl came RAWWRRing with her giant hammer and almost perished Cain. After all the crazy things she told which hardly anyone understand, she lead us to Agate Circus.

Ash met Samson, who is one of the 3 gym leaders of Agate. He told Ash that he found Aya nearby and so he took her inside the tent. Ash and Cain went to see Aya if she is alright or not. But as soon as she wake up, she was tensed about Hardy and so she asked Ash to find him.

Ash took the RingMaster's permission and went to Route 2 to find Hardy. After a long walk and clearing the obstacles, Ash saw Amaris's gym and went inside to met her and ask about Hardy. Amaria was still weak after Solaris's Tyranitar hit  her. Titania was looking after her and she told that they found Hardy at Route 2 who is resting upstairs.

Titania made Hardy wake up and told him everything that he and Aya went through. Hardy immediately went to Agate Circus to see her. Ash told Amaria that the strange signals in Agate is coming from the top of Ametrine City as informed by Terra. So, Ash needs the TM Surf to reach there. Titania gave Ash a Battle Pass to battle Samson, so that he can use surf.

Team for the Fury Badge:

Spoiler

59515c7738a26_teamGym11(FILEminimizer).png.6827edb187ac928e5821b8752ca96be8.png

ASH VS SAMSON:

Spoiler

59515cb38e043_12thGym1(FILEminimizer).png.c4947ff994444c03ede6922eed3566c0.png

59515cb4926ef_12thGym2(FILEminimizer).png.e3b5e0b316d142eccf7415355f8fd9cc.png

59515cb5563da_12thGym3(FILEminimizer).png.33c9853383f2eb97f9ac2bdf284e92a9.png

59515cb6f02b7_12thGym4(FILEminimizer).png.d6b7e349e67f60e460f502863aeef4cf.png

59515cb80ffee_12thGym5(FILEminimizer).png.b6d002acbc30ca80898e83769fda6d8e.png

59515cb8d48e5_12thGymbadge(FILEminimizer).png.aca82d69bbad0523d14869512e4ad455.png

Gliscor aka @Awesome_One clean swept Samson and his pokemons. Ash got the Fury Badge and now he can use surf.

Before going to Ametrine, Ash took the TM DIVE by solving a tile puzzle.

Ash went to met Titania to get the TM Surf but instead created a chaos by reading Titania's diary. While Titania was busy in arguing with Ash, Amaria heard that and got suspicious. Soon she came to know everything about Titania's feeling towards her and got depressed again. She ran away and Titania followed her to a place near the waterfall from where Amaria jumped off. Seeing that Titania also jumped to save her.

Ash was very upset for causing all the trouble but now he can't do anything except going to Ametrine to stop the weird signal. On the way, a giant iceberg was blocking the route to Ametrine, So Ash had to go to Calcenon for an alternate way. He met Hardy, Cain and Aya there.

Due a Pulse-Clawitzer, the entrance to Calcenon was also blocked. Everyone was confused about what to do next. Sapphira came there on her Dragonite and told us to take the eastern entrance. But on the way Ash and Aya got separated from Cain and Hardy as the bridge broke down. So Ash and Aya went through the caves and tunnels to pass by.

At some point they met Meteor grunts and soon there were many. Ash met Aster and Eclipse again but this time Eclipse was a different person who wants to quit from being a part of Team Meteor. She switched off the Pulse-Clawitzer and told some Meteor secrets. But before she could tell more, Sirius's Chandelure burnt her soul and made her a living dead.

Sirius also caught Aya and took her away.

Ash reached Calcenon City and told Cain about this. Hardy was very disturbed as Aya was kidnapped by Team Meteor. But they couldn't go past Calcenon as it was blocked by some barrier. On the other side Sirius came with Aya to tease us and demanded for the ruby ring in return of Aya. Neither Ash nor Sapphira agreed but Hardy kept on forcing them. Suddenly Charlotte came there and took the Ruby Ring from Ash and told Sirius to met her at the old Power Station where she will give the ring to him.

As Ash was going to stop her, he found that she was faking and she returned the Ruby Ring back to Ash. She also told that to pass the iceberg, he have to use dive. And for that a badge is needed, which Ash can get if he will be able to beat Charlotte.

Ash told everything to Cain, Hardy, Shelly and the others present there. Ash decided to take some rest with them as he came through a lot.
Next up is the CINDER Badge!

Edited by Satoshi

26 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

8th DAY IN REBORN

FURY BADGE

All those crazy stuffs started after Ash and Cain reached Agate city. They found Aya and Hardy unconscious on the ground. Suddenly a crazy, stupid girl came RAWWRRing with her giant hammer and almost perished Cain. After all the crazy things she told which hardly anyone understand, she lead us to Agate Circus.

Ash met Samson, who is one of the 3 gym leaders of Agate. He told Ash that he found Aya nearby and so he took her inside the tent. Ash and Cain went to see Aya if she is alright or not. But as soon as she wake up, she was tensed about Hardy and so she asked Ash to find him.

Ash took the RingMaster's permission and went to Route 2 to find Hardy. After a long walk and clearing the obstacles, Ash saw Amaris's gym and went inside to met her and ask about Hardy. Amaria was still weak after Solaris's Tyranitar hit  her. Titania was looking after her and she told that they found Hardy at Route 2 who is resting upstairs.

