• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8th DAY IN REBORN(CONTI...)

GRAVITY BADGE

Ash and Shelly heard about a strange girl who was supplying food to the people of Ametrine City. Shelly believes that the girl is Heather. While searching for her, Ash and Shelly found an old pulse machine in a house and a diary which contains the painful history of that pulse machine. Ash also found another battle pass there.

They checked everywhere and finally found Blake, who turned out to be a Team Meteor member. Blake told that he has locked Heather somewhere and also snatched the Ruby Ring from Ash.

After sometime they met Cal, who was disappeared after Kiki's death. Cal told that there must be a secret passage at Blake's apartment. So, Ash and Shelly searched the apartment and managed to find that passage and also saved Heather. But now they need to stop Blake before he gives the Ruby Ring to Solaris.

Shelly and Heather flew off to stop Solaris's helicopter while Ash and Cal was after Blake. They followed Blake to the peak but before the battle, Aster stopped Ash for a battle and promised to give the TM Waterfall. Ash defeated Aster and got the TM.

After that Shelly and Ash together fought with Blake and beaten him, while Heather and Cal tricked Blake and got the Ruby Ring from him. Once again Team Meteor's plan was ruined.

Now Ash returned to Agate to fight with M3G4 T3RR4!!

Team for the Gravity Badge:

Spoiler

5953f0c377762_teamGym15(FILEminimizer).png.b0b6e9823654090324c7a738ebc5b028.png

ASH VS TERRA:

Spoiler

5953f0c0d9569_14thGym1(FILEminimizer).png.2b040fafa54d9eafd1bd7666897fabb5.png

5953f0c2a67cb_14thGymWin(FILEminimizer).png.469dc23269d172a66e748f541687fa8e.png

5953f0c19c05b_14thGymBadge(FILEminimizer).png.b45f47d4c8c3564f3237bf03d656b9c6.png

P.S. I again forgot to take some screenshots in the middle as I was too fired up to think of that :P 

Terra's Excadrill and Hippodon caused little trouble but Krookodile aka @LykosHand managed to beat them. Glalie aka @Zellorea also knocked some asses :D 

Finally got the Gravity Badge and now Ash can use Waterfall.

Just now, HongaarseBeer said:

You go through the game so quickly :o  I started my second run way before you but I've just beaten Blake. 

I post the updates late. In the game, I have completed the Devon Co quest also. :D 

Just now, LykosHand said:

It mean: i'm glad to hear that ;)

Well it isn't a problem my friend if you don't understand some italian words, tell me and i will help you to translate them :) 

Haha... ok. Anytime bro :)