Titania made Hardy wake up and told him everything that he and Aya went through. Hardy immediately went to Agate Circus to see her. Ash told Amaria that the strange signals in Agate is coming from the top of Ametrine City as informed by Terra. So, Ash needs the TM Surf to reach there. Titania gave Ash a Battle Pass to battle Samson, so that he can use surf.

Team for the Fury Badge:

Hide contents

59515c7738a26_teamGym11(FILEminimizer).png.6827edb187ac928e5821b8752ca96be8.png

ASH VS SAMSON:

Hide contents

59515cb38e043_12thGym1(FILEminimizer).png.c4947ff994444c03ede6922eed3566c0.png

59515cb4926ef_12thGym2(FILEminimizer).png.e3b5e0b316d142eccf7415355f8fd9cc.png

59515cb5563da_12thGym3(FILEminimizer).png.33c9853383f2eb97f9ac2bdf284e92a9.png

59515cb6f02b7_12thGym4(FILEminimizer).png.d6b7e349e67f60e460f502863aeef4cf.png

59515cb80ffee_12thGym5(FILEminimizer).png.b6d002acbc30ca80898e83769fda6d8e.png

59515cb8d48e5_12thGymbadge(FILEminimizer).png.aca82d69bbad0523d14869512e4ad455.png

Gliscor aka @Awesome_One clean swept Samson and his pokemons. Ash got the Fury Badge and now he can use surf.

Before going to Ametrine, Ash took the TM DIVE by solving a tile puzzle.

Ash went to met Titania to get the TM Surf but instead created a chaos by reading Titania's diary. While Titania was busy in arguing with Ash, Amaria heard that and got suspicious. Soon she came to know everything about Titania's feeling towards her and got depressed again. She ran away and Titania followed her to a place near the waterfall from where Amaria jumped off. Seeing that Titania also jumped to save her.

Ash was very upset for causing all the trouble but now he can't do anything except going to Ametrine to stop the weird signal. On the way, a giant iceberg was blocking the route to Ametrine, So Ash had to go to Calcenon for an alternate way. He met Hardy, Cain and Aya there.

Due a Pulse-Clawitzer, the entrance to Calcenon was also blocked. Everyone was confused about what to do next. Sapphira came there on her Dragonite and told us to take the eastern entrance. But on the way Ash and Aya got separated from Cain and Hardy as the bridge broke down. So Ash and Aya went through the caves and tunnels to pass by.

At some point they met Meteor grunts and soon there were many. Ash met Aster and Eclipse again but this time Eclipse was a different person who wants to quit from being a part of Team Meteor. She switched off the Pulse-Clawitzer and told some Meteor secrets. But before she could tell more, Sirius's Chandelure burnt her soul and made her a living dead.

Sirius also caught Aya and took her away.

Ash reached Calcenon City and told Cain about this. Hardy was very disturbed as Aya was kidnapped by Team Meteor. But they couldn't go past Calcenon as it was blocked by some barrier. On the other side Sirius came with Aya to tease us and demanded for the ruby ring in return of Aya. Neither Ash nor Sapphira agreed but Hardy kept on forcing them. Suddenly Charlotte came there and took the Ruby Ring from Ash and told Sirius to met her at the old Power Station where she will give the ring to him.

As Ash was going to stop her, he found that she was faking and she returned the Ruby Ring back to Ash. She also told that to pass the iceberg, he have to use dive. And for that a badge is needed, which Ash can get if he will be able to beat Charlotte.

Ash told everything to Cain, Hardy, Shelly and the others present there. Ash decided to take some rest with them as he came through a lot.
Next up is the CINDER Badge!

Haha. Jeez. I seem to sweep almost every gym. xD But congrats!

8th DAY IN REBORN(CONTI...)

CINDER BADGE & PULSE-AVALUGG

Ash is up for the battle with Charlotte to get the Cinder badge which will help him to use DIVE.
Charlotte is all fired up and with that kind of terrain, Ash is already feeling the heat as he don't have any pokemon which can use Rain Dance. Still Ash is not going to give up.

ASH VS CHARLOTTE:

Spoiler

59536265561d8_13thGym1(FILEminimizer).png.c0dc26a864535cc94ab6e7ae6b1db435.png

595362669fd9e_13thGym2(FILEminimizer).png.5d28ba9a48fffdc8707f0b799397499f.png

595362679f334_13thGym3(FILEminimizer).png.b28be0056f3f021a3211623e3f6478df.png

5953626888f8b_13thGym4(FILEminimizer).png.40582812f0947252a92402f1e1893ae2.png

AAAHHHHH!!! That ROTOM!! It almost caused me to lose on the 1st try but thanks to Krookodile aka @LykosHand who withstand the Overheat and then the Poison did the rest. Attlast Ash got the Cinder Badge.

Ash headed to the giant iceberg immediately after getting the badge. Then went down through it, but found a Pulse-Avalugg in the middle who created that iceberg.

Charizard aka @Zarc and Heracross aka @Wolfox managed to defeat it after few blows.

P.S: I forgot to take the screenshot :o 

Finally Ash reached Ametrine City along with Shelly and started searching for Heather.